Dapo Mebude

Malkytfp1

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Didn't he just sign a contract with us last year? 

I'm pretty sure U21 players only get short contracts unless involved with 1st team. Boy I work with was signed to us until he unfortunately had a serious leg break at just 18 and was quickly out of contract. 

15 minutes ago, Drum said:

I'm pretty sure U21 players only get short contracts unless involved with 1st team. Boy I work with was signed to us until he unfortunately had a serious leg break at just 18 and was quickly out of contract. 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Out of contract in the summer.

Surprised at that tbh - would have thought in the current climate we'd be trying to get the more talented ones tied down on 3-4 year deals. 

Ah well. Rangers FC is the biggest club the majority of these kids will play for. If they want to chase the money elsewhere then that's fine. We move on without them. 

25 minutes ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

Is he better than Dallas, Rudden, Hardie ? If he's not and folk are just commenting without seeing him, then tell him to fuck off if he won't sign a new deal

This. I want players who want to play for Rangers, I’d give anything to play for Rangers, these young guys just don’t get it and I don’t know why. 

19 hours ago, MisterC said:

These youngsters just don't have a clue, they want it all now and quite frankly so many just don't know how lucky they are. 

Yep, leave to go to Chelsea or Man City and get loaned out and never heard from again.

Doesn't sound like much of a career for me playing for Preston or some other backwater.

38 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Yep, leave to go to Chelsea or Man City and get loaned out and never heard from again.

Doesn't sound like much of a career for me playing for Preston or some other backwater.

Playing football for a living earning 10/15k a week sounds like a fantastic career to me.

• 2 weeks later...