***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/02/2019 at 00:05, Rum Ham said:

Putting on us to score 4.

Goals we've scored (not including friendlies) since the taigs has went 1,1,3,3,4,4,0,0,5,5,4,? 

Can’t argue with science like that mate. 

4-0 it is. 

Can’t understand the clamour for McCrorie to come in. 

Kamara has been absolutely dominating games with his head up since his first start, while McCrorie can really battle but can’t pass a ball more 10 yards or take a touch that doesn’t lead to a crunching 50/50. 

Play our game, rather than into their hoofball heady tennis.

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

Shagger, Tav, Goldson, Worral, Halliday, Jack, Kamara, Arfield, Kent, Morelos, Candeias.

I think that will be the team and for this game the strongest we have. 

I know the :aberdeen: have been poor recently but when I see folk saying we will win with a big score it makes me a little nervous to be honest. Any win or at worst a draw would do me, this Cup game is so important now for our Club. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think that will be the team and for this game the strongest we have. 

I know the :aberdeen: have been poor recently but when I see folk saying we will win with a big score it makes me a little nervous to be honest. Any win or at worst a draw would do me, this Cup game is so important now for our Club. 

Agree mate. Decent subs as well - McCrorie, Defoe, Lafferty, Katic etc...

Sheep fan at my work says mid-week was the worst he's seen them in 40 years at Pittodrie.  Fears a pumping.

Not falling for it, as ever they will be a different team against us for their wee cup final yet again.

Early goal for us would be crucial.

Take nothing for granted. They had a bad day at the office as we did against St J or Killie.

We need to take the game to them from the off - justice for the League Cup Semi. It will more or less end their season.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The sheep have had the go ahead for their 50m quid 20000 seater stadium on the outskirts of the city.

Can't fill one in the city centre yet going down this route. The gift that keep on giving.

How are they paying for it mate? That rich American-based fan sticking the cash in? 

1 hour ago, Copeland1983 said:

Sheep fan at my work says mid-week was the worst he's seen them in 40 years at Pittodrie.  Fears a pumping.

Not falling for it, as ever they will be a different team against us for their wee cup final yet again.

Early goal for us would be crucial.

Yep, give em something to defend and they will.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The sheep have had the go ahead for their 50m quid 20000 seater stadium on the outskirts of the city.

Can't fill one in the city centre yet going down this route. The gift that keep on giving.

Rat bastards, fucking hate them 

Archived