Make Us Dream

scottyc06

40 minutes ago, wully said:

A Shot at Glory was more Rangers related than this film.

I don’t understand. 

Was shot at glory a biopic on the background, make-up, and character of our current manager? 

Even the trailer added to my understanding of our manager and gave a little more confidence he has what it takes to make us a success.

Can’t wait to see the whole movie 

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

I don’t understand. 

Was shot at glory a biopic on the background, make-up, and character of our current manager? 

Even the trailer added to my understanding of our manager and gave a little more confidence he has what it takes to make us a success.

Can’t wait to see the whole movie 

The film’s about Gerrard not Rodgers.

On 12/11/2018 at 18:44, ForeverAndEver said:

Have you ever seen Gerrard win the league?

1 hour ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

:thinking:

Until taking over the timmigrant club rogers had never won stuff all - not even as a player, which was in the low amateur leagues. 

Totally different character we have in SG - a winner thru & thru. 

Just back from watching this in the cinema.

Really really good and shows how much he loves the game and how passionate he is about liverpool. It goes personal into his life and dosent just focus on his goals or highlights, its really well made.

You definitely get the vibe that his main goal in life is to finish his footballing career by managing liverpool so Rangers is his stepping stone imo.

All you get from it is good vibes and i think he is only going to be good for us and bring us home the league this season.

Definitely recommend watching once it is out on amazon prime or whatever.

42 minutes ago, Rfc1872 said:

Just back from watching this in the cinema.

Really really good and shows how much he loves the game and how passionate he is about liverpool. It goes personal into his life and dosent just focus on his goals or highlights, its really well made.

You definitely get the vibe that his main goal in life is to finish his footballing career by managing liverpool so Rangers is his stepping stone imo.

All you get from it is good vibes and i think he is only going to be good for us and bring us home the league this season.

Definitely recommend watching once it is out on amazon prime or whatever.

Same mate, i didnt expect it to be on till 9 what an insight into his way of thinking and his character. Impressed. A wanted to clap and cheet when they mentioned the gers but would have been inappropriate ?