Deadline 3pm today.

backup

27 minutes ago, insider said:

Some of us are getting too wound up by this whole thing. If we are going to complain about things to anyone to do with the sfa we should start of with being truthful.

Alfie barged into the back of brown. Brown then tripped him, he did not rake his studs down alfie, that's just made up. Alfie threw an elbow at brown, whether it got him In the face or chest isn't that relevant. Brown went down and then when he was sure it had been noticed he got back up. He didn't roll around for ages. Morelos got sent off.

In the Kent incident, Brown is walking backwards and keeping the ball away from Kent who punched him with a closed fist. Brown fell over and then got back up again. He didn't roll about for ages clutching his face. Kent should have been sent off.

During the match and at the end of the match Brown was acting like the dick that he is and goading our players and then our fans. He should be punished for that.

But our players keep taking the bait that's what we've got to stop doing.

How many hundreds of times have we revelled in taunting players,managers  and fans of teams we have beaten. If we give it out we have to take it..

If we are complaining about something let's be truthful with our complaints or they will never get anywhere..

We need to stop fixating on Lego muncher and sort ourselves out..

Are we honestly getting to the stage where we think it's ok to elbow opposition players and punch them in the face?  Just because we are losing and  they have wound us up! 

We need to beat them by scoring more goals than them.  

We have had our share of hard men and dirty sneaky bassas over the years and may be we need to sign a few now..

I know I read it, but I still can't believe I did, utter tosh and appeasement in the extreme.

33 minutes ago, insider said:

Some of us are getting too wound up by this whole thing. If we are going to complain about things to anyone to do with the sfa we should start of with being truthful.

Alfie barged into the back of brown. Brown then tripped him, he did not rake his studs down alfie, that's just made up. Alfie threw an elbow at brown, whether it got him In the face or chest isn't that relevant. Brown went down and then when he was sure it had been noticed he got back up. He didn't roll around for ages. Morelos got sent off.

In the Kent incident, Brown is walking backwards and keeping the ball away from Kent who punched him with a closed fist. Brown fell over and then got back up again. He didn't roll about for ages clutching his face. Kent should have been sent off.

During the match and at the end of the match Brown was acting like the dick that he is and goading our players and then our fans. He should be punished for that.

But our players keep taking the bait that's what we've got to stop doing.

How many hundreds of times have we revelled in taunting players,managers  and fans of teams we have beaten. If we give it out we have to take it..

If we are complaining about something let's be truthful with our complaints or they will never get anywhere..

We need to stop fixating on Lego muncher and sort ourselves out..

Are we honestly getting to the stage where we think it's ok to elbow opposition players and punch them in the face?  Just because we are losing and  they have wound us up! 

We need to beat them by scoring more goals than them.  

We have had our share of hard men and dirty sneaky bassas over the years and may be we need to sign a few now..

Wrong. Contact must be on the head or face for it to be a straight red unless there is excessive force or brutality displayed.

Nobody was punched in the face.

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Why do people never debate the point with bp9 , it's always just fuck the snp replies 

We have debated the point for years. 

Its the same shit from him time after time. 

Oh aye and he’s a republican bellend as well. 

2 minutes ago, backup said:

I know I read it, but I still can't believe I did, utter tosh and appeasement in the extreme.

Hi backup. I think what I wrote is true. But we all see it differently. 

I appreciate the way you worded your reply and I think that you and I are alike in that we can disagree with fellow bears but wouldn't lower ourselves to argue about a game we are both hurting about.

Let's just beat them next time.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Wrong. Contact must be on the head or face for it to be a straight red unless there is excessive force or brutality displayed.

Do you ever get the impression you're repeating yourself but no ones listening 🤣

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I appreciate your knowledge but are you saying that Morelos shouldn't have been sent off?

And

If the ref saw the Ryan Kent incident he would not have sent him off?

The way I see it is

The Morelos incident was off the ball, it wasn't part of both players trying to head the ball or anything where arms could be in the air. It was totally off the ball, definate red for me.

Ryan Kent incident, the ball is not even in play, again definate red.

Of course if you think different and have a different opinion that's your prerogative.

22 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well what the fuck you whinging for ? What do you want to tell the compliance officer? Basically it sounds like you agree with my point that the only way is to beat them, win the league. But rather than agree you would rather try to score cheap digs  at me - pathetic

All this coming for a guy who never went near Ibrox pre Souness who is about theme same age as me or older .  I have been going to Ibrox since primary 3 you nugget since 78/79 regular with my da then myself,  where the fuck where you ?  I remember my da pawning the tape deck79/80 season  so I could go to the Rangers v Aberdeen semi at the piggery big DJ scoring the winner while Sandy Jardine stopped the ball on the line with his face and was knocked out for about 5 mins. Oh and I was at the 3 Hibs  Scottish cup finals that year also.   

So please dont  tell me anything about Rangers and how to beat celtic as I have been there seen it done it and watched the Copland broomloan and govan stands being built.  Fuck I remember cunts sitting drinking pints when the Copland first opened do you remember that? 

Ps I am only 48 , what age are you slightly older yet you never saw the stadium being built or Rangers under Greig then  Wallace ?

We called guys like you Glory hunters back in the day 

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

You have debated the points in this thread for years ? 

Aye, it’s the same point different names. 

We are treated differently by the authorities, Refs are quicker to book send off Rangers players, the CO is a corrupt shambles. 

All this because the taigs got control of Scottish Football put their foot on our throat and there is no end in sight. 

But bellend just wants us to turn the other cheek don’t say anything in our defence. 

3 minutes ago, insider said:

I appreciate your knowledge but are you saying that Morelos shouldn't have been sent off?

And

If the ref saw the Ryan Kent incident he would not have sent him off?

The way I see it is

The Morelos incident was off the ball, it wasn't part of both players trying to head the ball or anything where arms could be in the air. It was totally off the ball, definate red for me.

Ryan Kent incident, the ball is not even in play, again definate red.

Of course if you think different and have a different opinion that's your prerogative.

By the letter of the law, yes. I can see why the referee was conned when Brown went down holding his face both times but neither player made contact with his face/head so it should only merit a red card. There's an argument that Kent's may be considered excessive force but Morelos doesn't actually make all that much contact and certainly wasn't enough to take Brown off his feet.

Here's the definition of violent conduct from the Laws of the Game:

Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made.

In addition, a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible.

2 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The only problem I have with Brown is what he done at the end of the game which he should be banned for, the antagonizing of our players he has always done and was always going to do, our players were stupid enough to take the bait and deserve the punishment.

I don’t disagree with our players deserving punishment. However why no sanctions against brown, broadfoot when there are clear and obvious fouls or provocation.

26 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

There you go Bluepeter9,  that's the scum you vote for and the  worrying thino is din't  the balls to chin the cunts who.want to destroy us. In fact your helping them.  

There's bitter fucks who support them in literally every single major party.

The Tory voters never mention that celtic's ex-Chairman is a Tory peer or that Rees-Mogg is a particularly unhinged type of RC.

The Labour voters have John Reid and Comrade Corbyn.

SNP have the ones far too many folk on here seem to follow on Twitter to be offended.

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

THe CO is a she, and she is a tarrier.  They have never been cited while we have been cited nine times, in fact they are the ONLY club not to have been cited.

Just what does that say to you?  serious question, as to me it suggests there isn't a level playing field, nothing close to it.

Do you think we deserve to be hauled up nine times and them none?  Do you honestly believe they are that wholesome that they have done nothing in the course of a season to be cited over?  Along with the fact that the othermost cited clubs are in the top 6 yet them, none at all.

Fuck the paranoia pish, it's staring you right in the bloody face and you refuse to see it.  

Oh Boo Hoo - the only thing that will shut the up is winning - acting like we snidey tell tales (as suggested in this thread) is going to do fuck all. Complience officer not fit for purpose - agreed but this telling tales, whinging and moaning will change fuck all. Winning, now that changes everything. 

30 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Why do people never debate the point with bp9 , it's always just fuck the snp replies 

Seriously ? Debated things for years with himas CB said.  He does not give one fuck that the party he still supports are full of nationalist tarriers cunts who hate us  

BP9 only sees what he wants to see , Snp treat all Rangers fans fairly and with respect , we are all paranoid blah blah fucking blah.

Nationalists and Rangers fans don't go hand in hand never has never will. The nationalists go over to the east end of the city as nationalists have always thrived there 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Blah blah blah just more of your surrender monkey pish. Of course you can’t be seen to upset your Republican masters ya bellend  

Fuck off to your nearest SNP we want an another Yes vote cesspit and give us all peace. Funny that you will fight so hard for that after being told to fuck off, but don’t want the club you claim to love to fight the same way. 

That's it - right there that's what we have to fight against - you have no arguments against being a wee tell tale - you know its wrong but instead of just admitting it you try to have a wee personal pop - as if that wins the argument. FFS I feels sorry for you its so pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Or we could man up and beat them and no one would give a flying fuck about compliance officer, ‘broony’ Or anything else - if we need to turn onto whinging clipes to beat them then more shame us. 

You are being a bit of an arse and not seeing the bigger picture. So long as they, and others, keep getting the major decisions, we will keep losing and therefore losing out on the big money required to build a team to challenge them. If we say nothing they get away with it and we continually get hammered. Waken up. We can only beat them if we have a level playing field.

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Seriously ? Debated things for years with himas CB said.  He does not give one fuck that the party he still supports are full of nationalist tarriers cunts who hate us  

BP9 only sees what he wants to see , Snp treat all Rangers fans fairly and with respect , we are all paranoid blah blah fucking blah.

Nationalists and Rangers fans don't go hand in hand never has never will. The nationalists go over to the east end of the city as nationalists have always thrived there 

Who should we vote for? The party of former celtic chairman Lord Livingstone of Parkhead or the party of former celtic chairman John Reid?