Herrera

Mor3los_1

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

They've both still got 18 months to go FFS

We've just got to hope they actually hit it off on one of these loan spells but the reality is we'll be still be in this position this time next year.

😤

I imagine they'll get paid off in the summer. The fact that both of these donkeys are taking home atleast £20k p/w each shows how awful they've been as signings. Atleast we saw flashes of a player in Pena, Herrera managed 2 goals in 21 games for us and didn't even score on loan at Santos Laguna.

3 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I imagine they'll get paid off in the summer. The fact that both of these donkeys are taking home atleast £20k p/w each shows how awful they've been as signings. Atleast we saw flashes of a player in Pena, Herrera managed 2 goals in 21 games for us and didn't even score on loan at Santos Laguna.

Can't wait till he is completely away. He's just lingering about in my mind pissing me off every now and again.

13 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Choosing and backing the right manager in the first place was the hardest part for us then.

I think we may have the right man now. Here's hoping.

Just know we have the proper man in place :thumbsup: 
How was your festive holidays? 🥃
Did you see Calvin :mutley: 

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Just know we have the proper man in place :thumbsup: 
How was your festive holidays? 🥃
Did you see Calvin :mutley: 

First day back today. Been overdoing the swally a tad 😂 Naw I never seen him, he behaving himself? Or Is that a silly question?

9 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

First day back today. Been overdoing the swally a tad 😂 Naw I never seen him, he behaving himself? Or Is that a silly question?

That made 2 of us :1120982233_SGsmile:never saw much of him and he was back down to that there London Sunday afternoon :mutley:
Best get sorted out :guiness:🥃 and dried out,as there's work to get done :thumbsup:
p.s....Hererra gave me the boak :wow:

Lots of legacy issues costing us a pretty penny,no doubt ,but I'd love to see where it was documented that Herrera was taking 20k a week from us..him an cardoso were probably earning that between them

1 hour ago, badjon said:

Cannot blame him like Pena for me. Just did not work out but it is shite we can't find anyone taking a wholesale interest in him.

By all accounts he's a model pro, just not good enough. Pena on the other hand clearly has talent but is a fucking waster. 

Jon Daly in the second division was a better footballer than Herrera. 100% serious.

I have nothing personal against him but it is beyond belief that he’s made it as a professional footballer and played for Mexico on an international level.

It got to the point that the boys around us at Ibrox would sarcastically cheer him whenever he got on which, while funny, is a testament to how bad things were under Caixinha.

He’ll be on £15,000 a week at least.

5 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Obviously it’d be better if it was for good but at least he’s away to fuck for another 6 month. The day there is absolutely no trace of the caxhina era at our club will be another massive milestone for us all. 

You want morelos and candeias gone as well? 

5 hours ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Theres no way pena and hererra are on 20 grand a week each lol

Obviously a permanent deal would be preferable but a loan to another club is a start. And who knows, maybe he'll go there and start banging the goals in and get a permane.... 😂 

Sorry, got carried away there.