Deadline 3pm today.

backup

15 minutes ago, thehost said:

if we turned into tarriers we would:

control both the snp and Scottish labour, ergo control mini-national and council decisions

be handed all sorts of sweetheart deals from both mini-national and councils

have control of not only the political but also legal and media 

have a billionaire owner

senior Westminster lords and politico's, some of whom used to sit on our board.

a rabid, aggressive CEO who has seen to it to control the levers of power within Scottish football

as we have none of these things, I suggest that's why we don't get the rub of the green and as soon as we win all hell breaks loose

we have a long way to go before we ever turn into tarriers!!!!

Threads like this is a good start to getting there though. The chip every west of Scotland Catholic has is starting to visibly teleport from theirs to our shoulders. 

45 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

You mean like the snp over both referendums.  Fuxk they are still going on about it 🤣👍, You have a brass neck saying that as that's all your fenian snp ever do is gree and complain and greensome more and complain while Fucking up the  country. 

And we never got bullied in any way shape or form ,  we were the stronger team at the end they were dropping like flies ask  Lustig 😂👏🏻👍got flattened at the and also did Kent not sick one on Brown .

Nit exactly what I would call bullied ? Stupid if naive yes but bullied my fucking Tory brexiter arse 🇬🇧👍

Well what the fuck you whinging for ? What do you want to tell the compliance officer? Basically it sounds like you agree with my point that the only way is to beat them, win the league. But rather than agree you would rather try to score cheap digs  at me - pathetic

42 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Surprised you got 12 likes for that shite. Lets just stay silent and take it up the arse because were better than them and we dont "clype". 

So the club running to the compliance officer - that’s going to help is it? If the club went to the compliance officer every time RM wanted he would need to set up shop in Ibrox. 

Only thing that helps is winning and beating them - it’s the only thing 

8 hours ago, backup said:

The club has until 3pm today to cite broon and bain to the compliance officer for assaults on Alfie and Halliday, only SG from the club has highlighted broon's conduct, we have silence from the board the SLO and major fans shareholders 1872.

All the while kennedy of celtic is commenting on how Kent will likely get a 3 game ban in the press, will no one from Ibrox defend us at all, on anything ?  

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Geez peace ffs. The purpose of this thread is to try and get someone banned for pantomime villain antics. This is fuck all to do with the grand scheme of Scottish football. You know it and I know it. Fucking pathetic. 

I'd say the OPs point is more about the club doing nothing whilst the scum continue to defend theirs at every opportunity.

Its really not about him demanding those 2 are banned. That's what I see, perhaps the OP could elaborate. And if I'm right, its just further example of us doing fuck all whilst the scum influence manipulate and control. Yet we're apparently moon howlers turning into tarriers...

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Threads like this is a good start to getting there though. The chip every west of Scotland Catholic has is starting to visibly teleport from theirs to our shoulders. 

you either recognise what I have typed or you don't, if you don't then its understandable why folk like dignified silence, if folk do recognise it then the dignified silence route can only continue to hurt us so i'd have no idea why they would advocate it

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd say the OPs point is more about the club doing nothing whilst the scum continue to defend theirs at every opportunity.

Its really not about him demanding those 2 are banned. That's what I see, perhaps the OP could elaborate. And if I'm right, its just further example of us doing fuck all whilst the scum influence manipulate and control. Yet we're apparently moon howlers turning into tarriers...

we have people commenting who have no understanding of the OP, though the majority in the thread do.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Ffs you can only look at that and :lol: it is just so blatant it is ridiculous. :duh:

I'd show you clips of scum incidents that could have been reviewed by the Compliance officer but that's apparently too tarrier like so I wont. Just accept their 0 notifications to be reasonable and acceptable instead 👍

12 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So the club running to the compliance officer - that’s going to help is it? If the club went to the compliance officer every time RM wanted he would need to set up shop in Ibrox. 

You really have no knowledge about it but continue to post shite.

Some of us are getting too wound up by this whole thing. If we are going to complain about things to anyone to do with the sfa we should start of with being truthful.

Alfie barged into the back of brown. Brown then tripped him, he did not rake his studs down alfie, that's just made up. Alfie threw an elbow at brown, whether it got him In the face or chest isn't that relevant. Brown went down and then when he was sure it had been noticed he got back up. He didn't roll around for ages. Morelos got sent off.

In the Kent incident, Brown is walking backwards and keeping the ball away from Kent who punched him with a closed fist. Brown fell over and then got back up again. He didn't roll about for ages clutching his face. Kent should have been sent off.

During the match and at the end of the match Brown was acting like the dick that he is and goading our players and then our fans. He should be punished for that.

But our players keep taking the bait that's what we've got to stop doing.

How many hundreds of times have we revelled in taunting players,managers  and fans of teams we have beaten. If we give it out we have to take it..

If we are complaining about something let's be truthful with our complaints or they will never get anywhere..

We need to stop fixating on Lego muncher and sort ourselves out..

Are we honestly getting to the stage where we think it's ok to elbow opposition players and punch them in the face?  Just because we are losing and  they have wound us up! 

We need to beat them by scoring more goals than them.  

We have had our share of hard men and dirty sneaky bassas over the years and may be we need to sign a few now..

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Ffs you can only look at that and :lol: it is just so blatant it is ridiculous. :duh:

We are bad enough, but you can also see the other clubs getting it are the other top six teams.

All being handicapped to ensure the taigs are getting a clear run.

They don't try to even hide it.

17 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

THe CO is a she, and she is a tarrier.  They have never been cited while we have been cited nine times, in fact they are the ONLY club not to have been cited.

Just what does that say to you?  serious question, as to me it suggests there isn't a level playing field, nothing close to it.

Do you think we deserve to be hauled up nine times and them none?  Do you honestly believe they are that wholesome that they have done nothing in the course of a season to be cited over?  Along with the fact that the othermost cited clubs are in the top 6 yet them, none at all.

Fuck the paranoia pish, it's staring you right in the bloody face and you refuse to see it.  

16 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Or we could man up and beat them and no one would give a flying fuck about compliance officer, ‘broony’ Or anything else - if we need to turn onto whinging clipes to beat them then more shame us. 

Blah blah blah just more of your surrender monkey pish. Of course you can’t be seen to upset your Republican masters ya bellend  

Fuck off to your nearest SNP we want an another Yes vote cesspit and give us all peace. Funny that you will fight so hard for that after being told to fuck off, but don’t want the club you claim to love to fight the same way. 

46 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well what the fuck you whinging for ? What do you want to tell the compliance officer? Basically it sounds like you agree with my point that the only way is to beat them, win the league. But rather than agree you would rather try to score cheap digs  at me - pathetic

You do know a guy is fighting for his life don't you ? and the players have been warned time and again...  The guy shows no class and should be hammered by the SFA,   I have no problem with the actual game , Morelos should have went down , McKay should have kept his head but even at the end of a game it could have been a straight red or a second yellow for Lego heid 

Cheap digs,? Sinnfein SNP all they do is Whine and greet,   you see them in the commons  last night? Fa  So what the fuck is it to you if someone wants the club to report this? After all that's all the other mob do with Humza their hero as juctice minister even thou he has only ever done 6 weeks in a sky call centre out with politics.  You know the cunt who has done fuck all about the effigies evidence going missing/ destroyed and they all walked.   

So please don't advise us bears what to do when you vote Sinnfein snp who are no freinds of ours as they have proved time and again 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Watch this space they won’t touch Kent just to rub it in even more. 

They both need to be hammered , What Kent done is a 3 game ban easily, worse than Morelos but both dumb as fuck , then all the trouble after the game and the police will be reeling with the antics of both teams 

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd show you clips of scum incidents that could have been reviewed by the Compliance officer but that's apparently too tarrier like so I wont. Just accept their 0 notifications to be reasonable and acceptable instead 👍

I have seen many incidents this season mate, but apparently we just have to accept it, which is going to get us no where any time soon.

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We are bad enough, but you can also see the other clubs getting it are the other top six teams.

All being handicapped to ensure the taigs are getting a clear run.

They don't try to even hide it.

It is very blatant B A and you would think some media person might have had the balls to run with it. 

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The only problem I have with Brown is what he done at the end of the game which he should be banned for, the antagonizing of our players he has always done and was always going to do, our players were stupid enough to take the bait and deserve the punishment.

Well that's it exactly, what he does on the park our players are stupid enough to fall for., unfortunately. What he did at the  end though was nothing more than an incitement to our fans, a clear attempt to cause unrest. He should be in trouble for that definitely. As I said yesterday I cant think of one previous celtic captain who would've acted like that. Its to win favour with the bams amongst their support and to cover up for the fact hes not that good at football, "good old broony, stickin it to the H***" etc.l. I reckon there would be people on their board who privately would be embarrassed by the actions of the twat.

19 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Blah blah blah just more of your surrender monkey pish. Of course you can’t be seen to upset your Republican masters ya bellend  

Fuck off to your nearest SNP we want an another Yes vote cesspit and give us all peace. Funny that you will fight so hard for that after being told to fuck off, but don’t want the club you claim to love to fight the same way. 

The irony of an snp-er accusing anyone else of whinging :lol:

32 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

What do we expect?  From the goverment right through the bloody country now thanks to the likes of Bluepeter9 the nationalist who has befriended our haters

As long as Sinnfein SNP have a stranglehold on juctice etc we will always have an uphill battle.  Just look at your juctice minister ffs now , evidence disappears against the filth supporters yet nothing is said or done 

Says it all really about this country. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

what do we expect.  From the goverment right through the bloody country now thanks to the likes of Bluepeter9 the nationalist who has befriended our haters

As king as Sinnfein SNP have a stranglehold on juctice etc we will always have an uphill battle.  Just look at your juctice minister ffs.  Says it all. 

Mate it does not surprise me, but until I saw that table I did not realise they had not had one citing, I knew we would be top of the table but for them to be on zero is just plain wrong.

I do not like to get involved with BP9 because he did do a lot for the Erskine Fund when it was set up and I still respect that. I do dislike the SNP with a passion and hope they are cleared out next elections in both Westminster and Holyrood, but it is the football I want to sort out and that can only be done by our board IMO.