Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It’s a horrrendous decision - just means Gollum is shite - doesn’t prove any conspiracy. But a fking shocking decision. 

Regardless of whether it is a conspiracy, yet again this season there's a huge disparity in how we're refereed. Numerous red cards rescinded which have harmed us during games. Now reds we can't even get rescinded.

Candeais rightly got booked, others get away with similar.

Why it's happening is debatable, that we're continually wronged isn't.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We successfully appealed a booking which led to a sending off when Arthur  Numan  was booked twice against Sturm Graz, the time the ref waved him back on then promptly booked him, second booking, for coming on . Not sure if it's different in Europe, but I would certainly enquire if it is possible to appeal it.

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It’s a horrrendous decision - just means Gollum is shite - doesn’t prove any conspiracy. But a fking shocking decision. 

Regardless of whether it is a conspiracy, yet again this season there's a huge disparity in how we're refereed. Numerous red cards rescinded which have harmed us during games. Now reds we can't even get rescinded.

54 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

In normal circumstances, a yellow cannot be appealed but Rangers are failing in their duty to the player and the supporters if they do not ask Collum (with legal representation if necessary);exactly what the second yellow/red is for.

There is absolutely no scope for interpretation or opinion - the player did nothing wrong. 

The club must protect its employees from what looks very like prejudice and victimisation.

One of the worst decisions in the history of Scottish football.

This. :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

If Ferdinand isn’t punished retrospectively the games a bogey.

I agree mate but that is not what is concerning me, the two yellow appeal rule has to be challenged this time by Rangers, that is so bad a decision it cannot be allowed to just be forgot about IMO.

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

I'm willing to bet money that, now he's had time to think, and watch it back, Gollum will claim DC was time wasting!

My bet is he did a hush with his finger or cupped ear to Ferdinand that was deemed inflammatory. 

He'll make some shite up.

19 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I still don’t know what the second one was for but players know not to go into the crowd so the first booking is avoidable - Candais is not the only player booked for that - but you’re so determined that only we are wronged it’s sad. 

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Wearing a Rangers strip on a football field was the catalyst.

The thing is sometimes you can see where it's gone wrong even if you dont agree with it , but , like I say , there is absolutely nothing there to see how be could have been mistaken . 

I can see another Aberdeen situation where nobody got a good look at it and assumed . . . . . .wrongfully . Again.  

Only this time there is no reproach being a second yellow . 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I still don’t know what the second one was for but players know not to go into the crowd so the first booking is avoidable - Candais is not the only player booked for that - but you’re so determined that only we are wronged it’s sad. 

And the troll awakens. Literally everyone has said the first booking is understandable. 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It's the second one that counts . How many times have we heard commentators saying a ref has used common sense because a player has already been booked , should there be dubiety . 

That obviously didn't apply here . 

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

just heard on the Heart and Hand podcast an interesting stat. - We get a player booked every 4.5 fouls. Celtic get a player booked every 9 fouls. We are not the only team on the end of bad decisions, but we seem to be the team that bears the brunt of refereeing ineptitude.

Frankly, i think Collum lost it there, got caught up in the moment and picked on a Rangers player to send off. That's not just ineptitude - its also bias - subconscious or not.

That's a fucking joke from collum, but it's actually expected with him at this point when it comes to us. The only surprise from that twisted cunt today was that he didn't give Jack another red for his tackle that seen a yellow. 

That's absolutely fucking scandalous he got booked for that.

4 minutes ago, craignic88 said:

Must be the anti-catholic agenda in Scotland at work again. Candeias sent off for being catholic 

Wrong mate he isn't a northern Irish Catholic. Only bias is against the blue jersey

39 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

We successfully appealed a booking which led to a sending off when Arthur  Numan  was booked twice against Sturm Graz, the time the ref waved him back on then promptly booked him, second booking, for coming on . Not sure if it's different in Europe, but I would certainly enquire if it is possible to appeal it.

Was thinking about that the other day. Still raging about it ?

Archived