***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Our passing is our weakness mate, it’s the one thing they can do well and it’s not rocket science, it’s about players being confident and comfortable on the ball, we pressed them late on and looked better, it’s what we’ve all been saying, press them hard don’t give them space to make passes.

I agree and I think it comes from not enough belief when playing them or in games that we need to win, like the fuck up in the semi final against the :aberdeen:

Not mentally strong enough and some players will have to go IMO.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

😂 aye closed fist shove. 

You would think Lego has been uppercut by Captain America the way he goes down. 

‘‘Twas a glancing blow, would have been worth it if he had broken his ugly cunt of a face.

As usual we can’t get anything right.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If he hadn't got sent off 5 times we might have more points. Noone is denying his talent.

Maybe, but that’s not what I asked. If he wasn’t here and we had ladder try and Defoe would we have more or less points is what I asked.

you sell Morelos I have no idea where any goals are coming from. As I said I think we’d be in 4th

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂 aye closed fist shove. 

You would think Lego has been uppercut by Captain America the way he goes down. 

Of course, he goes down like he's been fucking shot 😂

Really don't think he expected that from Kent and since the season is done & he's a loan player, fair play to the wee cunt, just wish he'd knocked him out 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He gets the easiest ride in scottish Football. How that cunt finshed that game just proves he’s protected. 

How many medals has he won that's not worth a flying fuck.  Our 8 in a row team would fucking hammer them every time they played them this season. 

They could not cope with Kent , imagine what Laudrup would have done never mind Gazza of McCoist, saying that their team that season would also wipe the floor with Brown and the majority of celtic teams he has played for.  

Average player , not even in Iain Ferguson  class never mind Barry, Gazza or McCall

4 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Absolutely spot on. We have too many players who seem to crumble when they come up against them. Yes second half was better but we always look edgy against them. Too many mistakes and too many loose passes. 

Totally scunnered today 

:thumbup: 

Yes a little bit of hope and then it is taken away, makes it even worse. :depressed: 

4 minutes ago, RolandRat said:

CB, you need to watch it again. Straight red, selfish player, no thought for his team mates, or fans.

Seen a few times mate, honestly its forearm across the chest. 

I thought it was a yellow still do, but the narrative is set on Mo now so it’s always going to be a Red. 

Hes best away in the summer and get the hell out of this shithole. 

Hope we don’t sign a Black African Protestant who looks after himself on the pitch, as he has no chance of a fair shake in this country. 

The most important thing for me is that we win the home game against them 

Then any fear factor or aura they had about them is officially gone and we can get back to dominating this fixture and in turn the league 

2 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Here's a video clip to back you up

😂🤣 who is the celtic player that run very fast to Kent and then he stop very scared when Kamara stand in front of him 😂 little girl 

1 minute ago, the drummer said:

Brown's the big difference he knows how to wind us up ignore the baldy cunt  and play our own game 

Exactly. He's nothing extraordinary as a player but has this one strength in his locker and excels at it. 

Archived