Lewis Ferguson

GOAT

Makes a nuisance of himself and impacts games, and is a goal threat.  No really like his auld man or uncle, not really that cultured but has some technical ability when it comes to striking a ball.

Maybe he's ultimately just a Doherty with more games and we have a similar/better player on our books. Would watch him closely next season tho, def potential. 

I'd take Shinnie in a heartbeat if its for free.  He's not a world beater but he's versatile, has fight in him, takes initiative in games and would be an excellent squad option.  

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yet Shinnie dominates him often and was the better player at Aberdeen.

I don't agree with that at all. We controlled the game and had the bulk of possession up until Morelos was sent off tonight. We've generally dominated the ball against Aberdeen in every game we've played against them this season and been sucker punched.

Jack completely wiped the floor with him in the 3-0 game last season and was doing the same until he was sent off in the game after.

Shinnie's not a bad player and he can scrap against the likes of Brown in the past or Jack but he rarely comes out on top (in my opinion).

9 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Not better than Jack or Mccrorie

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don't agree with that at all. We controlled the game and had the bulk of possession up until Morelos was sent off tonight. We've generally dominated the ball against Aberdeen in every game we've played against them this season and been sucker punched.

Jack completely wiped the floor with him in the 3-0 game last season and was doing the same until he was sent off in the game after.

Shinnie's not a bad player and he can scrap against the likes of Brown in the past or Jack but he rarely comes out on top (in my opinion).

Think Jack and Shinnie are different types to be fair. Jack has more class and more tidy on the ball. More like a European style defensive mid. Shinnie is a wee aggressive bastard thats always effective in Scottish football and gets about the pitch.  I think there'd be a use for him in the squad. That said: I'm not gonnae greet if he goes elsewhere, but think its a good free.

18 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

For a Rangers fan he doesn't half act the tarrier 

How does he act like a tarrier?

The only thing I seen him do that was tarrier like was leaving the foot in on McGregor but realistically there aren’t many players who have come through the age groups in Scotland who wouldn’t do the same thing considering that McGregor did it to him about ten minutes before that.

7 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Think Jack and Shinnie are different types to be fair. Jack has more class and more tidy on the ball. More like a European style defensive mid. Shinnie is a wee aggressive bastard thats always effective in Scottish football and gets about the pitch.  I think there'd be a use for him in the squad. That said: I'm not gonnae greet if he goes elsewhere, but think its a good free.

Yeah I'd agree with you on that.

For me I suppose it boils down to the fact I don't think Shinnie gets into our strongest 11, and we need to be improving the strongest 11 rather than filling out the squad with more players who are ok but aren't a level above what we've got.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Shinnie dominated midfield, broke up our play, kept them on the front foot and was always available. One if the best on the park, yet again.

And he's a free in the summer.

Would take him on a free just to watch the sheep go into meltdown!😂

Fuck is this doing in the Bears Den anyway? Transfer Forum or delete. 

Wouldn't sign any of them. All they proved tonight is that they are shite and got very lucky in our previous games. That wee fud only has a quarter of the talent his uncle had on his left foot.

Fed up with us signing dross in the past from from this league for the sake of it. Improve the squad or don't sign at all.