Wee Chesney: Rangers to big for Morelos

Hutton2008

4 hours ago, TMB said:

I don't think Strachan is a Rangers hater.  This is why the celtic support never took to him despite the success he had there.  They wanted someone more "celtic minded", meaning a Rangers hater, and were happy to chase Strachan and appoint Lennon instead.  Lennon was a guy the celtic support could more closely relate to which says a lot.  

Of course he hates us, playing for Aberdeen and managing the taigs makes for a prime Rangers hater.

"If you’ve got 50,000 people screaming that you win every tackle, you go in there jumping about and shouting your head off, you get sent off."

Lazy and unsubstantiated if he's specifically referring to Morelos on that point. Morelos gets booked for being an immature wee idiot. Be it back chat to the referee, stupidly throwing his limbs about & so on. Not because he's jumping into mad tackles.

I didn't watch him at Helsinki, obviously, but I guarantee if Morelos moved to another team this shit wouldn't stop. 

4 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Totally off topic but what's with the sudden surge of complete roasters new to the forum over the past week?

Few honkers. 

A few factors, losing to Aberdeen in the semi, Scotland winning and us completely cocking up the league - these events brings out the Pie an Bovril mob for a lurking wee giggle. However, I could just be a paranoid protestant.

6 hours ago, DC76 said:

Anyone having an issue with new posters should address them directly👍

Anyone who has an issue, with people having an issue with new posters, should address them directly:tu:

I have done my bit btw, it's not up to me if they get to stay or not.

The whole 'years behind so and so' argument has always been a silly one to me. You're only ever one transfer window away from being better than anyone.

Morelos gets refereed to a different standard in Scotland. It's factual. He gets petulant bookings but he also gets kicked fuck out of weekly with no protection. Even playing amateur football when that happens to you, you're for sure wanting to react constantly. It does just happen so much for me at times if the referees give what he should be getting, then he smiles and laughs at the defender making an arse of them. When the referee doesn't do his job protecting players then in my opinion that's when he starts to react more. Hope everyone can see where I'm coming from in regards to that.