*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No idea on this game because I have no idea what team is going to turn up for Rangers. 

We could win this comfortably or get an absolute humping. 

I can't see us winning any game comfortably. We simply don't take our chances the game yesterday being a classic example. Match should have been over well before they scored. Gerrard will go one up top and we'll sit of them as usual when we all know that's not the way to get a result against the filth. I simply can't stomach the thought of them swanning around our stadium like they own it again. We are owed a performance but this lot ain't capable of delivering it. 

Just now, Bristoe1872 said:

I can't see us winning any game comfortably. We simply don't take our chances the game yesterday being a classic example. Match should have been over well before they scored. Gerrard will go one up top and we'll sit of them as usual when we all know that's not the way to get a result against the filth. I simply can't stomach the thought of them swanning around our stadium like they own it again. We are owed a performance but this lot ain't capable of delivering it. 

They are more than capable of delivering a performance, the problem is will they. 

Will they come out and go after the scum or go back into their shell again. 

They’ll score at least once with crosses into the box alone. They’ll run all over our midfield and we will be under pressure for long spells. 

A fully fit squad and we would have had a chance at home but I’m dreading  seeing the line up on Sat. 

Actually can't be fucked with this match, going to be a long winter break if we get beat.

And after last few weeks just can't see where a performance to win is coming from. Don't want to start specific player bashing but we have to many passengers who are nowhere ready for this match, also have the obvious mentality problem when it comes to playing them and it's obvious the scum have extra levels when they need to, so just really can't see us getting anything.

Not my most positive post! But just have really negative outlook for this.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They are more than capable of delivering a performance, the problem is will they. 

Will they come out and go after the scum or go back into their shell again. 

I see nothing in this lot that instills any confidence they can deliver a performance against the filth. I fear a similar showing to that which we put in at the Stad de Gadd. I hope Gerrard proves me wrong but I highly doubt it. One up top,stand back admire and retreat to shell, predictable result. Then the filth can swan around our stadium yet again. 

5 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Actually can't be fucked with this match, going to be a long winter break if we get beat.

And after last few weeks just can't see where a performance to win is coming from. Don't want to start specific player bashing but we have to many passengers who are nowhere ready for this match, also have the obvious mentality problem when it comes to playing them and it's obvious the scum have extra levels when they need to, so just really can't see us getting anything.

Ditto. 

6 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I see nothing in this lot that instills any confidence they can deliver a performance against the filth. I fear a similar showing to that which we put in at the Stad de Gadd. I hope Gerrard proves me wrong but I highly doubt it. One up top,stand back admire and retreat to shell, predictable result. Then the filth can swan around our stadium yet again. 

Sadly with Beaton being the ref .I only see a very sore one .

We are at least 4 good players in vital positions short of decent ability 

There was a time when an OF could go anyway .With this group like others these last 4 years .They will probably be no surprises 

8 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Aye, nae bother Patrick.

Shite patter. Those beastie bastards will be right up for this and as our shite bags show quite frequently that we aren’t up for a battle on the park.  You watch how many of our shitebags Chuck it by 70 mins and atleast 1 sent off.

21 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Totally agree.

People will be giving it the usual on the morning of the game that we will be well fired up for it ect.

Come full time this place will be full of gerrard out threads.

Just have no appetite for that game at all just now as it's as plain as the nose on your face what's going to happen. Absolutely dreading it tbh.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If we win on Saturday 

That will be the first massive game that we have won under SG

Our record is unacceptable for a club the size of ours 

And it's been like this for years and years mate.

Only so many times we can sit here and say this is not the Rangers way ect but eventually you have to put your hands up and say it actually is the way I'm afraid.

Sickening what we have had to go through and I just can't see an end to this which is heartbreaking.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

We can't play any players who aren't going to be here after the January break. We need players who actually give a fuck what happens to us this season.

We can’t field a team of just 4 players we def won’t stand a chance 

4 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

We can’t field a team of just 4 players we def won’t stand a chance 

I was thinking Coulibaly and Kent. If they aren't going to be here for the second half of the season there's no point playing them in this game.

47 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If we win on Saturday 

That will be the first massive game that we have won under SG

Our record is unacceptable for a club the size of ours 

I take it you mean domestically, qualifying for the group stages was huge both in the short and long term.

Just now, dougal72 said:

I take it you mean domestically, qualifying for the group stages was huge both in the short and long term.

Cmon .There is no doubting that .We hardly played any massive big hitters .We did very well to qualify considering last year 

It's our record against hated rivals that concerns me 

The games in Europe that were there for the taking .To take us to the next level 

We have either failed in them all or blown it like we did yesterday 

And all I hear is the excuses getting trotted out from management .We surely realise we have been here before 

Archived