Season back on?

ElBufalo20

On 28/02/2019 at 12:16, cushynumber said:

im loath to cal it a day in the league, but cellic havent lost a game since ibrox, conceeding once. Asking them to slip up to the extent we hope is asking a lot.  You never know, but i fear we have shot ourselves in the foot once too many times.

Although you are right, there are 6 points for us to win against them. If we win those then they have to draw a game for even points. Lots of If s and buts and they are very much in the driving seat but....

28 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They have to drop 8 points and we need to win every game , it aint happening. Next year means everything............

Those aren't two separate things that need to happen though. We win every game and they only need to drop a further 2 points. Unlikely but not impossible

19 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He threw away a 9 point lead.

They had 2 games in hand while we were 15 points clear.

We lost twice to St Mirren and someone else then we were comfortably beaten at Parkhead, although Lee Wallace scored without anybody noticing, then we had a shite January and then administration. 

Good season. Makes me want to open up a bottle of bleach to toast the memories. 

2 minutes ago, CharlieHamilton said:

If we win every game, that includes taking 6 off them. So we only need them to lose one or draw 2 out with us

While we need to win every game from now until the end 😖 not happening. Hopefully we can stop the treble treble and build on that and what we have built on this season to help us next season. 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

We lost twice to St Mirren and someone else then we were comfortably beaten at Parkhead, although Lee Wallace scored without anybody noticing, then we had a shite January and then administration. 

Good season. Makes me want to open up a bottle of bleach to toast the memories. 

Naismith’s injury as well

On 27/02/2019 at 00:04, ElBufalo20 said:

Starting from tomorrow we have a genuine chance of closing the gap.

I honestly thought the league was over but if we can go into the split 5 points or less the league is on and that’s not an outrageous suggestion given the events of today.

I honestly think the Scottish Cup is there for the taking too.

Its a make or break week. 2 huge chances for us given their fixtures.

We’ve been really inconsistent this season but the fact there is a tiny bit of hope means I believe we can now win it.

Lennon was hopeless against McCoist at Ibrox and bottled numerous cup games at Hampden.

We as a club need to take this chance and hopefully believe.

Lets hope Marvin Andrews does the half time draw tomorrow/tonight and we’ll almost be there!

I've been saying this for the last couple of weeks. Why we're folk giving up? We have came back from 8pts behind on more than one occasion. When we won at Killie, when we won at Dundee utd, Hivs etc... Everyone was saying in the weeks running up to those helicopter weekends people gave us no chance and we pulled it off. If this them can play the way we know it can, we could be playing champions league football next year. Until it mathematically impossible, never surrender. It's our battle cry ffs.