*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Would bite your hand off for a draw. Sadly I think we’ll lie down as usual and lose 2 or 3 nil.

A draw is no use to us. Win and there's only 3 points in it and we have a massive psychological boost. Draw and they're still 6 ahead, no boost and it's too big a gap 

45 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Of course I'll be disappointed if we draw. 

I suppose what I'm saying is there is a difference between not being confident we will win and accepting that we won't.

celtic have better players but they're far from unbeatable and worse teams than us have done it this season. 

Well all I can say mate is I hope you are right.

I would be absolutely delighted but at the same time very surprised.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I expect us to go horrendously defensive and try sit in against them 

Expect this also & the scoreline will depend on how long it takes before they score the first

If it's in the first half hour then I can see us being on the end of another battering 

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Expect this also & the scoreline will depend on how long it takes before they score the first

If it's in the first half hour then I can see us being on the end of another battering 

I'd prefer we just went at them and got beat than once again try horribly to park the bus from the first minute and end up throttled anyway

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I'd prefer we just went at them and got beat than once again try horribly to park the bus from the first minute and end up throttled anyway

Completley agree 

But after sitting watching us go defensive after going 1 up against a piss poor Hibs side, we both know that's not going to happen 

Just really hoping it's not another hammering, really think that'll kill off any confidence this squad has left in them

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye and I don't think Gerrard has it in him to just throw the kitchen sink at it on Saturday so I'm expecting the same again 

I don't think it'll be kitchen sink stuff but I do reckon we'll go 442 and try to be a bit more direct. I'm usually realky apprehensive til nearer the time, but I reckon if the players fight for it and we go 442 then a win isn't beyond us.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I don't think it'll be kitchen sink stuff but I do reckon we'll go 442 and try to be a bit more direct. I'm usually realky apprehensive til nearer the time, but I reckon if the players fight for it and we go 442 then a win isn't beyond us.

Even after todays shit show a win is never beyond us.

Last few weeks I was looking forward to this game but after shipping so many points I can't see how we are ever going to beat them.

If we can't comfortably teams like Hibs, St Johnstone etc how can we be confident against this mob? They already hold a rather uncomortable hodoo over us and I worry about the players belief......I mean how many in that dressing room believe they can win, I'm not sure we have enough positive mental thoughts 

Hope I'm wrong because I just can't take another doin off these bastards.

37 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

How many times have we seen a result against the run of play? Everyone here has seen that happen. Recent form aside we can fucking win this. Of course we can. Fight! 

No result has gone our way against the run of play for years and years against them.

The team who have the better form and better players normally win.

7 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Last few weeks I was looking forward to this game but after shipping so many points I can't see how we are ever going to beat them.

If we can't comfortably teams like Hibs, St Johnstone etc how can we be confident against this mob? They already hold a rather uncomortable hodoo over us and I worry about the players belief......I mean how many in that dressing room believe they can win, I'm not sure we have enough positive mental thoughts 

Hope I'm wrong because I just can't take another doin off these bastards.

Spot on.

Archived