McInnes complete performance

Weemani

He's well within his rights to ask for a complete performance from his side regardless of who it's against.

If we turn up the way we have done against hearts and rapid ect then we will get a result. Let's concentrate on ourselves.

Fuck them and for the record I'm delighted we didn't end up with DM.

Really looking forward to Sunday. 

13 hours ago, Nailed-It said:

“It’s going to be a brilliant game and I’m really looking forward to it."

"I’m looking for a more complete performance, a 90-minute performance and hopefully we start the game more like the way we finished the one against Hearts...hopefully we’ll be more ready for the game against Rangers.”

@Weemani what enraged you?

Ffs, all that rage for that. 

McInnes was overhyped in Scottish football because he had a free run at second place while Rangers, Hearts, and Hibs, spent periods in lower divisions.  Now the two Edinburgh clubs are back, along with us, and Kilmarnock have a solid manager, he's well and truly floundering.

If McInnes gets that sack from Aberdeen wouldn't that be hilarious :lol:

On 22/10/2018 at 18:47, DBBTB said:

Turned Aberdeen into a decent outfit in a league that was missing or contained weakened versions of traditionally heavy hitters but now that those clubs are all getting back to a higher level Aberdeen are reverting to type. McInnes’ stock will never be as high as it was when he turned us and Sunderland down again and I honestly think he’ll be sacked before the end of the season and managing St Mirren within 18 months wondering where it all went wrong.

By the way, post of the month. We are taking care of ourselves, and rightly so, but if you aren't blinkered and spazzy eyed, there's no doubt that the work being done at Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock and Livingston has to be massively applauded.