***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

5 hours ago, cstamomusa said:

The Logo eater already on a yellow card should have been booked again for throwing the ball away.  

That wasn't the first time. He did it shortly after his first yellow right in front of Madden. I was raging and shouting for him to be sent off then.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Brown is a complete non entity. Rangers fans should starve him of the oxygen he deserves.

Maybe so but the cunt swans about like he owns the fuckin place. He also had a huge part in our players being carded today. It's not even gamesmanship.. He's just a neanderthal who is bang average at best. He needs put back in his sty. 

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

The taigs would have went into today's game thinking easy enough win.

They go 1-0 and then the red card, they'd have been thinking another 5-0 coming up and to be fair, I was fearing the worst judging from previous before Gerrard was Manager.

But you can be certain when the final whistle went they would have been relieved. 

And once the relief wears off, they'll know how lucky they were, Lennon is not Rodgers, and Gerrard is putting a team out that will compete. 

That's the bottom line from today.

I never seen a minute of today's game but this is almost 100% what my wee Dad said to me on the phone after I finished my work at 3pm today. 

He also added it was almost criminal we didn't get at least a point.

It's times like these that I'm grateful for my Nottingham bubble. No cunt trying to wind me up. In fact at the meeting I went to tonight in Alfreton 3 of the lads there said we had played well enough to get a draw. Mind you they detest those papish Cunts as much as me...

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

I never seen a minute of today's game but this is almost 100% what my wee Dad said to me on the phone after I finished my work at 3pm today. 

He also added it was almost criminal we didn't get at least a point.

It's times like these that I'm grateful for my Nottingham bubble. No cunt trying to wind me up. In fact at the meeting I went to tonight in Alfreton 3 of the lads there said we had played well enough to get a draw. Mind you they detest those papish Cunts as much as me...

Easily could've won it mate, Jack missed a great chance at 1-1

4 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Not read the thread and not going to, I can already expect half the shite posted. 

People can call out Morelos all day long, aye he should know better but fuck me, some cunt rakes their studs down your calf as your running back to the half way line you do react, it wasn’t exactly a forearm smash ffs, aye you raise your arm your asking for a decision to be made I get that and I’m not defending him, as the perception against him is disgusting. 

Fron that point on we were superb and the reaction and the tactics were excellent, we didn’t deserve to lose today and both goals were avoidable, I won’t hang Tav out to dry either as he was bery good defensively except for that one moment of absolute madness. 

We are getting better of that there is no doubt, for me Gerrard will be the man to take us forward and we are not that far away. We have made mistakes this season that has cost us dear but today was unfortunate to see a defeat. 

Mall this shite about stats etc for me can get to fuck, if people can’t see an improvement in what we have witnessed in the last 7 years they are deluded in my opinion, last season that would have ended up 4 or 5 again easy but we showed fight and belief and that for me is a huge improvement 

Am way you and no cause you're in the ma cousin :lol:

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Naw a know mate but whatvdi we do sack him.and go.for q fucking mutant far Mexico  :lol:

Mate there is absolutely no reason that can justify sacking him. And it’s no like Jose will come and make us great ffs 

ill put my head on the line, Gerrard will win the league next season.  I’m certain of it 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate there is absolutely no reason that can justify sacking him. And it’s no like Jose will come and make us great ffs 

ill put my head on the line, Gerrard will win the league next season.  I’m certain of it 

Never lost by more than a goal and then :lol:

nearly there. Fenian bastards 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Never lost by more than a goal and then :lol:

nearly there. Fenian bastards 

Only lost by 2 once since his arrival. Cunts should let that sink in. Improvement has been made and will continue to be made. Next season we’re winning the fucker 

We are a soft team with a tactically naive and indecisive manager and no leader on the pitch. We are an easy touch for teams other than the tarsiers. Half time at 1-0 was amazing for us because we were really poor and let them run the game.

We are playing catch up and we are not getting closer to them as the points difference proves. Until we stand up to them on and off the pitch nothing will change.

28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It's not exactly sorting him out is it?

Aye your nit picking now.  What does sorting out mean? Does it have to be in fighting terms? Getting him sent off is good enough for me but maybe not for you. Fuck knows

Archived