***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we lose the first goal here today, or go behind there is no on this planet we are going to recover it and win.  The reaction from the Support will not be good.   Gerrard - and the team (there are enough Rangers men with experience in it) will know full well that that team selection today is not going to win much energetic enthusiasm from the Support - in fact more likely to cause even more unease throughout the Support.   Go behind and its very hard to see how that team selection would recover it.

Seems to me that even before a ball is kicked in the game Gerrard has heaped even more pressure on the team.   If he is really doing this to test a bit more fully 'what they are about' as he put it the other day then he sure as fuck is giving them some test with that midfield.    

Worrall has been improving recently,and Goldson seems to have lost confidence, and Katic was out of favour. Strange that Worrall has been dropped. 

Could this be damage limitation for Worrall's return to Forest and  Goldson's last chances to impress in the run into season end ?

I think Katic will def be here next season, but nor Worrall or even Goldson who will go back to England Championship or lower Premier.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Worrall has been improving recently,and Goldson seems to have lost confidence, and Katic was out of favour. Strange that Worrall has been dropped. 

Could this be damage limitation for Worrall's return to Forest and  Goldson's last chances to impress in the run into season end ?

I think Katic will def be here next season, but nor Worrall or even Goldson who will go back to England Championship or lower Premier.

I hope you're right with regards to goldson going back down south.

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Goldson is fine but he's been playing with injuries since New Year. He's not the first I'd look to replace. I like Katic, hopefully he had his personal issues and his head is back in it and he can impress again. Coulibaly is the one I don't get today. That's the flattest midfield we have named and we still only have 1 striker too 

Big, big game for Kamara, our midfield there looks awful, Kilmarnock could slaughter us there just buy holding, and fouling o rotation as Aberdeen did, and don't see Kamara and Davis getting along, so down to Coulibally and Kamara making it work. Big ask, especially as Candeias is under par recently too, ,and unlikely to contribute or be an outlet for the midfield. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Can see Katic having a brilliant game then getting dropped again

Would love to see McCrorie and Katic in that central partnership, Katic has the natural talent and looks solid, and McCrorie has the potential defending and playmaking ability. 

If results go against us in next few games maybe we can give it a try.

Archived