*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

I’m feeling a bit more positive today.

Last year we went into the reverse fixture on a run of shaky form and we had a number of players out.

Danny Wilson played like Beckenbauer, Tav like Sandy Jardine and fearing the worst, Bates came on and had a great game. We had to carry an immobile Kranjcar through the game and if Morelos wasn’t useless from 5 yards we could have come away with three points.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Is our players missing Arfield,  Kent,  goldson,mcauley , barasic and jack ?

There's missing through injury and there 's missing through not turning up to play as Rangers players should.  For the latter most nearly every name in the squad could be added with the definite exceptions of Morelos and McGregor and the possible exception of Tavernier.    What is evident so far is that as a team they are MIA when it comes to winning must-win games against the likes of the other lot, Aberdeen and Hibs.    Missing without action more like. 

Trouble is, SG does not seem to know how to get the team to overcome the problem. 

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m feeling a bit more positive today.

Last year we went into the reverse fixture on a run of shaky form and we had a number of players out.

Danny Wilson played like Beckenbauer, Tav like Sandy Jardine and fearing the worst, Bates came on and had a great game. We had to carry an immobile Kranjcar through the game and if Morelos wasn’t useless from 5 yards we could have come away with three points.

It’s sad knowing our best Parkhead performance in years was by Murty. Two sitters cost us that day.

Dunno if we've got Kent and Arfield available or still injured but the only way to beat these bastards is to attack so hopefully they're available to help the attacking side of things as sitting back defending for 90 mins making them look like Barcelona gets us fuck all.

We have one player scoring for us consistently. If they shut Alfredo down we’re in big trouble and that will be easy if he’s up front on his own. Who else is going to step up? The injuries we have are massive as well. We need to be all over them from the start and not give them any time. It’s hard work but it’s got to be done. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

A huge 6 pointer at the weekend 

Win and we are back in contention

lose it becomes potentially 9 Pts

Lose and it’s all over. I don’t even think a draw will do us. We’ve got to put in a performance like Rapid Vienna at Ibrox. These fuckers are definitely beatable,but we’ve got to take it to them from the start. Letting the arse about with the ball will serve us no purpose as they’ll eventually break us down. The games winnable, but it won’t just happen. We’ve got to make the play and make it happen. 

21 minutes ago, josmc said:

Lose and it’s all over. I don’t even think a draw will do us. We’ve got to put in a performance like Rapid Vienna at Ibrox. These fuckers are definitely beatable,but we’ve got to take it to them from the start. Letting the arse about with the ball will serve us no purpose as they’ll eventually break us down. The games winnable, but it won’t just happen. We’ve got to make the play and make it happen. 

I'd give my right arm for a draw right now

Nothing less than a win or else it’ll be another game of terrible form against that mob. 12 games we haven’t laid a glove on them. 12 fucking games!  Not good enough. 

The psychological impact this is having on wanks like tavernier is there to see.  Seriously hoping for a win- in fact I’d say I’m desperate for a win over these bastards but I just can’t see it

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I would play Lafferty. I'm not his biggest fan but he loves scoring against them. He is to daft to feel the pressure.

This all day. They hate him with a passion ,so he would love it if he scored. I think Gerrard might throw him into this game. 

4 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

We have one player scoring for us consistently. If they shut Alfredo down we’re in big trouble and that will be easy if he’s up front on his own. Who else is going to step up? The injuries we have are massive as well. We need to be all over them from the start and not give them any time. It’s hard work but it’s got to be done. 

They’ll be looking to get him sent off never mind shut him down. Can see the retard Brown and that clown Lustig in particular winding him up from the start trying to push his buttons.

11 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

They’ll be looking to get him sent off never mind shut him down. Can see the retard Brown and that clown Lustig in particular winding him up from the start trying to push his buttons.

Yeah I know mate. Didn’t bother posting that part. Fucking officials better be all over this and keeping their beady eyes on the situation. 

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

And they have a compliant ref that will do everything to help these fuckers and hinder ours 

5 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

More to the point, who is Stevie going to put up?

Coulibaly?!

One or two up front will make little difference if we don't win the midfield. They need service and if Coulibaly. Forget it.

5 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

We have to take risks with players, if Arfield, Kent, Goldson are 90% fit then play them.

Id play Katic all day long too.

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan or AH 

Arfield Mccrorrie Jack

Candieas Morelos Kent 

Pray I never see Flanagan in  a Rangers team again. Apart from him if be delighted if we could put a team out that strong.

Archived