So who do we go with..

MARK92GERS

1 hour ago, the brown brogue said:

Wallace looked like a retiring player making a token appearance at his own testimonial today. 

We're going to struggle at left back, Halliday for me is the best option we have, although he's physically powder puff and I think both hibs and the tarriers will target that position now. 

That be great .It would maybe stop us from getting the usual raping on the other side 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Stronger in a tackle, more experience on a big stage. I'm probably talking a little biased cos I just don't really rate Andy that much.

Not sure where this big stage you're talking about is. Halliday has played in these games before, in Europe and in finals for us.

Where has Flanagan been? Not having a go mate I just don't think Flanagan is any better than Halliday at all. We are pretty fucked as far as the LB position goes now 

I'd be more worried what they do with Tav down his side and if Gerrard is stupid enough to play Coulibaly in the middle, it's goodnight Vienna.

We need presence in centre mid and the wide defenders will take care of themselves.

No matter who plays, if we stand off them, forget it.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Not sure where this big stage you're talking about is. Halliday has played in these games before, in Europe and in finals for us.

Where has Flanagan been? Not having a go mate I just don't think Flanagan is any better than Halliday at all. We are pretty fucked as far as the LB position goes now 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He's not really any better especially at left back. I just think Forest would skin Halliday all day long. Whoever is there, will be targeted for sure.

17 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Wallace is not match fit and looks like he has concrete shoes on. Flannigan or Halliday will get torn to shreds so toss a coin. How i wish we'd kept Declan John.

Is that the guy that got ripped apart last season and can’t get a game for a struggling Swansea side?