***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

59 minutes ago, RolandRat said:

Got to disagree. How many times did he actually touch the ball before being sent off? He was a luxury and had he stayed on would have been a bigger luxury. It was his sending off that inspired the fight back.

You don't believe that if Moreles is still on the pitch, Kent's late pass lands at his feet instead of Jack's? Of course, no red card at 30 mins completely changes the game in ways we can't predict but I know I'd prefer such chances to fall to Moreles rather than Jack. The whole team wasn't up to much in that first half. Fight back came in the second half when celtic thought they had 3 points in the bag and were wondering how many they'd score. They became pretty damn slack defensively and Kent was able to punish them. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Our players reacting all the fucking time just make Brown look half clever for winding them up.

It's fucking stupid, they are professionals paid an absolute fortune to act as professionals.

Image Brown continually make a cunt outta ya like that, like seriously!

It's not as if it's a one of incident, he's been doing it for years, winding cunts up, getting them to bite, then laughing at them.

Our players need to learn to not to react to the cunt, that's the only thing that will stop him doing it.

If it was one of our players winding someone up to get them sent off, we'd be laughing like fuck at them, that's the truth.

As said, makes Brown look intelligent for fuck sake!

👍

37 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Our players reacting all the fucking time just make Brown look half clever for winding them up.

It's fucking stupid, they are professionals paid an absolute fortune to act as professionals.

It's not as if it's a one of incident, he's been doing it for years, winding cunts up, getting them to bite, then laughing at them.

Our players need to learn to not to react to the cunt, that's the only thing that will stop him doing it.

If it was one of our players winding someone up to get them sent off, we'd be laughing like fuck at them, that's the truth.

We are one of the teams that make brown look half decent,he's fucking vermin 

13 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mall this shite about stats etc for me can get to fuck, if people can’t see an improvement in what we have witnessed in the last 7 years they are deluded in my opinion, last season that would have ended up 4 or 5 again easy but we showed fight and belief and that for me is a huge improvement 

This!

No one likes getting beat, but when the team shows a load of fight and desire, passion, gets in their faces, tries like today, then it's different. 

Different from the getting bullied of the park, not interested, letting us all down.

Yes we lost today. At HT I had lost interest, scunnered, by FT I was proud, even with losing.

We will improve more!

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

This!

No one likes getting beat, but when the team shows a load of fight and desire, passion, gets in their faces, tries like today, then it's different. 

Different from the getting bullied of the park, not interested, letting us all down.

Yes we lost today. At HT I had lost interest, scunnered, by FT I was proud, even with losing.

We will improve more!

100% mate, the improvement started even as soon as we went down to ten but as you say for most of that second half we looked like the team most likely to win it. That would never of happened the last few years.

hard to take that today but a lot to take out of it too. 

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

anyone got a clip of the pen incident on tav?

I’ve not seen it bavk either mate but it looked nailed on to me, Tav has the pace to get into that and the boy took him clean out with absolutely no intention of playing the ball. 

29 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

100% mate, the improvement started even as soon as we went down to ten but as you say for most of that second half we looked like the team most likely to win it. That would never of happened the last few years.

hard to take that today but a lot to take out of it too. 

The taigs would have went into today's game thinking easy enough win.

They go 1-0 and then the red card, they'd have been thinking another 5-0 coming up and to be fair, I was fearing the worst judging from previous before Gerrard was Manager.

But you can be certain when the final whistle went they would have been relieved. 

And once the relief wears off, they'll know how lucky they were, Lennon is not Rodgers, and Gerrard is putting a team out that will compete. 

That's the bottom line from today.

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

They go 1-0 and then the red card, they'd have been thinking another 5-0 coming up and to be fair, I was fearing the worst judging from previous before Gerrard was Manager.

But you can be certain when the final whistle went they would have been relieved. 

And once the relief wears off, they'll know how lucky they were, Lennon is not Rodgers, and Gerrard is putting a team out that will compete. 

Good summation mate, and it was plain to see, TLB was completely resigned to the fact we were looking the likely team to come out on top once Boyata went off and we were on a level playing veils he knew he’d thrown his last dice to soon. From 35 minutes on we had them matched all over the park and he changed things up 3 times in the attempt to get the better of their man advantage without any impact at all, other than Sinclair breaking free twice, once clearly offside once forcing a decent save. He knew he had his best starting line up and his best bench, and made what he thought, the substitutions to make the best impact and ultimately they were fucking lucky to come out on top. 

Luke I said earlier last year we fold at 1 down and a player off, now I honestly believe, the manager knows what’s needed he is getting his mentality across and next year going forward we will be in a good place 

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

No doubt Gerrard tried to drum this into them before the game, especially Morelos.

They all knew what to expect, of course it happens and they STILL lose the heid.

No wonder the prick's laughing.

What can you do with that ?

Defoe,  and possibly Laff, now have a few games to show what they can do. I’d be happy if Morelos doesn’t get another game this season. I’ll take 8,9,10 million for Morelos - whatever we can get. He’s had his last chance with me. 

26 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Defoe,  and possibly Laff, now have a few games to show what they can do. I’d be happy if Morelos doesn’t get another game this season. I’ll take 8,9,10 million for Morelos - whatever we can get. He’s had his last chance with me. 

If he gets the 4 game ban I reckon he's played his last game for us anyway

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Losing the goal near the end matters little in the grand scheme of things.

We HAD to win that today to have HAD any chance of catching them in the league.

A draw was just as useless as a defeat.

We're still very much in a race for second

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Good post mate 

Archived