***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Just saw the pictures their keeper and Brown who has a hold of Hallidays shirt shouting in his face.  That must surly be a second yellow also. 

Bobby Madden was meant to be referee today but Briwn once again dictates things and they allow it 

Second yellow? Is like 5th yellow, he should not have finish the game

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Lennon knows fuck all about discipline.

Nah just the ref allowed kicks and hard tackles on us all day, Lustic should have been booked on Kent after a couple of minutes when Kent skinned him and he sent him flying.  

Just now, thehost said:

He had a closed fist punch at him. If Morelos goes for a wrist hitting brown then the cunts will throw the book at Kent. Look at the pic he’s thrown an actual punch. Pity he never connected with the horrible bastard.

Watch this space nothing will happen, they won, Mo got sent off job done. 

They didn’t even make a big thing about Kent in the aftermatch discussion. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

That was a game of many parts, first 5 minutes we did OK then they started to take over and had so many corners it was terrible to watch. We once again have players who have lost too many games against them IMO, they are not (even after Dec) really believing they can win, that number has to change in the summer because some of the passing in the first half was surely coming from nerves or lack of belief.

Stevie will have to sell on the players who are not mentally strong enough to play for us or he will pay for it with his own job, big decisions this summer for him to make.

We then have the situation with Mo, I have no further comment on that fuck up. The second half started with them thinking they had won it and we did show some balls and getting the goal was a great boost plus them going down to ten as well made me think we will surely not lose this, but then we still have players who can fuck it up and up stepped our captain to do just that. :headwall: 

This season from the new year has been so poor and once again I am looking for the season to end and hope for a better one starting in July.

Our passing is our weakness mate, it’s the one thing they can do well and it’s not rocket science, it’s about players being confident and comfortable on the ball, we pressed them late on and looked better, it’s what we’ve all been saying, press them hard don’t give them space to make passes.

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He might not kick a ball for us again. 

We’ve got 7 games to play he will be banned for 4/5 of those. Stevie might decide to cut our loses and let him go in the summer for whatever price we get (Scottish media’s job done) 

I said the same to my son who adore him.  He must learn but at the same time the linesman who called it missed Browns kick at his ankles , but still no excuse.   Wee Kent did not chin the cunt for nothing and he has a good handful of Hallidays  shirt while shouting into his face at the end.

Now  imagine Briwn was a Rangers player ?  He would not have lasted 90mins 

4 minutes ago, thehost said:

Not talking him up just pointing out he’s our only good player so if you want rid of him you better find another of that calibre 

we are 13 points behind the filth. If Morelos hadn’t played this season how many points do you think we’d be behind? 

If he hadn't got sent off 5 times we might have more points. Noone is denying his talent.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If they kept mum then they know it's because Brown thoroughly deserved it.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Like the coin that hit Lennon on the chest then hit  the ground he looks down grabs his face and goes down , no need for the clown throwing the coin, but did he have to react like that ?

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

He doesn't shove him mate c'mon 😂

He goes to crack him, aye he misses the worst of it but still connects a bit. It's x10 worse than what Morelos went for but he got away with it

He'll get a longer ban than Morelos gets 

That picture posted earlier is the nail in the coffin for Kent, wasn’t even a slap or push, it was a clenched fist, pity he missed.

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

I said the same to my son who adore him.  He must learn but at the same time the linesman who called it missed Browns kick at his ankles , but still no excuse.   Wee Kent did not chin the cunt for nothing and he has a good handful of Hallidays  shirt while shouting into his face at the end.

Niw imagine Briwn was a Rangers player ?  He would not have lasted 90mins 

He gets the easiest ride in scottish Football. How that cunt finshed that game just proves he’s protected. 

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That was a game of many parts, first 5 minutes we did OK then they started to take over and had so many corners it was terrible to watch. We once again have players who have lost too many games against them IMO, they are not (even after Dec) really believing they can win, that number has to change in the summer because some of the passing in the first half was surely coming from nerves or lack of belief.

Stevie will have to sell on the players who are not mentally strong enough to play for us or he will pay for it with his own job, big decisions this summer for him to make.

We then have the situation with Mo, I have no further comment on that fuck up. The second half started with them thinking they had won it and we did show some balls and getting the goal was a great boost plus them going down to ten as well made me think we will surely not lose this, but then we still have players who can fuck it up and up stepped our captain to do just that. :headwall: 

This season from the new year has been so poor and once again I am looking for the season to end and hope for a better one starting in July.

Absolutely spot on. We have too many players who seem to crumble when they come up against them. Yes second half was better but we always look edgy against them. Too many mistakes and too many loose passes. 

Totally scunnered today 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That picture posted earlier is the nail in the coffin for Kent, wasn’t even a slap or push, it was a clenched fist, pity he missed.

Awww agreed I wish he'd sparkled the cunt into next week

But it's a punch & fully expect a hefty ban for him 

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Our passing is our weakness mate, it’s the one thing they can do well and it’s not rocket science, it’s about players being confident and comfortable on the ball, we pressed them late on and looked better, it’s what we’ve all been saying, press them hard don’t give them space to make passes.

We make them look good. We stand off and allow them to zip it about at pace while we are lucky if we can string 3 decent passes together- you are just waiting for the next fuck up

41 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He always plays this innocent victim character when interviewed. He's a vile, cowardly, pathetic, hypocritical prick.

He does but I think Sky was correct in saying he was at the centre of everything. For me Morelos was ambushed and Brown knew it hence the grinning. It's was like the lines man who saw Morelos, he must have seen Brown kicking at him. Kent proveD that it wasn't just Morelos that was being wound up by Brown. Halliday was defending the fans from Brown's distasteful celebrations. He took one for the fans.  When Sky questioned Brown on what happened he appeared very uncomfortable to answer the question. I'd like to see the CO review Brown in this game for decisions the ref missed.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Never thought about it like that, you may be correct

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He slaps him with his arm across the chest ffs. 

Folk in here worse than taigs.  

CB, you need to watch it again. Straight red, selfish player, no thought for his team mates, or fans.

Archived