***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

51 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That’s tomorrow’s back pages (and front) sorted then :lol:

Ooooh new computer screensaver.

Oh and look at the size difference between the two, strange how a single motion capture image does not convey the entire truth.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Eric Cantona was known to have a fiery temper and Louis Suarez was a well, it was part of their game, yeah they got suspended, fined, given a bollocking but they were on another level and were worth every damn penny. Seem to remember SAF defending the Cantona fan kick with "well if he had said that about my family he wouldn't have a head on his shoulders" but maybe I am remembering incorrectly. Not looking it up at work and can't be arsed.

As much as the wee scrote annoys me when at times when he retaliates and gets sent off he is still learning as he is 22 so maybe Stevie can take him to a private session and teach him a few tricks on how to get your revenge without being obvious, Stevie used to go in like a fucking train and take people out then jump up and say to the ref "What?" and still stay on the park. Can't remember our Stevie ever going downlike he had been shot by a tank twice in one game though.

The difference with the players you mentioned is that they were world class, they could single handidly dominate better teams than Morelos plays against every week & they didn't let their managers down as much as he has.

Watching Gerrards interview today, it's clear today has broken him with Morelos, he admits that Morelos has been pushing it with him and that he's done everything he can with him & I fully expect he'll take the huff about being fined.

Potiential to be a good player but today finishes him with us and we'll be looking to get rid in the summer for a decent fee, expect something between 10-12.5 million but we'll see

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Halliday sent off as well, and why is the common denominator in all this clusterfuck. 

LEGOMUNCHER, but he won’t even get a mention. 

Up to a point mate. The other is stupidity.  Players reacting only hurt the club.

1 hour ago, keithgersbear said:

Brown knows exactly what he is doing. Simply don't play to it and give him what he wants. Which is what our players just did. Played right into his hands. Do you think he gives a shit that we all think he is a cheating horrible cunt?

Yet again inexperience and bad temprement cost us dear.

We need a leader out there, where is Tav in all this bullshit?

Sorry if it's already been said, haven't been through full thread but small silver lining out of today could be papers over the cracks for the scum and they appoint Lennon full time. They will stay the same or go backwards under him next season whereas we can improve with the right moves over the summer.

Fully expect a convincing victory at ibrox against them after the split , when we finally believed in ourselves there was only one team going to win that game mostjy coming through Ryan Kent , the 2 goals we lost were ridiculous from our point of view, hope Lennon gets the job for them 

13 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

The difference with the players you mentioned is that they were world class, they could single handidly dominate better teams than Morelos plays against every week & they didn't let their managers down as much as he has.

Watching Gerrards interview today, it's clear today has broken him with Morelos, he admits that Morelos has been pushing it with him and that he's done everything he can with him & I fully expect he'll take the huff about being fined.

Potiential to be a good player but today finishes him with us and we'll be looking to get rid in the summer for a decent fee, expect something between 10-12.5 million but we'll see

Congratulations, a long post and apart from the punctuation I can't seem to agree with anything.

Our players reacting all the fucking time just make Brown look half clever for winding them up.

It's fucking stupid, they are professionals paid an absolute fortune to act as professionals.

Imagine Brown continually make a cunt outta ya like that, like seriously!

It's not as if it's a one of incident, he's been doing it for years, winding cunts up, getting them to bite, then laughing at them.

Our players need to learn to not to react to the cunt, that's the only thing that will stop him doing it.

If it was one of our players winding someone up to get them sent off, we'd be laughing like fuck at them, that's the truth.

As said, makes Brown look intelligent for fuck sake!

12 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Our players reacting all the fucking time just make Brown look half clever for winding them up.

It's fucking stupid, they are professionals paid an absolute fortune to act as professionals.

Image Brown continually make a cunt outta ya like that, like seriously!

It's not as if it's a one of incident, he's been doing it for years, winding cunts up, getting them to bite, then laughing at them.

Our players need to learn to not to react to the cunt, that's the only thing that will stop him doing it.

If it was one of our players winding someone up to get them sent off, we'd be laughing like fuck at them, that's the truth.

As said, makes Brown look intelligent for fuck sake!

Get the pushing and shoving handbags to fuck and go right through the cunt taking the ball , the hand bags are a complete waste of everybody’s time 

I’m gutted at the result but also a little astonished that we were within a whisker of winning that. We aren’t there yet but we are getting there under Gerrard, just need to keep the faith.

Going 1-0 down and having a player sent off early is like a doomsday scenario in OF games yet they still got lucky to scrape it. The gap is closing.

18 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Think that's 11 games this season we've gone down to 10 or less players and we've lost 2.Maybe we should start all games wi 10 and bring the 11th man on at HT😉

they only scored when both teams had level numbers on the park too 

Not read the thread and not going to, I can already expect half the shite posted. 

People can call out Morelos all day long, aye he should know better but fuck me, some cunt rakes their studs down your calf as your running back to the half way line you do react, it wasn’t exactly a forearm smash ffs, aye you raise your arm your asking for a decision to be made I get that and I’m not defending him, as the perception against him is disgusting. 

Fron that point on we were superb and the reaction and the tactics were excellent, we didn’t deserve to lose today and both goals were avoidable, I won’t hang Tav out to dry either as he was bery good defensively except for that one moment of absolute madness. 

We are getting better of that there is no doubt, for me Gerrard will be the man to take us forward and we are not that far away. We have made mistakes this season that has cost us dear but today was unfortunate to see a defeat. 

Mall this shite about stats etc for me can get to fuck, if people can’t see an improvement in what we have witnessed in the last 7 years they are deluded in my opinion, last season that would have ended up 4 or 5 again easy but we showed fight and belief and that for me is a huge improvement 

8 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I’m gutted at the result but also a little astonished that we were within a whisker of winning that. We aren’t there yet but we are getting there under Gerrard, just need to keep the faith.

Going 1-0 down and having a player sent off early is like a doomsday scenario in OF games yet they still got lucky to scrape it. The gap is closing.

From 70 minutes on it honestly looked like we were more likely to win. Infact from going down to ten we upped our game massively and they at times they  struggled to cope. 

Archived