Barisic

ForeverAndEver

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Davis was bad bad but I thought Barasic put in an Olympic bad performance, fucking horrendous, that's just my opinion sparkle, tbh I thought every cunt on that pitch was a disgrace except Kamara, again just my opinion 

You’re not wrong Scotty.  I’m disgusted by all of them bar Kamara tonight.  His first game and he’s the only one with a pass mark.

When we signed him I thought he was a decent signing. We were then unlucky with his injury but since the turn of the year when Gerrard questioned his toughness and seeing him go down as if he had lost a leg, I have my doubts and watching him today now think he's a lazy bastard. 

What we expecting from our left back? He’s no Arthur Numan, fuck he’s not even close to a sasa papac, so again what are we expecting off him

rather than focus on our LB (or RB) Id rather focus on the guys in front of them who’s primary focus is to score goals and win us games, not a LB (or RB) who’s primary focus is defending with an attacking threat a being a bonus

he was shite today but so was everybody in front of him 

39 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’d say people exaggerate more with what this lad was bringing to the team , now seeing the reality though 👍🏻

Aye I'm pretty sure when we were linked with / signed him there were a lot of posts on here about him being hard as nails and could play at centre half or left back, but he's absolutely powder-puff. 

Given he's had a few caps for Croatia you'd expect him to have something about him, maybe he's just not suited to the rough and tumble of Scottish football. 

Also there's been a lot of chat for years on here about tapping into the eastern european market, but on the impact so far (and Gerrards apparent opinion) of Barisic, Grezda and Katic, it may be best avoided. 

2 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Aye I'm pretty sure when we were linked with / signed him there were a lot of posts on here about him being hard as nails and could play at centre half or left back, but he's absolutely powder-puff. 

Given he's had a few caps for Croatia you'd expect him to have something about him, maybe he's just not suited to the rough and tumble of Scottish football. 

Also there's been a lot of chat for years on here about tapping into the eastern european market, but on the impact so far (and Gerrards apparent opinion) of Barisic, Grezda and Katic, it may be best avoided. 

Croats usually hard as nails to 

17 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Barasic was keech today along with the majority. Game was calling for a bit of passion and although I’m not a big fan of Halliday, this was a game where he might’ve got them going. 

Agreed, Halliday might have gee'd up the rest of the team today. He certainly would have put in a better performance than Barasic I'm sure, he's been a huge disappointment and I can't imagine him having a future with us.  

22 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Barasic was keech today along with the majority. Game was calling for a bit of passion and although I’m not a big fan of Halliday, this was a game where he might’ve got them going. 

Thats your captains job.......... Oh wait

Genuinely bemused by this thread. Far from a perfect performance. Couple of kicks at fresh air and one woeful cross that stands out.

But he used his strength to win far more challenges than he lost and a  couple he had no right whatsoever to win. Several levels above Halliday in his passing and getting out of tight areas as well.

5 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

He’s been murder most games tbh ,does fuckall bar the odd good cross ,hopefully it’s just a case of fitness as been injured a lot ,but Wallace aye nae bother 😂😂😂

I mean cunts slaughtered fuck out of Halliday last season, Wallace hasn't had a second chance like Halliday and deserves it more.

5 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

His fishing skills are obscene

I wasn't fishing.