Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The concentration on Samson’s comments in the media, as well as rubbishing Candeias, also indirectly attempts to put forward a justification why he was sent off.  Since Samson’s comments only came out yesterday would be interesting to see the referee’s report justifying the sending off.  With Morelos heading off in direction of the crowd, I would suspect the refs attention would be wholly focussed on his actions rather than a casual comment/gesture made by Candeias on the other side of the pitch.

10 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I know I am but what are you? ?

12 years man. You’ve just gotten worse and worse. weirdo

Kinda proud to be seen as a weirdo it’s better than being a sheep like many on here. Kinda implies I can think for myself and not follow the herd. 

21 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

The concentration on Samson’s comments in the media, as well as rubbishing Candeias, also indirectly attempts to put forward a justification why he was sent off.  Since Samson’s comments only came out yesterday would be interesting to see the referee’s report justifying the sending off.  With Morelos heading off in direction of the crowd, I would suspect the refs attention would be wholly focussed on his actions rather than a casual comment/gesture made by Candeias on the other side of the pitch.

Anyone that's played any football at any level knows there's "banter" between players all the time.  Ferdinand has obviously been dishing it out and gets a wee bit back from Candeias during the celebration.  Nothing at all worthy of note until Ferdinand grabs him in a headlock and tries a wee snidey chinning.

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Anyone that's played any football at any level knows there's "banter" between players all the time.  Ferdinand has obviously been dishing it out and gets a wee bit back from Candeias during the celebration.  Nothing at all worthy of note until Ferdinand grabs him in a headlock and tries a wee snidey chinning.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ferdinand was noising him up after his goal/celebrations and then Candeias has given him back when number 2 went in. 

40 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Kinda proud to be seen as a weirdo it’s better than being a sheep like many on here. Kinda implies I can think for myself and not follow the herd. 

No one else avoids answering questions quite like you. Real Ranger gets credit for at least debating his view which, like yours, goes against the general consensus. Some right good back and forth arguments and discussions. You used to, now you just troll and deflect which is a pity. You think for yourself but don't debate your views on the forum which kind of defeats the point. No wonder when you have such isolated views but don't justify them you become the justified target of ridicule.

Others say best to ignore you but I have prefered to at least try to stimulate debate and discussion. They're probably right.

No need to reply ?

42 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Totally agree.  However, it’s been made a big deal of in the press to try and shroud the fact that he was sent off for no reason.  

53 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No one else avoids answering questions quite like you. Real Ranger gets credit for at least debating his view which, like yours, goes against the general consensus. Some right good back and forth arguments and discussions. You used to, now you just troll and deflect which is a pity. You think for yourself but don't debate your views on the forum which kind of defeats the point. No wonder when you have such isolated views but don't justify them you become the justified target of ridicule.

Others say best to ignore you but I have prefered to at least try to stimulate debate and discussion. They're probably right.

No need to reply ?

This is entirely accurate. 

I actually used to appreciate BP9’s contrariness but over the years he just became less and less coherent and considered and turned into a total troll who refuses to engage. 

I think it may be a result of his arguments slowly being shown up to be lacking substance and the last bastion of the mistaken is steadfast denial. 

I see Steven Thompson has now come out in the press claiming that some coins were thrown by Rangers fans at Samson with one making contact. 

With friends like Steven Thompson, who needs fucking enemies? 

I can think of no other club whose ex players are so happy to publicly condemn, criticise and generally try to blacken the name of their former club and its supporters. 

No longer an inference in MSM that this was the reason Candeias was sent off.  See Gary Ralston has come out and praised the referee for spotting Candeias blowing a kiss and unkind words to Ferdinand.   The MSM need no lessons on how to make up a false narrative.

44 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

No longer an inference in MSM that this was the reason Candeias was sent off.  See Gary Ralston has come out and praised the referee for spotting Candeias blowing a kiss and unkind words to Ferdinand.   The MSM need no lessons on how to make up a false narrative.

Ref was watching Morelos and candeias was behind him so he saw fuck all apart from Ferdinand grabbing candeias. I take it Ralston is a lip reader. Every man and his dog have been winding Morelos up and that prick at pittodrie fouled him twice off the ball but fuck me don’t dare blow kisses and these sensitive cunts. 

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

paranoid schizophrenics, psychopaths and trolls also think for themselves - which of these do you identify with the most?

?

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

This is entirely accurate. 

I actually used to appreciate BP9’s contrariness but over the years he just became less and less coherent and considered and turned into a total troll who refuses to engage. 

I think it may be a result of his arguments slowly being shown up to be lacking substance and the last bastion of the mistaken is steadfast denial. 

Or maybe im, just old, cranky, rambling ...

oh and right! :pipe: 

Archived