***The Official Hibs V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Well if it proved one thing Tav has the bottle ! The tramps arsehole collapsed when JT went at him.

image.thumb.jpeg.8631c55a74b976946db7ee4e7cdbfea2.jpeg

can tell tav wanted to punch the fuck out of him. good to see a bit of fight about him.

12 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I actually thought he was going for a blade in his back pocket  

Who knows these days but it was very noticable how many cops and stewards were gathers in front of the Bears,while a handful stood in the corners for the Hibs fans,ridiculous considering their history 🤬

Shame tav doesnt show the same aggression or fight on the park, hes a nicey nicey modern day footballer, not the captain we need, Mcgregor was fucking raging at the whole team and imo is the captain or should be, I dont see tav being captain  next season if hes here, Gerrard has had a season to suss it out.

41 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Who knows these days but it was very noticable how many cops and stewards were gathers in front of the Bears,while a handful stood in the corners for the Hibs fans,ridiculous considering their history 🤬

We should be asking that exact question of the Police and the Stewards.  

10 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Shame tav doesnt show the same aggression or fight on the park, hes a nicey nicey modern day footballer, not the captain we need, Mcgregor was fucking raging at the whole team and imo is the captain or should be, I dont see tav being captain  next season if hes here, Gerrard has had a season to suss it out.

McGregor captain, lol.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

McGregor captain, lol.

Only one showing proper fucking aggression towards his team and telling them how it is, I didnt want the rat back, but by fuck if it was not for him and Morelos goals Id dread to think where we would be in this league..... yet again, Mcgregor knows the expectations, he was fuming after conceding but more so because the team were not driving with aggression to go on and win the game, like the game should have been done by half time

They should have been buried 3 or 4 nil before they scored. Two things lead to this result. One is the players on the pitch not just shutting the game down and the second is taking chances. We had numerous chances to score and again I don't see how it is possibly Gerrard's fault that players aren't taking point blank chances literally. I thought the pace we played with gong forward was very good, particularly in the first half and we created the chances to win the game easily. 

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

I think they think we’re all going to go down the pitch as some sort of revenge/retaliation for the cup final 

15 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

You can bet your bottom dollar the mhedia will play it down for all they're worth and say the Bears singing,made him lose his mind or some other pathetic excuse.

Over exuberance nothing to see. Rangers fans apparently threw a couple of seats (I was there never see it) but obviously that’s much worse 

Just watched their goal back. Horrendous Rangers

Fucking hell Goldson was shouting like fuck and pointing at Kamberi for either one of Kamara or Candeias to pick him up. (Tav fell on his cunt and wanted a free kick instead of bouncing up quick and get back). Lazy bastards just stood watching him score. 

Shocking 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Just watched their goal back. Horrendous Rangers

Fucking hell Goldson was shouting like fuck and pointing at Kamberi for either one of Kamara or Candeias to pick him up. (Tav fell on his cunt and wanted a free kick instead of bouncing up quick and get back). Lazy bastards just stood watching him score. 

Shocking 

Said that last night but some seemed to question that Tav went over too easily which was my first impression.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Said that last night but some seemed to question that Tav went over too easily which was my first impression.

Tav probably didn’t go over easy but definitely should not have sat on the grass waving his arms about. 

Play to the whistle get up quick and get back into position. 

A comedy of errors 

7 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Today's result makes a mockery of what happened last night

we have outplayed hibs 3 times and ended up with 3 draws and 1 goal  just imagine what the 6 points we should have had from these games would have done

Just take Aberdeen away 1st game season and Motherwell away for example all early fixtures.. But them dropped points late on in them games are coming back to haunt us.. not to mention killie St Johnstone Hibs. It's infuriating because we've been ahead in most of them mentioned above!!!!!!aarrgghh fuckin foaming lol !!!

Archived