***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, the drummer said:

Brown's the big difference he knows how to wind us up ignore the baldy cunt  and play our own game 

Should our players open up on what Brown said/did to antagonise them? Brown is clearly the centre of the antagonism

8 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Radio scotland saying at the end halliday also received a second yellow for the bust up with brown at the final whistle. When cunts gonna learn to just ignore the scumbag.

Could you ignore him when he’s got a hold off the front of your shirt and he’s screaming in your face about winning the league. 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Wasnt him The Flash zoomed on punches Lego and away 

Wonder what angle they will us this time if Kent gets citied. 

I have no doubt he'll be cited by the smellic complicit officer

Showed some fight in that 2nd half to get right back into it. But it's the usual suspects that cost us with mistakes. Candieas and Worrall for the 1st and that pass from tav for the 2nd.

It's a frustrating loss to take as I felt we derserved something.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Could you ignore him when he’s got a hold off the front of your shirt and he’s screaming in your face about winning the league. 

Begs the question why was the cunt not given a second yellow minimum for his part in it, I'd say it's because he's untouchable as far as officials are concerned, call me a paranoid protestant if you like

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

My prediction.

87th minutes. Kamara slide rule pass to Kent 1-2. Limbs.

PLEASE!

Shit. If that had happened they'd have claimed it was because he crossed himself coming on.

5 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Begs the question why was the cunt not given a second yellow minimum for his part in it, I'd say it's because he's untouchable as far as officials are concerned, call me a paranoid protestant if you like

That will be 2 paranoid Protestants then mate. 

5 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Officials don't have the fuckin balls to deal with the Separate Entity captain

13 minutes ago, Inigo said:

What'd he say?

Along the lines of reporter mentioned Gerrard unhappy with legomuncher being the antagoniser in all flashpoints but he cam back and said he should be unhappy about the provocation as his captain got elbowed and punched. In hindsight, knew exactly what he was saying, just the typical classless victim card.

1 minute ago, Henders82 said:

Along the lines of reporter mentioned Gerrard unhappy with legomuncher being the antagoniser in all flashpoints but he cam back and said he should be unhappy about the provocation as his captain got elbowed and punched. In hindsight, knew exactly what he was saying, just the typical classless victim card.

Ah, yeah. Doesn't understands what provocation means right enough.

14 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Showed some fight in that 2nd half to get right back into it. But it's the usual suspects that cost us with mistakes. Candieas and Worrall for the 1st and that pass from tav for the 2nd.

It's a frustrating loss to take as I felt we derserved something.

SG has not improved the team at all say some.

Yet after the second half performance and the determination shown we are all gutted to have lost!

Strange old world.

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Sorry I turned it off now,was tired listening to Crockshit and Wanker.

Quite understand, it was the usual handbags at dawn stuff with a ten paces then  turn and attack routine and flail arms and push people.

Fuck sake I got worse in Primary School than these cunts before they go down.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Quite understand, it was the usual handbags at dawn stuff with a ten paces then  turn and attack routine and flail arms and push people.

Fuck sake I got worse in Primary School than these cunts before they go down.

...and me mate😂

1 hour ago, Marco said:

Another win for a decidedly average celtic team. Let down by the same folks. If Morelos is still on the pitch, he takes full advantage of Kent's tremendous passes. Gutted.

Got to disagree. How many times did he actually touch the ball before being sent off? He was a luxury and had he stayed on would have been a bigger luxury. It was his sending off that inspired the fight back.

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Not saying that's what we will want to do

But think logically, if you're a club coming in for Morelos who id say is a 15/20 million pound player

You're saying to Rangers that he's proven time and again that he can't be trusted and that they're taking a risk with him 

We'll get about 10 million I think after today 

Eric Cantona was known to have a fiery temper and Louis Suarez was a well, it was part of their game, yeah they got suspended, fined, given a bollocking but they were on another level and were worth every damn penny. Seem to remember SAF defending the Cantona fan kick with "well if he had said that about my family he wouldn't have a head on his shoulders" but maybe I am remembering incorrectly. Not looking it up at work and can't be arsed.

As much as the wee scrote annoys me when at times when he retaliates and gets sent off he is still learning as he is 22 so maybe Stevie can take him to a private session and teach him a few tricks on how to get your revenge without being obvious, Stevie used to go in like a fucking train and take people out then jump up and say to the ref "What?" and still stay on the park. Can't remember our Stevie ever going downlike he had been shot by a tank twice in one game though.

1 hour ago, Albertzz said:

Morelos sees out full game and we could have won. Thats the real damage the day.

Wrong. How many times had he actually touched the ball? Game only changed because he was off, he stayed on???? probably 3 or 4. Much better without him.

Archived