Defoe's Wages

BlueMe

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Rebel appear to have pulled their online article.. 

"Sorry...We can't find the page you requested The file could not be found for a number of reasons such as the file being moved or deleted. Please check your spelling and if you still can't get to the right page try heading to the homepage for a look around. If you still have problems, try contacting usand we'll do what we can to help you. Click here to get back to where you came from."

Yeah I looked for it and all I could find was this

Fotoram_io.thumb.jpg.b25eb8c6759d301b51a34e52cce3029b.jpg

If you have trouble reading my edit click on image

5 hours ago, TMB said:

3-5-2 isn’t a “weird” formation some teams have a lot of success with it.  The 4-3-3 is obviously the formation we’re having the most success with and I’m sure we’ll stick with it. 

Plus, I’m happy with the job Gerrad’s doing but you’re getting a bit carried away saying he’s the best (I’m assuming managerial) signing we’ve made since Souness.  Dick Advocaat was a hell of a manager and big Eck won a fair share of silverware against a very strong celtic team.

Exactly, and it was early enough in the season to warrant finding out our best formation, it didn’t pay off that day we moved on that’s it. Nothing strange with it especially as a lot of our supporters were crying out for it. 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Decent wee read there, that's some crazy level of anger man, hopefully cushy banning the stoater doesn't push him over the edge :lol:

Some of it got chopped too cos he put his address up or random address and random phone numbers :lol: absolute stoater :lol: