Kent

sausagetrunks

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

He's contracted to Liverpool until 2022 i thought.

aye youre right, i just heard it on radio ffs, lets be honest anyway, him and Ajeria never going to make it at liverpool anyway. would hope we could sign them.

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

aye youre right, i just heard it on radio ffs, lets be honest anyway, him and Ajeria never going to make it at liverpool anyway. would hope we could sign them.

I would take them both mate, but can't see us paying the amount Liverpool would want for them. The money down south is crazy.

5 minutes ago, MasterD said:

?

Sadly the better he does the less chance there is of him staying permenantly. Maybe get another years loan.

He's probably playing the best football of his career with us atm.  Bristol city fans run him down and he never had a great time in Germany. 

9 minutes ago, TMB said:

Capture.thumb.PNG.194d96292a45e650abdaedb93606fca7.PNG

Liverpool would want over £5m for him and there's teams down South who would happily pay it.  Bournemouth were ready to pay £6m for him last summer.  I doubt he'll end up here after his loan.

A cracking player, with the exposure in Europe - wouldn't be surprised if he is being linked with lower EPL sides. However, if we can offer a vehicle to these types of players on the fringe of top clubs then surely isn't a bad thing in the next couple of years for us. I guess that is why Mark Allen is here.

I would hope Kent would be available for another season for us.

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I hope not, if we can get a better QF run in Europe then why would he go to the likes of Preston or QPR??

Liverpool will probably want him there.  Just my guess looking at their previous loans.  Hope I am wrong though he's fast becoming one of my favourites in the team.