Morelos card appealed.

backup

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You're a tramp who supports the SNP. 

Therefore a fenian tramp. 

Fenian is a bit harsh - the rest is true - I’m also fat, speccy and smelly - your point! You win. Good luck with your wee paranoid life. 

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I just cannot understand this system of upping a ban to three games just because it was appealed. Its fucking dumb! 

I read that the 3rd game was because he has already been banned this season. 

Not defending the decision by the way.

16 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

I didn’t think it was a red, but he needs to stop being petulant. His suspensions have already cost us a semi final and away at Dens. He is now a target for refs and I can see him being sent off again

So if we lose a game and Mo isnt playing it’s his fault is it. 

Whose fault is it when we lose and he’s playing. 

Some of you really need to open your eyes to what is going on. 

36 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I just cannot understand this system of upping a ban to three games just because it was appealed. Its fucking dumb! 

It's the totting up system mate, not because of the appeal. 

Keep hearing and reading comments along the lines of "I expected a ban but I'm more irked the scum got away with their's".

No right-minded person can watch the incident with Morelos and think that deserved a red card. Then you compare it to some of the other incidents this season such as the likes of Brown's elbow on Naismith amongst many others and it becomes even more of a fucking joke. Like a few others have commented, too many of our own fans have bought into the media and opposition managers/players' negative narrative about Morelos.

That doesn't mean he can't be criticised when he is in the wrong, but the problem is people are just assuming he is whenever there's an incident.

He's done fuck all wrong in the actual contact with McKenna, who has attempted to boot him in the face with studs showing. It would be bad enough if the reporting was saying they were equally in the wrong but the general way this has been covered is that Morelos has caused it. Morelos "lashed out" etc.

He's ragdolled McKenna because he's too strong for the cunt, got his foot caught when they've tangled and McKenna has aimed a kick in his face. Yet near enough all the talk has been about Morelos having a problem. Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Keep hearing and reading comments along the lines of "I expected a ban but I'm more irked the scum got away with their's".

No right-minded person can watch the incident with Morelos and think that deserved a red card. Then you compare it to some of the other incidents this season such as the likes of Brown's elbow on Naismith amongst many others and it becomes even more of a fucking joke. Like a few others have commented, too many of our own fans have bought into the media and opposition managers/players' negative narrative about Morelos.

That doesn't mean he can't be criticised when he is in the wrong, but the problem is people are just assuming he is whenever there's an incident.

He's done fuck all wrong in the actual contact with McKenna, who has attempted to boot him in the face with studs showing. It would be bad enough if the reporting was saying they were equally in the wrong but the general way this has been covered is that Morelos has caused it. Morelos "lashed out" etc.

He's ragdolled McKenna because he's too strong for the cunt, got his foot caught when they've tangled and McKenna has aimed a kick in his face. Yet near enough all the talk has been about Morelos having a problem. Fuck off.

If I could give this more likes I would. 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

15 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

This. Guilty because of who he is regardless of whether he actually is or not. Last year Jack got the same treatment.

16 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

That ban plus the other one arguably lead to an effective end to this season.   The system has seen to it that that could well be the case.  The replacements who will fill the boots of those banned have so far no shown anywhere near enough quality to render the bans ineffective as far as winning games is concerned.  If that is not to be the case then they'd need to improve their game -and the team would need to work even harder - to cover the loss of the banned players.   The system is seeing to it that we are weakened at a key time in the season.

It can be argued that out players did things that could lead to disciplinary action and deserve what they get .

What really boils my piss is not all misdemeanors get scrutinised to death like ours do .

It's getting beyond a Joke now .Something that has been actually forgotten this week is .Even Defoe was looked at by the compliance officer this week but chose not to act .All because some prick who was trying to be cute in a interview suggested he should get banned .

The haters in this country now think we have been done a favour by The authorities .Meanwhile over at the theatre of screams diving and over the top tackles go unpunished 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Still not violent conduct. 

Not the point, if morelos really did just get his legs tangled up and was just an innocent victim, he had no reason to act like he did after it, instead by doing that he made it seem as if there was intent and he was trying to get out of the punishment, 

See if it was genuinely accidental about his foot raking mckenna, then when he took the boot to the face he should have took a knee or simply turned away holding his face, that rolling around pish and wee daft look to the ref made him look guilty

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Not the point, if morelos really did just get his legs tangled up and was just an innocent victim, he had no reason to act like he did after it, instead by doing that he made it seem as if there was intent and he was trying to get out of the punishment, 

See if it was genuinely accidental about his foot raking mckenna, then when he took the boot to the face he should have took a knee or simply turned away holding his face, that rolling around pish and wee daft look to the ref made him look guilty

:lol:

Just seen the Brown one . Oh yeah now the scumbags BBC decided to focus on that . Knowing nothing can happen to him

No way a Rangers player stays on the pitch with that .

Oh but then I notice it was Craig Thompson

This man will cost us at least one massive game this season . In the Cup or a vital OF game near the end of the season

Count on that

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Maybe it does account for some of the reasoning for the red.

Shouldn't come into the equation retrospectively when the panel look at his offence for violent conduct / serious foul play, not whether he's rolled about after it.

10 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Next time someone boots you in the face remember just take a knee. 😂

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Maybe it does account for some of the reasoning for the red.

Shouldn't come into the equation retrospectively when the panel look at his offence for violent conduct / serious foul play, not whether he's rolled about after it.

If theres intent they'll uphold the ban, 

Archived