We want Dembele money for Morelos - Robertson

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I don’t think he would down tools under Gerrard tbh, I’m hoping he can be persuaded to stay one more season he’ll be hard to replace 

That’s what i’m hoping too. He’s fantastic for us but I think he’s still a bit too rough around the edges in certain areas to go and play in La Liga or the Premiership next season.

26 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

If you were morelos agent then you would be straight on the phone this morning looking for wages too match that valuation 

No he won’t, why would he? He’ll be pushing for a move this summer. That’s why he signed a new improved deal in the summer based on his value 

Just now, Gazzalivesforever said:

The contract he signed earlier this season had a significant pay rise. 

If he is the best player in the league which he is he will want paid like it which he currently isn’t.

Agents need to do what’s best for their client 

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

That’s what i’m hoping too. He’s fantastic for us but I think he’s still a bit too rough around the edges in certain areas to go and play in La Liga or the Premiership next season.

He really needs another season and needs to prove he can be trusted in big games or no decent team is taking a chance on him 

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

One more season here and with the rate he’s improving we could command an even bigger transfer fee and more importantly have a massive shot at 55

21 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Or if nobody meets our valuation he stays? We can’t keep selling our players on the cheap he’s worth every bit as much if not more than chocolate hamstrings 

You do understand how negotiations work? 

2 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

The contract he signed earlier this season had a significant pay rise. 

Yes but hes now clearly the best player in the league and we have just publicly valued him at 20m , his agent isn't doing his job if he isn't in there saying make his wages reflect his valuation 

1 minute ago, AlCapone said:

No he won’t, why would he? He’ll be pushing for a move this summer. That’s why he signed a new improved deal in the summer based on his value 

As above 

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

One more season here and with the rate he’s improving we could command an even bigger transfer fee and more importantly have a massive shot at 55

If he wants to go you can’t stop him, if we get an offer £12-15 million he will be gone. His agents already working on the move 

WHY THE FUCK DO Rangers CONTINUALLY REFERENCE THE PAEDOPHILE FOOTBALL CLUB.

WHEN THEIR SHIT HITS THEIR FAN - THE RELATIONSHIP THAT IS AN OPEN SECRET, YET WE STILL ASSOCIATE OURSLVES WITH THEM FFS.

IN THIS INSTANCE, ROBERTSON DID NOT NEED TO MENTION CFC OR ANY OF THEIR PLAYERS, JUST STATE THAT HE EXPECTS £XX QUID.

RANT OVER...…………………..

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yes but hes now clearly the best player in the league and we have just publicly valued him at 20m , his agent isn't doing his job if he isn't in there saying make his wages reflect his valuation 

As above 

I don’t think you have a grasp of the situation tbh 

If we'd actually put up a challenge this season and just came up short then I think he'd want to stay for 55 and see out the fight

The fact we could potentially finish double figures behind the taigs again and haven't been in a final yet, despite him finishing the season with 30+ goals and carrying the team, pretty much forces him out the door in my view.

He wants to win things, can tell he's hungry and not the type of player happy to finish 2nd best. 

Can only hope we spend the money well in the summer, if Defoe is the #1 striker for next season then we can forget about a title challenge.

52 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I hadn't realised Morelos had said himself that he expects to leave this summer.

I already knew myself that he most likely would be but I hadn't read the interview they've mentioned there before 

He will be listening to his agent telling him he will get a move this summer to a better league. 

Someome should be sitting him done with only his football potential on the table and tell him he needs at least another season with us. 

6 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

WHEN THEIR SHIT HITS THEIR FAN - THE RELATIONSHIP THAT IS AN OPEN SECRET, YET WE STILL ASSOCIATE OURSLVES WITH THEM FFS.

IN THIS INSTANCE, ROBERTSON DID NOT NEED TO MENTION CFC OR ANY OF THEIR PLAYERS, JUST STATE THAT HE EXPECTS £XX QUID.

RANT OVER...…………………..

Same.  No need to mention it.  Fuck him, them and their dollars!!

24 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

In two minds about this.

Obviously getting called up and playing in a major tournament will do his value the world of good. On the other hand we’ll miss him badly for the European qualifiers.

If he’s going I doubt he’ll be playing in the European qualifiers anyway mate

11 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

RANT OVER...…………………..

👍 A simple 20 mill and we can start talking would’ve done. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I hadn't realised Morelos had said himself that he expects to leave this summer.

I already knew myself that he most likely would be but I hadn't read the interview they've mentioned there before 

He said that he was aware of interest from "a lot of clubs". He then said we will see what happens.. I never saw a quote saying that he definitely expected to leave in the summer.