Paul Gascoigne

Bruno's Manbun

7 minutes ago, RJMcGregor said:

I thought innocent until proven guilty no? Did you see Salmond sexually harass or abuse somebody? And if so why aren’t you going to the police about it? Why didn’t you report his behaviour at the time to the police if not at least the media?

It’s an obvious double standard that you have, and meeting somebody at an event you work at isn’t the same as knowing them. One of the guys I worked with in Deutsche Bank was lovely, married with kids, a complete gentleman, that was until police found images of children on his computer, genuinely the least suspecting guy. So I don’t think your experiences with Gazza are necessarily reflective of who he is as a person, and that’s without bringing up the obvious issues with mental health and addiction which will likely have been a factor if this charge is true

Also nowhere did I state Salmond was a gentleman, I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy with people when they automatically believe one party is innocent because they are on their side. Why not wait until the evidence proves definitively one way or the other.

Can't answer your question.  I know.  That's all you need to know right now.  

6 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Salmond is NOT a gentleman.  Again,  I have met this man and know who he truly is.  I worked in hospitality and many functions where he was present.  His story is far from innocent and WILL be proven guilty despite the media hype portraying him as a good man.  He's anything but.  

I will condemn him till his days of freedom are numbered and will carry on thereon after.  He is despicable.  Gazza was and still is a gent in my eyes because I was lucky enough to know him.  

Worked at a few functions he attended and you're claiming to know him inside out :lol:

By that logic, there's probably a woman who worked in the Holyrood canteen now claiming to be his soul mate.

5 hours ago, RJMcGregor said:

Ok, btw i am not saying Salmond is innocent just think the same standards should be applied too all, including those of the rotund type

Including priests, people accused of Paedophilia and jungle jims, aye?  

Disagree.  

1 minute ago, FSM said:

Worked at a few functions he attended and you're claiming to know him inside out :lol:

By that logic, there's probably a woman who worked in the Holyrood canteen now claiming to be his soul mate.

What a surprise, you know it all eh, haha... Hello there old friend(wanker)  feel free to stop responding again for another few weeks or so.  There's a good little chap.  

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Disagree.  

What a surprise, you know it all eh, haha... Hello there old friend(wanker)  feel free to stop responding again for another few weeks or so.  There's a good little chap.  

You should write a biography on him based on your extensive knowledge of the man.

"As he stood there, belly shaking as he laughed loudly with John Swinney, I slowly walked up and offered him a prawn vol au vent, which he gladly accepted and quickly guzzled. John didn't want one though due to his seafood allergy. At that point I realised that I was truly inside the mind of the beast".

Just now, FSM said:

You should write a biography on him based on your extensive knowledge of the man.

"As he stood there, belly shaking as he laughed loudly with John Swinney, I slowly walked up and offered him a prawn vol au vent, which he gladly accepted and quickly guzzled. John didn't want one though due to his seafood allergy. At that point I realised that I was truly inside the mind of the beast".

Yawn.  You're boring me now.  

16 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Disagree.  

Yes. That's entirely how our justice system works and has done for centuries.

8 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Salmond pissed on you in the airport

Wrong again... It was my cornflakes.  What an absolute knob eh:) 

Anyway,  getting the thread back on track despite the usual trolls....as said,  don't believe the story about Gazza.  I believe he was trying to be decent.  Don't really care what anyone else here thinks.  Said my bit now.  

Just now, The Dude said:

I'm kidding that the presumption of innocence is one of the cornerstones of the British and Scottish justice systems? Nope. Has been the case for a long, long time.

Well now, I am stunned;) 

Curious and genuine question though, 

Are you no longer on Twitter?  Are you still a Blogger/Journalist? 

Can't seem to find any articles since the Hall of Fame one you did re Gazza?  What are your views at the moment on Gazza regarding this?  

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

Well now, I am stunned;) 

Curious and genuine question though, 

Are you no longer on Twitter?  Are you still a Blogger/Journalist? 

Can't seem to find any articles since the Hall of Fame one you did re Gazza?  What are your views at the moment on Gazza regarding this?  

I'm stunned that you're stunned. Regardless of crime I firmly believe everyone should be presumed innocent until such time as they are proven guilty.

Not on Twitter at the moment and still writing.

Most recent one was last week about Josh Windass' ridiculous interview with Si Ferry  and will likely have another up tomorrow or Friday. https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/josh-windass-foolish-Rangers-comments-13584517

My thoughts on Gascoigne are that he is entitled to the presumption of innocence. If he's found guilty then he should be punished accordingly, if not then it may be in his best interests to withdraw from 'public' life and surround himself with people who are more interested in his quality of life rather than those interested in the size of payday he can make them.

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm stunned that you're stunned. Regardless of crime I firmly believe everyone should be presumed innocent until such time as they are proven guilty.

Not on Twitter at the moment and still writing.

Most recent one was last week about Josh Windass' ridiculous interview with Si Ferry  and will likely have another up tomorrow or Friday. https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/josh-windass-foolish-Rangers-comments-13584517

My thoughts on Gascoigne are that he is entitled to the presumption of innocence. If he's found guilty then he should be punished accordingly, if not then it may be in his best interests to withdraw from 'public' life and surround himself with people who are more interested in his quality of life rather than those interested in the size of payday he can make them.

I'm stunned that you're stunned at my being stunned.  This could go on a bit.  

Unless you(a witness)know they are not innocent, right?  Hypothetically speaking. (this bit is not about Gazza) 

Ah good.  I'll have a read.  Thanks.  

Fair comment though re Gazza. 

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I'm stunned that you're stunned at my being stunned.  This could go on a bit.  

Unless you(a witness)know they are not innocent, right?  Hypothetically speaking. (this bit is not about Gazza) 

Ah good.  I'll have a read.  Thanks.  

Fair comment though re Gazza. 

Unless you're a witness/victim then yeah, absolutely.

It appears that Gazza was giving a wee fat burd, who was getting picked on, a wee cuddle. I hardly think that he hoped it would lead to something sexual in full view of the other passengers on the train. 

Salmond on the other hand seems to be accused of much more sinister acts, consistent with a sexual predator. 

14 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Disagree.  

If there isn't any evidence then no I won't convict somebody, i try not let my prejudices cloud my vision