*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

The reality is we have been fuckin rotten against Hibs St Johnstone Aberdeen Dundee and Hamilton. There is nothing to suggest we will improve on Saturday especially with the injuries.  Our recent record against the scum is awful. Hope to fuck I'm wrong and the players can put in a performance for once. 

I must admit I would take a draw after that today as well. Now no doubt when Sat comes I will have a feeling we can win but to be honest it is based on nothing but false hope.

Obviously like yourself I hope the players prove us wrong and I will be delighted to say so if it happens.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I must admit I would take a draw after that today as well. Now no doubt when Sat comes I will have a feeling we can win but to be honest it is based on nothing but false hope.

Obviously like yourself I hope the players prove us wrong and I will be delighted to say I so if it happens.

Our performances and results have not been good enough mate. We all know grudgingly that mob can and will raise their game. Serious concerns that we can't. We have to press them non stop for 90mins and take our chances. None of this sitting back admiring them shite. 

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Our performances and results have not been good enough mate. We all know grudgingly that mob can and will raise their game. Serious concerns that we can't. We have to press them non stop for 90mins and take our chances. None of this sitting back admiring them shite. 

The blue print for beating them has been known for years. Yet every game we seem to go into retreat. Sitting back and trying to contain them.

Hoping Saturday this will be different and we go and press and force mistakes from them. Take them right out the comfort zone they have had in these fixtures recently. 

20 minutes ago, dee9 said:

That was 6 years ago mate.

On average the form team win.

I take the point. I would also say this: there have been flashes of a strong attacking confident side under Gerrard, it's never lasted for more than a few games, and it seems to have disappeared for the moment. But I've seen it, and I think that capability is in the squad still. Will we get it back soon, I have no idea but I think it's a possibility.

11 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I agree with all that mate, my concern is doing most of it. I started to think today about 65 mins, we need to change this or we were going to be done with a sucker punch, what I did not expect was to wait until about 80 mins and then take on Lafferty who seemed to be playing, well I am not sure where.

I hope our pessimistic views are eased by the weekend but still worried about the game after today. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The blue print for beating them has been known for years. Yet every game we seem to go into retreat. Sitting back and trying to contain them.

Hoping Saturday this will be different and we go and press and force mistakes from them. Take them right out the comfort zone they have had in these fixtures recently. 

Agree with this. Did it against the Hivs in edinburgh and it worked a treat. Put them right off their normal game and we were all over them. Well worth a try for sure.

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

I take the point. I would also say this: there have been flashes of a strong attacking confident side under Gerrard, it's never lasted for more than a few games, and it seems to have disappeared for the moment. But I've seen it, and I think that capability is in the squad still. Will we get it back soon, I have no idea but I think it's a possibility.

Here's fucking hoping. Really don't think I could take another pummelling on our home turf again mate.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I agree with all that mate, my concern is doing most of it. I started to think today about 65 mins, we need to change this or we are going to be done with a sucker punch, what I did not expect was to wait until about 80 mins and then take on Lafferty who seemed to be playing, well I am not sure where.

I hope our pessimistic views are eased by the weekend but still worried about the game after today. 

Spot on mate. The concerns are the players are not good enough or strong enough physically and mentally. 

No way should we be sitting in and defending at home against these rancid cunts. We are treating these cunts like there Barcelona got to be full on in there faces attacking every ball don't give them an inch and snap that cunt browns legs. Let's fucken do these cunts on Saturday Rangers 

7 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Spot on mate. The concerns are the players are not good enough or strong enough physically and mentally. 

It is a case of hoping the players find courage and desire in a game that should mean so much to them, never mind us fans. :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, gers31 said:

No way should we be sitting in and defending at home against these rancid cunts. We are treating these cunts like there Barcelona got to be full on in there faces attacking every ball don't give them an inch and snap that cunt browns legs. Let's fucken do these cunts on Saturday Rangers 

With Gerrard in charge - no chance.

We went to Rapid in a must win game and played 3 CDM’s in middle of midfield and our top scoring midfielder out on wing, waited until 10 mins to go until we put a second striker on!

We sat back against Hibs today after scoring with our only Shot in first half.

3 minutes ago, gers31 said:

Sadly it’s the majority of players that treat them like that.

Seen a few people predicting us getting pumped although I’m sure this season we have yet to lose a game by more than 1 goal (could be wrong) including our Europa group games.

They are no where near as good as their unwashed fans lead everyone else to believe.

If we are going to get a turn it’s as good a chance as we have had in the recent past.

1 minute ago, gj923 said:

Sadly it’s the majority of players that treat them like that.

True mate it just fucks me off the amount of humping we have took of them since we came back up. These players need to start proving to there manager and fans they are up for the battle 

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Seen a few people predicting us getting pumped although I’m sure this season we have yet to lose a game by more than 1 goal (could be wrong) including our Europa group games.

They are no where near as good as their unwashed fans lead everyone else to believe.

If we are going to get a turn it’s as good a chance as we have had in the recent past.

They were vulnerable looking defensively, ending up with Hayes at LB. Lost 3 goals, could have been more. Rogic is out. They have one available centre forward. Similar issues to us in some aspects.

I honestly think if we went toe to toe with them, went for it, and played more direct with 442 they're there for the taking.

Whether we do go for it is the great unknown.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They were vulnerable looking defensively, ending up with Hayes at LB. Lost 3 goals, could have been more. Rogic is out. They have one available centre forward. Similar issues to us in some aspects.

I honestly think if we went toe to toe with them, went for it, and played more direct with 442 they're there for the taking.

We really need to go for, I think Gerrard has got to see that for himself.

What’s the alternative? We can’t sit back and show them too much respect, we done that at the peadodome.

Id rather we have a go, roll the dice and go out on our shields.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

This is the game for the gaffer to be brave and go for the 442 looking to push them up the park. 

Taigs will be expecting 433 and defending against just morelos. That backline is vulnerable and we look more dangerous with a front 2. 

Gerrard talks about learning curves, Learn from the first game... sit back and they will destroy us. 

We absolutely cannot go with 433 with 3 holding midfielders. 

I’ll go as far as saying I’ll want him out if we go ultra defensive. ( EVERY MAN AND THERE DUG CAN SEE THEY ARE PISH WHEN THEY GET PRESSED HIGH UP THE PARK)

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Agree with all points. If Hayes or the wee Honduras dude are left back Candeias and Tav in particular need to exploit that area and put them on the back foot. Take the game to them. I know both are getting a bit of stick just now (some unjust IMO) but any stick they may be getting could easily be flipped come the weekend with big performances.

In fact their whole defence is vulnerable. Cosgrove and even May caused them all sorts of problems. I'm therefore confident the in form Alfredo is more than capable of ragdolling them.

It's not going to be easy and we need everyone to step up though.

For everyone who is saying we are absolutely shite the reality of our situation is we are one win away from being level on points at Christmas which isn't too bad for a shite team. It's clear we are running on empty but we can't underestimate how big a win would be for us and the players need to understand this.

A break, players resting, players getting fit, new players coming in, no European football and then the confidence of a win over them would make for the second half of the season to be very interesting. Saturday is fucking huge and I've certainly not given up yet. Hopefully we're all in the same position come Saturday.

I’m actually sick of pandering to the media version of these tarrier bastards. Letting them swan about Ibrox like they own the place and that we’re just lucky enough to be on the same pitch as them. 

Only for 45 minutes in the last 2 years have we looked up for it and am fucking sick to death of sitting off them, treating them with the respect they absolutely don’t deserve. I’m sick of them looking right up for it from the first whistle, desperate to batter us whilst we go into a shell and hope for the best. 

See this get behind the team nonsense? I hope Ibrox goes off it’s fucking head if we have any intention of sitting off them, seriously it’d be a fucking embarrassment if we did, especially at home. 

Their CBs panic on the ball, they have Izzagiure playing regularly and no recognised striker. 

It’s high time James Tavernier stood up to be counted in a game like this and stopped fucking hiding and drove this team forward to a psychological victory. The longer this run goes on the harder it’ll be to ever beat them. 

We need to win, it’s as simple as that, the players yet again owe us a performance and the manager owes the fans and the club a bit of respect. He’s went on about making Ibrox a fortress, making teams fear the place in the tunnel, well the way he sets up on Saturday will show you if he really believes that

Archived