Proud as fuck the other day

RFC55

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Massive game mate.  Not just the result, the manner.  

Was the manner mate.

So many emotions I had that day man. From peterhead in div 3 to sheff wed in league 2/championship just everything. Stenhiusmeuir in the lion :lol:

Just everything mate 

Just now, magic8ball said:

Still on it .actually sick of drinking but not back to work till Thursday. 

Well well pleased with the way we played. Don't know if the last 6 years blighted my memory but don't ever recall us dominating them so much in every department and I'm 47 .Not even in the Smith 9 in a row years did we ever win so well .

Only downside for me is .That was an outstanding opportunity to give them a proper scores on the board pumping of 4 5 or 6 .

Also getting sick to death of the one sided hatchet job on Morelos from the taig driven media .

Fair enough he crossed the line a couple of times but no mention whatsoever of the naughty stuff done against him or any shite any of those cunts tried 

I'm a wee bit younger than you but under Smith first and second time round and bar advocaats 5-1 home win I don't mind it that comfortable at all. 

That was sheer domination

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm a wee bit younger than you but under Smith first and second time round and bar advocaats 5-1 home win I don't mind it that comfortable at all. 

I'm more than a wee bit older than you and I can't think of a game where we dominated them as we did on Saturday 

25 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

even in the 5 1 victories I don't think we bossed them anywhere near what happened on Saturday 

17 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

They'll say oh it was one win, big deal, yese have done fuck all etc etc, it was far more than one win, repeating myself here but it was about our young team, boys and girls who have never had Saturday before, boys and girls who have had to put up with fucking Berwick, East Fife, Alloa, Raith Rovers, boys and girls who travelled home on Saturday fucking beaming and on their phones giving cunts who have tortured them for a few years a bit back and then some, I've seen a lot with Rangers over the years, Saturday will stick with me for a long time. 

Said it previously on here 

Me and @Gascoigne8 were worried about the Wayne's mate. Didn't think we'd get them.into it. 

Drawing at home 1 1 with qots at home on a Tuesday whilst we trailed 18 behind hearts in the championship  wasn't exactly an easy sell for them.

Hibs in the play offs gripped them that season they'd never seen ibrox like that. Was akin to a European night that night I knew the wee yin was ours to keep.

Since then it's not been great But he was never ever turning his back

21 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

They'll say oh it was one win, big deal, yese have done fuck all etc etc, it was far more than one win, repeating myself here but it was about our young team, boys and girls who have never had Saturday before, boys and girls who have had to put up with fucking Berwick, East Fife, Alloa, Raith Rovers, boys and girls who travelled home on Saturday fucking beaming and on their phones giving cunts who have tortured them for a few years a bit back and then some, I've seen a lot with Rangers over the years, Saturday will stick with me for a long time. 

"Ah that's what it feels like to be on the winning side" they will be also thinking that's some buzz, a buzz I had nearly forgotten myself.

Just now, pcbear said:

"Ah that's what it feels like to be on the winning side" they will be also thinking that's some buzz, a buzz I had nearly forgotten myself.

Definitely m8, Saturday was massive for many different reasons other than the 3 points/title challenge etc, we need to keep that hungry predator fuck you ya bastard attitude after the break, if we do we'll win the league, I've no doubt at all about that. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Definitely m8, Saturday was massive for many different reasons other than the 3 points/title challenge etc, we need to keep that hungry predator fuck you ya bastard attitude after the break, if we do we'll win the league, I've no doubt at all about that. 

I don't either and I thought it was over 6 days ago Ffs :lol:

49 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

The game where edu tapped in we completely bossed them that day.   Was in the club deck that day and couldn’t believe how easy it was against mowbrays duds

Maybe my minds playing tricks on me but did Greegs not make two cracking saves from that prick Keane early on and just before halftime in that one?