We want Dembele money for Morelos - Robertson

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Not a chance he will go for anything less than £15m. Even then it’s too cheap. 

We already knocked back an £11M bid last year, and he's improved drastically since then, so it will be a lot more than that. Even SR says we want at least dembele money.

59 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

I know we all laugh at the Tim-friendly media and their overpricing of their players but we are our own worst enemy by undervaluing ours. To get a good striker nowadays you have to pay top money. Bournmouth payed 20 million for Solanke in the summer, Cardiff payed 20 million for that Sala and Martyn Waghorn went for 8 fs.

15m for Sala.

5 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I'm glad Mrs May isn't doing our negotiating if she was I would be expecting about 100k tops :headwall:

Nah, if May was doing it we would be paying £39 Billion to take him off our hands.

Anyway not sure what everyone is worrying about, we have a ready made replacement in Lafferty.

3 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Nah, if May was doing it we would be paying £39 Billion to take him off our hands.

Anyway not sure what everyone is worrying about, we have a ready made replacement in Lafferty.

I just worry that Hearts got the last good season out of him

Alfredo offers something I’ve never seen in a CF before, the amount of balls he’s second favourite to get but wins is incredible. It’s hard to know if he’d do it in a top league, up against better defenders but personally I believe he could, with a team who’s midfield gets forward a bit quicker than us he’d sensfuckinsational.

4 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Alfredo offers something I’ve never seen in a CF before, the amount of balls he’s second favourite to get but wins is incredible. It’s hard to know if he’d do it in a top league, up against better defenders but personally I believe he could, with a team who’s midfield gets forward a bit quicker than us he’d sensfuckinsational.

He may be even better in a top team ... and make no mistake 20 million is peanuts to a lot of teams down south so we should be looking for that at least

Unfortunately he’s only worth what someone’s willing to pay. If there ends up only being 1 team in for him and it’s a 12 million bid- it’s highly likely he could kick off if he doesn’t get the move.

hopefully he scores another 10+ before the season ends, helps us win the cup and maybe 4-5 clubs come in for him and start a bidding war.

shame to lose the guy but I think it’s a formality and just a matter of how much we get for him

1 minute ago, Thermopylae said:

He may be even better in a top team ... and make no mistake 20 million is peanuts to a lot of teams down south so we should be looking for that at least

I will weep when he goes but even more so if it’s on the cheap.

4 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

It's just business ... if we get the cash it's like another 5 stands of season ticket money :Fod:

I know mate but I look forward to seeing him play the way I did with Laudrup. On form he’s fantastic to watch but it’s like a danger shag because the insane wee cunts always liable to get sent off.

Pretty sure most EPL sides are looking thinking maybe worth a punt at £5-8 million....

£20 mill? How the fuck can anybody come to that conclusion?

Boyd went down south failed. Miller done so-so but never pulled up trees. Likewise Naismith, Jelovic, Laffery etc. 

Bare in mind that Rooney was one of the top scorers here for a while and is at Salford.

im not having a pop at anybody but some people need a bit of balance. 

45 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Think about what you're saying. He's one of the best in the UK but doesn't get in any of the best teams. How does that work?

So he needs to play for a top team to be considered a top player? Complete rubbish.

2 minutes ago, Mr Blue HMS said:

Pretty sure most EPL sides are looking thinking maybe worth a punt at £5-8 million....

Boyd went down south failed. Miller done so-so but never pulled up trees. Likewise Naismith, Jelovic, Laffery etc. 

Bare in mind that Rooney was one of the top scorers here for a while and is at Salford.

5-8million punt :lol: get a grip played in Europe Columbian international 27 goals worth 5-8million

Rotten

7 minutes ago, Mr Blue HMS said:

Mask slipping..

If its true he's a target for Leicester, get it ramped up to 20million. Those cunts have plenty of cash. Let's face it he's going to get better and better. When you see the fees banded about even in the championship down south. It's a no brainer. 

12 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I know mate but I look forward to seeing him play the way I did with Laudrup. On form he’s fantastic to watch but it’s like a danger shag because the insane wee cunts always liable to get sent off.

Can you image how much he would be worth if he had a model temperament. Laudrup was the one I really missed Gazza had already started his spiral down when he left but Brian was still flying high