Proud as fuck the other day

RFC55

10 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Ffs id forgotton all about that.  That could possibly be the coldest ive ever been...... EVER.  

Tell you what though, Saturday made up for all the shitey games, all the turgid pish we've had to suffer. Just to see the wee fellas face at the end was worth the wait. I was 9 years old when 9 in a row started for us and all through my formative years i never understood what it was like for older bears to go through a real fallow period (i'd been taken to ibrox since i was about 4 but didnae really understand much about anything at that stage) and i thought success was a given.  I'll treasure it more now when we get 55, thats for sure

Mate all I mind you saying is it's a 3 manager cycle. One to settle (warburton) one for next stage (the caravan puller) although that looks like it's fucked it. And then the 3rd to.bring the success. 

Please be Stevie G ffs

37 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I was 9 years old when 9 in a row started for us and all through my formative years i never understood what it was like for older bears to go through a real fallow period (i'd been taken to ibrox since i was about 4 but didnae really understand much about anything at that stage) and i thought success was a given.  I'll treasure it more now when we get 55, thats for sure

:tu:

Absolute belter of a thread.
Enjoy the moment people.
For every person who sat out the last 7 years.
Knew it would come good for us.

This shite spin the media have put on the result has re-written history,by claiming it's our first win in six and half years.
Forgetting to remind cunts that we weren't there for 4 of them.

ACTUALLY BELIEVE STEVIE G WILL DELIVER 55,AND MAYBE SOONER THAN I HOPED. :1120982233_SGsmile::UK:

The 3-0 game in (I think) Oct 2007 was the last time we dominated them from start to finish. All the talk beforehand was about how Brown was going to walk over Ferguson, and Ferguson was majestic in the game. Wrongly disallowed goal and should have had a penalty to make in 5. Passing it around at the end to chants of ole iirc.

11 years is a long time to go between performances like that. Here's hoping there's a few more this season!

Sitting in the Copland rear there was a young Bear with his Grandpa a few seats along from me maybe 8 or 9 years old, I bet he will never forget that atmosphere and feeling at the end of totally outplaying and outclassing the tramps something a lot of the younger supporters have missed out on over the last 6 years but thankfully now sorted

7 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Ffs id forgotton all about that.  That could possibly be the coldest ive ever been...... EVER.  

Tell you what though, Saturday made up for all the shitey games, all the turgid pish we've had to suffer. Just to see the wee fellas face at the end was worth the wait. I was 9 years old when 9 in a row started for us and all through my formative years i never understood what it was like for older bears to go through a real fallow period (i'd been taken to ibrox since i was about 4 but didnae really understand much about anything at that stage) and i thought success was a given.  I'll treasure it more now when we get 55, thats for sure

Great post mate, although for me the coldest I’ve ever been at a game was Clyde away on that Sunday, absolutely freezing, actually could not wait to get back on the bus home that day ha ha 

After the game on Saturday I was absolutely ecstatic. Then I started to think. Fuck we could have scored 5 or 6 there and spent a few hours feeling a bit disappointed that we didn’t hammer them. However, on reflection , we did absolutely hammer them. They know it and we know it. My first old firm game was 1972 and I’ve seldom seen an easier win for us. Given everything that’s happened over the past few years, Saturday was a remarkable performance. 

When I reflect over the past 40 odd years of going to these games ,I have come to the decision that Saturday was the most special one for me. Although I wasn’t physically at the game I will never forget the initial feeling when the final whistle went. 

8 hours ago, hammer time said:

Sitting in the Copland rear there was a young Bear with his Grandpa a few seats along from me maybe 8 or 9 years old, I bet he will never forget that atmosphere and feeling at the end of totally outplaying and outclassing the tramps something a lot of the younger supporters have missed out on over the last 6 years but thankfully now sorted

Smitten for a life time,win,lose or draw.