Lewis Ferguson

GOAT

20 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I thought shinnie was outstanding for them second half.

He was, seemed like the fittest player on the park. Did you notice he got a hug from Gerrard and the others got a handshake. I think we may have a secret pre contract there. 

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

McCrorie was lost tonight. Running around in circles in the second half. I will  get roasted because he is RM's poster child but he is still a kid learning his trade in maybe the most responsible position on the park.

Mccrorie is going to have a battle for a jersey once Kamara is fit. You're spot on about him last night, and Jack and especially Arfield offered little as well.

He def has something about him. 

I posted this before, my best mate is friends with Barry. He told him that Lewis was making £70 a week at Accies and when he made his 1st team debut he went to £100 a week. He played 13 games and Aberdeen took him and Accies wanted £750k for his development and they prob had only paid him less than £10k as an apprentice and first team player 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mccrorie is going to have a battle for a jersey once Kamara is fit. You're spot on about him last night, and Jack and especially Arfield offered little as well.

Think you’re right here. McCrorie was a bit lost for large chunks of the game and his ball control was woeful on occasion but he wasn’t alone as Jack and Arfield not really at the races either. The good news is that we have had two good wins on the bounce without being totally at in either. Great moments of football last night and  great to watch such a physical battle.

11 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I'd sign him in the summer 2/3million easy fantastic talent. He just looks like a athlete  big and powerful Replaces arfield or Davis for me.

Replaces the man who makes our entire midfield tick or someone who has played less than 2 games?

Maybe in a few years but not at the minute!

6 hours ago, trueblueal said:

He was, seemed like the fittest player on the park. Did you notice he got a hug from Gerrard and the others got a handshake. I think we may have a secret pre contract there. 

I've heard this too and would be delighted. Folk think he's just a dirty bastard, and he can be, but he's their engine room and pivotal to much of their good play. He's a right impressive player, versatile, and free.

Just now, Smile said:

I thought our Midfield was overrun last night seems strange to say when we won the game but they looked fitter and hungrier than us.

Fully agree. I thought our midfield put in the effort but there was little quality there. I exclude Kent from that, this lad has talent and uses it well.