***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Hispanic / Colombian / black take your fucking pick they call it racial abuse when Lennon gets it and WTF has his mother got to do with anything??

Yeah and tlb calling his abuse racism is fucking embarrassing,  hes hated because hes the best player in the country , it's that simple 

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Well done @sibsy72.

He'll say he needs to.stop at the service station and then leave you there mate 

8 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Big @sibsy72 doing a sterling job with the driving here, first half bottle on the go.

Was choking on a booze the day aswell.ha got that  baldy dick back @Scottywellhousetb heated set on full pelt 😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 am no deiving aberdeen again fuck that watp 

9 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah and tlb calling his abuse racism is fucking embarrassing,  hes hated because hes the best player in the country , it's that simple 

And his mother?  You sound like another handwringer and therein lies our problem.  More other teams and the taigs get away with this crap the more they keep doing it.   Expect three days about our fans and Fenians after every song yet other cunts get away with anything They like.  

I expect a statement from the club but am not holding my breath.

Btw it was in Spanish Morelos your mother is a white.

Imagine that was us and Sinclair was the target.

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

And his mother?  You sound like another handwringer and therein lies our problem.  More other teams and the taigs get away with this crap the more they keep doing it.   Expect three days about our fans and Fenians after every song yet other cunts get away with anything They like.  

Mattress not white

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

It is "your mother is a mattress" that's not racist , sorry I just cant happily shout abuse about brown's sister etc then cry about that banner , everycunt needs to just man up , abuse at the football should be as personal and horrible as possible imo

21 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Dont agree EJ , boy gets stuck in something we have been missing for years. Would have signed him years ago.......

fair comment but it's a no for me mate . We should be looking for much better and our own midfielders should be getting stuck in tbh

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

It is "your mother is a mattress" that's not racist , sorry I just cant happily shout abuse about brown's sister etc then cry about that banner , everycunt needs to just man up , abuse at the football should be as personal and horrible as possible imo

Time for the board and C1872 to call it out and call out the press if they ignore it.  Horrible is fine by me if we can all be equally horrible but that is not how new Scotland operates.  Remember three days of blanket coverage about the Fenian bastards Clarke

19 minutes ago, sibsy72 said:

Was choking on a booze the day aswell.ha got that  baldy dick back @Scottywellhousetb heated set on full pelt 😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 am no deiving aberdeen again fuck that watp 

Aye ya big dick, sitting fucking sweltering for an hour before i realised the fucking seat was roasting, was worth it to watch you suffering with jealousy ya big fud, good day m8.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

He has to start after that . We never controlled the midfield at any point today . I though Jack was especially shite

Honestly can’t remember any time Jack has had a decent game up there. Thoughtbthe pitch looked like shit as well which would suit them to a t. 

Too many big names not turning up though. That was poorest I’ve seen Morelos for a while, no sharpness from him whatsoever, looked like him and Jack were pished. Kent and Arfield both disappointingly poor. Kamara, very below par from me, no getting the hype about him just yet. Candeias lack of quality, ball to Kent aside. Tavernier usual shite tbh. Goldson terrible. Barisic nothing to shout about. Worrall I thought played well though, really well actually. 

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Time for the board and C1872 to call it out and call out the press if they ignore it.  Horrible is fine by me if we can all be equally horrible but that is not how new Scotland operates.  Remember three days of blanket coverage about the Fenian bastards Clarke

I would love nothing more than the club too finally stand up for us and go too war with everycunt but it's never happening,  look at their shite statements this week 

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Honestly can’t remember any time Jack has had a decent game up there. Thoughtbthe pitch looked like shit as well which would suit them to a t. 

Too many big names not turning up though. That was poorest I’ve seen Morelos for a while, no sharpness from him whatsoever, looked like him and Jack were pished. Kent and Arfield both disappointingly poor. Kamara, very below par from me, no getting the hype about him just yet. Candeias lack of quality, ball to Kent aside. Tavernier usual shite tbh. Goldson terrible. Barisic nothing to shout about. Worrall I thought played well though, really well actually. 

just about agree with all that Jela

1 minute ago, SJGF5 said:

At which point he'll suddenly be getting sent off every few games...

Everyone at HT in the match thread said Morelos would get sent off. He didn't. The negative sentiment amongs some sucks!!

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Everyone at HT in the match thread said Morelos would get sent off. He didn't. The negative sentiment amongs some sucks!!

Ryan Jack - Seasons 2010/11 - 2016/2017 (7 seasons at Aberdeen) - 3 Red Cards
Ryan Jack - Season 2017/18 (1 season at Rangers) - 4 Red Cards

Shinne won't be allowed to play the way he does at Aberdeen for us. 

2 minutes ago, SJGF5 said:

Ryan Jack - Seasons 2010/11 - 2016/2017 (7 seasons at Aberdeen) - 3 Red Cards
Ryan Jack - Season 2017/18 (1 season at Rangers) - 4 Red Cards

Shinne won't be allowed to play the way he does at Aberdeen for us. 

Two recinded by incompetent referees.. I am similar to everyone in thinking we are reffed differntly but I also think the paranoia on RM is over the top.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Two recinded by incompetent referees.. I am similar to everyone in thinking we are reffed differntly but I also think the paranoia on RM is over the top.

So the same incompetent referees will suddenly improve? (As far as I remember Jack should have had a 3rd overturned.)

2 minutes ago, SJGF5 said:

So the same incompetent referees will suddenly improve? (As far as I remember Jack should have had a 3rd overturned.)

It won't improve. My point is you can't play the game expecting players to get sent off. The correct desicion was to keep Morelos on the pitch in thinking he had more chance of scoring than getting sent off. It's positive thinking which Gerrard is.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It won't improve. My point is you can't play the game expecting players to get sent off. The correct desicion was to keep Morelos on the pitch in thinking he had more chance of scoring than getting sent off. It's positive thinking which Gerrard is.

I don't but if he does sign he'll have to adapt the way he plays just as Jack has this season.

Archived