We want Dembele money for Morelos - Robertson

50 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There were reports ages ago, but the recent articles are giving the impression it's something he's just done. Who knows.

Im pretty sure that all these reports are referring to that interview he did.. he said he has always wanted to play in the EPL but that he is happy to be learning at Rangers.. he never said, from what Ive seen, that he was/was wanting to leave in the summer. He said that he was aware of interest from "a lot of clubs". 

29 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

The contract he signed earlier this season had a significant pay rise. 

Smart bit of business toying him down to a longer contract. Can’t help thinking that Gerarrd is part responsible for that. Previous players like McKay were solder far too cheap. 

It’s time to hold firm with our valuations and ensure we get good cash flow and possible future transfer fees when our better players leave.

Difference is, the tarriers excessively over value their players & allow them to be brought down to what they actually want for the player. 

Morelos is easily worth £20m+, however by making it public that  we value him at £20m we will be lucky to get upwards of £12-15m. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's media reports from a reported interview abroad. I've not seen when the interview was meant to have been conducted, nor a full transcript interpreted or otherwise, in fact I couldn't find any hits for his name when I searched the website of the radio station that apparently did the interview.

Not saying he hasn't said it, I just couldn't find proof of what he said, when, and to whom. One msm has probably went with something and all others have jumped on it as fact. Which it may be.

http://www.wradio.com.co/noticias/deportes/siempre-he-sonado-con-estar-en-una-copa-america-alfredo-morelos/20190226/nota/3869470.aspx

You couldn't have looke hard. It's the first result on google for 'w radio alfredo morelos'

image.thumb.png.e18541d903b04f49c0d54a70fa27aafd.png

image.png

50 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Same.  No need to mention it.  Fuck him, them and their dollars!!

Not defending that speccy tube, but the record SPFL sale is the benchmark.

Makes sense to reference it, particularly while the media are punting figures of £8m around for Morelos, after hyping £40m+ for a guy that’s not as good as him.

And I don’t buy into the Champions League experience thing. They get pumped in every CL game apart from the diddy teams. Plus the filth sold Van Dyke for £14m+ having only ever been in the Europa I’m sure. 

51 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Im pretty sure that all these reports are referring to that interview he did.. he said he has always wanted to play in the EPL but that he is happy to be learning at Rangers.. he never said, from what Ive seen, that he was/was wanting to leave in the summer. He said that he was aware of interest from "a lot of clubs". 

He said it last week 

1 hour ago, VentyFour said:

Did @denya not call it out at the time? He said he wants to play in the EPL but he's happy playing and learning just now...maybe it was an older interview but I remember the papers saying he wants to leave and then denya rubbished it.

This is from last week. He still not say he want to leave. He still just say he had team offer from Italy, Spain, England and France. He also speak about if Quieroz our new national manager has spoken to him and he say no and he also say he is happy with being in Rangers with Steven Gerrard. He has not say he wants to leave he just say he is hapoy and have offer from other clubs. 

When i return to home tonight i try look for the interview and I put it in here. 

Just now, CF2 WINNIE said:

Just feel this is appropriate time to say again Stewart Robertson is a cunt 

It’s always appropriate to be fair. 

Utterly spineless. 

Fucking hate the filth, but imagine we had lawell (or someone competent and with a set of working testicles) in instead of Robertson. Totally different prospect. 

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

It’s logical for him to want to move on especially if we end up empty handed this season despite a near 30 goals from him already.

Gutted when he leaves but you will never keep a player like that in this league anymore long term.

Just need to make sure the sum is over 20 million and we invest it wisely.

This, we could invest in 4 or 5 young players with that and hope one or 2 of them make the grade like Morelos and sell them on and reinvest in the team and so on, that's what our league is about now because of tv revenue elsewhere.