Barisic

ForeverAndEver

He’s not fit and you can see that by his decision making. When he first came he was bursting forward, linking with Kent and playing some good first touch passes.

Now it’s get the ball, wander slowly along the wing and then put a ball into the box without looking. His crossing ability is decent, but it isn’t so good that he can sacrifice doing the other bits

12 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

He’s not fit and you can see that by his decision making. When he first came he was bursting forward, linking with Kent and playing some good first touch passes.

Now it’s get the ball, wander slowly along the wing and then put a ball into the box without looking. His crossing ability is decent, but it isn’t so good that he can sacrifice doing the other bits

Sorry but I've yet to see this cavalier footballer your describing.I see a player who is timid,short of pace ,and uncomfortable when one on one defensively.He may turn things round but I really doubt it.Halliday will be our left back for the remainder of the season if The managers reactions are anything to go with

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There was one in a friendly mentioned, don’t take them seriously mate

And 2 for a previous team. And a goal.

Genuinely can think of 5 assists this season which is why I've asked repeatedly. It's not 7 though, that genuine oversight was clarified 😉

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And 2 for a previous team. And a goal.

Genuinely can think of 5 assists this season which is why I've asked repeatedly. It's not 7 though, that genuine oversight was clarified 😉

One v St. Mirren, one v Villarreal, two v Motherwell, Helsinki.

Sorry, I'll drop everything at work rather than you bothering to use google. 😂

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Played really well against villarreal. Think the injuries have knocked him back. Defo a player there tho

42 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Hmm. You were conversing plenty when I asked initially...

You're not seriously including Helsinki in his assist stats are you? 😂 holy fuck.

From 7 to 4 😂

5 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Had a good few games in December but on the whole he has been poor

The money spent on him, Grezda and Katic isn't a good reflection on our scouting network at all

Katic is good value but got screwed over to accommodate worral

Barisic is our best lb, not sure if he'll prove to be value for money

Grezda seems to be a dud

27 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Katic is good value but got screwed over to accommodate worral

Barisic is our best lb, not sure if he'll prove to be value for money

Grezda seems to be a dud

Agree about Katic and Grezda, right now I'd play Halliday before Barisic who just seems to not have the appetite to play for us, can't see him changing unfortunately.

14 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Agree about Katic and Grezda, right now I'd play Halliday before Barisic who just seems to not have the appetite to play for us, can't see him changing unfortunately.

Halliday got roasted by that wee taig Vs livi and Flanagan had to come on.  I'll stick with barisic AND. Have Katic on the left of CD 

Tav, gGoldson, Katic barisic for me

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Halliday got roasted by that wee taig Vs livi and Flanagan had to come on.  I'll stick with barisic AND. Have Katic on the left of CD 

Tav, gGoldson, Katic barisic for me

Suppose I keep thinking about Halliday against them on the 29th, Barisic couldn't match that and I worry that he'll never have the right attitude, or appetite. Agree with you about Katic,  thought he had the right attitude and attributes, don't understand what's gone wrong.

4 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Suppose I keep thinking about Halliday against them on the 29th, Barisic couldn't match that and I worry that he'll never have the right attitude, or appetite. Agree with you about Katic,  thought he had the right attitude and attributes, don't understand what's gone wrong.

I mentioned Katic as I thought when he and barisic played together they had a good understanding

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I mentioned Katic as I thought when he and barisic played together they had a good understanding

Fair comment, I can't agree or disagree, it's just that we all get feelings about players and I have major doubts about Barisic and Grezda ever becoming regular starters.  Others feel the same about Murphy and Dorrans, both of whom I think have something to offer. I wouldn't give up on either of them, both could have made telling contributions possibly if they had been fit, we'll never know.

On 18/02/2019 at 19:33, Grundy said:

I'm actually starting to wonder if there is a language barrier with the midfielders and Barisic?  It could be likely.... He played really well to start with,  but just hasn't been anything like he was... 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Big Andy was great tonight so fair do's.

Ah sure,  Andy has had some howlers in the past, to be fair:)