Season back on?

ElBufalo20

After the joviality of brenda bailing yesterday we should quietly reflect on what could have been and possibly should have been, to again indulge in speculatory predictions call it what you will, should be treated with caution in the extreme.

We have been in the driving seat a few times this season, only to stall under pressure and little to no pressure.

It's down to management to grab any advantage they think we can utilise from the situation.....one game at a time Sweet Jesus..

We've may of missed a great chance this season to win the league.

If we'd been more consistent we'd be top of league.

Since the winter break they've got their act together but we've blew the chance to put real pressure on  with results against killie and st Johnstone. 

Hopefully we're now hitting a bit of form and consistency, and if that's the case we still have a chance. One draw for them and it's down to 6 points and in our own hands again.

I honestly think we need them to drop points tonight to give us any hope.

we obviously need favours and i think it’s only hearts away I can see them dropping points from the other teams.

i am confident we can go to the piggery and turn them over that’s for sure.

looking back on it I think we have fucked up so many opportunity’s but......

NO SURRENDER

Until it’s out of our hands we can win it however up until now we have shown no consistency. Lost count of the number of posts talking about the next 3 or 4 games we will take maximum points etc. We are more at the mercy of injuries or suspensions to key players than them also. I still believe there is a slim chance that by taking one game at a time this could go to the wire.

Popcorn teeth is a decent coach (at best) in our league and will get an initial fired up response from that lot. My hope is he oversaw some horrendous results for them between 2011 and 2014 when we went out the league and couldn’t win a treble and his team was in meltdown at Hivs. He takes over with everything to lose tho already 8pts clear and in the cup quarters. 

I think we will find out tonight,  we can only hope St Brenda doing a midnight flit has the desired effect we want, but it could have the opposite effect and they go and slaughter Hearts.

At least they are away at Tynecastle and popcorn teeth will be getting it tight.

tarrires aren’t our worry tho it’s our own inconsistency that has cost us all season.

8 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Bite yer hand off for scottish cup and 2nd place right now, 8 points means we have no room for error and we're no good enough at the moment imo, however 😂.

Don’t think we are not good enough just not consistent enough. I’d agree though - 8 points is probably too much - we have only ourselves to blame. 

After the last few years I’d be over the moon with the Scottish cup. 

36 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Threads like this never come back to bite us on the arse, well played.

That’s right cos a thread on an Internet forum determines how the players play on the park.

Can just imagine the next game we drop points and Gerrard comes out and says the players couldn’t handle the pressure of a thread on Rangersmedia!

17 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That’s right cos a thread on an Internet forum determines how the players play on the park.

Can just imagine the next game we drop points and Gerrard comes out and says the players couldn’t handle the pressure of a thread on Rangersmedia!

I don’t think I said this thread determines the league, but it’s good to see people getting carried away again considering we’ve not won 5 league games in a row all season.

9 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I don’t think I said this thread determines the league, but it’s good to see people getting carried away again considering we’ve not won 5 league games in a row all season.

We are football fans. That’s what you do. 

You look ahead and believe in your team being successful.