Deadline 3pm today.

backup

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So the club running to the compliance officer - that’s going to help is it? If the club went to the compliance officer every time RM wanted he would need to set up shop in Ibrox. 

Only thing that helps is winning and beating them - it’s the only thing 

Well if we did clype as you say would brown not get a 2nd yellow meaning a red meaning a ban on the next game? So it would affect them, like missing halliday and morelos will affect us?

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

THat answers my post. 

The fair play table, the comliance table, the fact we are booked way easier than the tarriers are booked ( that's fact) Can't remember the exact numbers but we are carded once every 4.5 fouls and they are carded once every 9 ( aprox numbers as I forget the post it came from)

If you see all that going on, and still believe it's just because the refs are shit then there is really no point in continuing with you.

Amazed you kept going as long as you did Gogzy , the guy is warped.....

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

So you think we deserve to have been cited those nine times, fair enough,  do you agree with the decisions made?  

Also why do you think celtic haven't been pulled up, because going by your answers it seems you think it's because they are better, cooler, keep the ball better etc.  There have been some horrific challenges by tarrier players this season, yet they have NEVER had a case to answer.  

Yes winning will shut people up, but that doens't mean that we are not well within our rights to moan about the lack of parity in the game,

Actually, this is an important question...... do you think there is parity in the game, are we refereed to the same standard as celtic?  If you genuinely believe we are being treated with fairness and parity then there really isn't anything else to say to you on the matter.

Your last sentence - parity ? Yep - I think all referees are equally shite, I do NOT think they are out to get us, not holding us to different standards. Football fans (and players and managers) moan like fuck when they get beat and the ref is as easy target - if only the ref had not done.... what ever. I guess there is just no hope for me!

How many managers come out and say - If my player had not missed a sitter (Jack), My defender had a brain fart of a pass that cost us a goal (Tavernier), My Player should not have reacted (Alfredo - although Stevie did say this).

I can probably look at any game where teams have moaned about the result and the ref and then find instances where his own team had let them down, not the ref. 

I am off the opinion there is no LACK OF PARITY in the game - we just aint good enough yet.

1 minute ago, RJMcGregor said:

Should do a collation of stats across all years since we have been back up, I think after 5 years you'd have enough data to spot any strange trends

Too lazy to do that mate.  I thought about being a sad bastard and watching every one of ours and their games for this season. recording every card given, and every terrible tackle or wrong decision made.  

I'd lay good odds that I could come up with more shit they have gotten off with than we have.

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Your last sentence - parity ? Yep - I think all referees are equally shite, I do NOT think they are out to get us, not holding us to different standards. Football fans (and players and managers) moan like fuck when they get beat and the ref is as easy target - if only the ref had not done.... what ever. I guess there is just no hope for me!

How many managers come out and say - If my player had not missed a sitter (Jack), My defender had a brain fart of a pass that cost us a goal (Tavernier), My Player should not have reacted (Alfredo - although Stevie did say this).

I can probably look at any game where teams have moaned about the result and the ref and then find instances where his own team had let them down, not the ref. 

I am off the opinion there is no LACK OF PARITY in the game - we just aint good enough yet.

Yeah, I noticed that a minute ago.  We are done.  There really isn't any middle ground we can reach.  you're simply wrong.

3 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Well if we did clype as you say would brown not get a 2nd yellow meaning a red meaning a ban on the next game? So it would affect them, like missing halliday and morelos will affect us?

Really is that how you want to win? And is it not the compliance officers job to investigate these things? Is that not the process? Do you really want the club doing that? 

Aside from Kent, Morelos and McGregor who are you seeing that's giving you much hope? I'm quite concerned our two best players are almost certainly offskie and there is feck all of in substance in terms of depth

If we can keep Kent anotherbyear woukd be great as I think he would benefit another season with us,  we need quality wide, been sayingnit all season, and need someone in the middle who can read a game, the problem is consistency , you saw the game Sunday, ifbthat was a old 15 rd boxing match the winner of the fight was hanging on we were throwing everything at them and I take more pluses than minus from Sunday.  

Biggest concern is discipline, and inconsistency and I trust Gerrard more now than I did going into Sunday's game as the last 2 games against them we have more than held our own and the next 2 are at Ibrox which should help 

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Too lazy to do that mate.  I thought about being a sad bastard and watching every one of ours and their games for this season. recording every card given, and every terrible tackle or wrong decision made.  

I'd lay good odds that I could come up with more shit they have gotten off with than we have.

Aww wasn't meaning you was meaning some sad cunt, in general, should do that, as I won't lie I usually verge on the side of i very much doubt there's any conspiracy but alot of the calls have been shtie this year so it's making it alot harder for me to keep that stance 😂

Yeah, I noticed that a minute ago.  We are done.  There really isn't any middle ground we can reach.  you're simply wrong.

or right.. its just a perspective thing! 

And when we start winning leagues and trophies again - remember this conversation and look at your perceptions then - I am patient I will wait for your acknowledgement that I was (am) right :pipe: 

Just now, RJMcGregor said:

Aww wasn't meaning you was meaning some sad cunt, in general, should do that, as I won't lie I usually verge on the side of i very much doubt there's any conspiracy but alot of the calls have been shtie this year so it's making it alot harder for me to keep that stance 😂

I have been the same for years mate. Always been on the side of they wenr't actually out to get us.  My opinion has changed based on my observations.

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

What table will reference the stonewaller hearts never got at the weekend ? Cant have just been bad ref either but I cant figure out the conspiracy in it yet 

Or the offside goal we got against them, all adding up to a conspiracy against them

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

And when we start winning leagues and trophies again - remember this conversation and look at your perceptions then - I am patient I will wait for your acknowledgement that I was (am) right :pipe: 

Nah, it's not a perspective thing, it's an I am right and you are wrong thing.  :lol:

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Here's one for you then, since i tend to be on the side of not believing the conspiracy stuff, but alot of the calls this year have been quite shite. What would it take for you to believe there was something going on conscious or sub-conscious in nature. 

We've had a player sent off for celebrating in the middle of the park, a player sent off for blowing kisses.  a player sent off for being kicked in the face.   Yeah it's just that refs are shit.  Nothing at all to do with some referees having a hardon for booking our players.

One ref has booked Morelos in every game he has refereed him in IIRC

Here's one for you then, since i tend to be on the side of not believing the conspiracy stuff, but alot of the calls this year have been quite shite. What would it take for you to believe there was something going on conscious or sub-conscious in nature. 

SHort of the referees and people in charge of the game releasing a statement saying "fuck the Rangers" I don't think he ever will change his mind mate.

For dodgy / debateable/ game changing / laws wrongly enforced type decisions......

Key Decisions For: 9

Versus Scum 2/9/18

McGregor not carded for kicking out at Ajer. Penalty should have been given and yellow card.

Versus Motherwell  11/11/18

Penalty should have been given for a Tav tackle late on 

Versus Hearts 2/12/18

Morelos scores from offside position

Versus sheep 5/12/18

2nd yellow and red for Cosgrove

Versus Scum 29/12

Possible yellows for Morelos for Brown and Ralston incidents.

Versus Livi  27/1/19

Nudge by Worrall, soft penalty, player was encouraged to go down by minimal contact, but just enough imo for it to have been given

Versus St Mirren 2/2/19

2nd penalty, insufficient contact.

Versus Sheep 6/2/19

Retrospective red for McGregor not issued during game

Versus Killie 20/2/19

Soft penalty not given against Worrall on Brophy.

--------------

Key Decisions Against: 26

Versus Sheep 5/8/18

- RESCINDED Morelos red

- No red for penalty 

- Arfield held, butted against, and booked

- GMS not carded throwing ball at player 

- May clattering Jack, no card

Versus Kilmarnock 19/8/18

- Blatant goal not given

Versus Scum 2/9/18

- Clear foul on Jack not given, "foul foul foul" according to an official, scum break and score.

- Christy blatant dive for a penalty. Goldson penalised with free kick, and booked.

Pre Motherwell 

- Disrepute charge ignored

Rescinded Rangers Red Cards: 1

Versus Dundee 15/9/18

Morelos wrongly given offside, goal denied

Versus ST J 23/9/18

Softest penalty in the world but I'll not include it in the figures as contact (equivalent to being hit by a feather) was apparently made ?

Versus Kilmarnock 31/10/18

Blatant handball not given. 

Morelos pulled to ground as ran through to box and on goal. Minimum yellow against a player possibly already booked. Outcome = Foul against Morelos and booked for protest.

Versus st mirren 3/11/18

Gollum books Candeais for celebrating a goal then watches him get grabbed inn the shoulder, head locked, and a sly dunt to the face...... and books and red cards Candeais. No appeal possible.

Versus Hearts  2/12/18

Leg breaker tackle on Coulibally- red card challenge, no card given. Stamp on Hallidays ankle - minimum yellow card challenge, no foul even given.

Versus Hivs 19/12/18

Penalty. Corner given. Red card tackle with no intent to play ball, yellow given. Porteous tried to wipe out a breaking Alfie, Ambrose did, poor advantage played, no cards given.

Versus Scum 29/12/18

3 Morelos incidents raised by ref to consider. One v Brown, one v Ralston, one v Christie.

1st two imo could have been yellows. 3rd he pushed a guy standing above him who'd just kicked him. None were violent, aggressive, out of control red card offences.

Not considered were the McGregor handball with arm stretched in unnatural position and which denied a goal, and Browns follow through studs up on Candaeis which was worse than Jack's against May which resulted in red. Either of these could and should have been reds, but I'd expect yellows in an OF game where more is tolerated.

So I'll summarise as 2 for, 2 against, ignoring the narrative (including sexual assault comments 😂 for the Christie one ) by the scum / their supoort/ Rangers hating media / BP9.

Kilmarnock away  23/1/19

Brophy scoring, leaving pitch, inciting bother with gesture, unbooked. Same game he remains on park despite a dreadful challenge on Jack.

St Mirren home 2/2/19

Morelos penalty not given

St Johnstone home 16/2/19

Handball penalty not given

Hivs away 8/3/19

1. No red for McGregor elbow and fist

2. No penalty against Gray

3. Offsides 

Scum away 31/3/19

Justified Morelos red, but cheated out of blatant penalty on Tav.

Completed Fixtures 

Game 1. Sheep away

Game 2. St Mirren home (untelevised)

Game 3. Motherwell away

Game 4. Scum away 

Game 5. Dundee home

Game 6: St J home

Game 7: Livi away

Game 8: Hearts home

Game 9: Hamilton away

Game 10. Kilmarnock home 

Game 11: St Mirren

Game 12: Motherwell home

Game 13: Livingston home

Game 14. Hearts away. Top of the league!

Game 15. Sheep home

Game 16. Dundee away

Game 17. Hamilton home

Game 18: Hivs away

Game 19: St J away

Game 20: Hivs home

Game 21: Scum home

Game 22: Kilmarnock away

Game 23: Livi away

Game 24:  St Mirren home

Game 25: Sheep away

Not included in scoring, but Cowdenbeath  away in SC needs noted (3 wrong penalty decisions, encroachment by scorer)

Not included, only yellow for Dicker kick to Jacks face.

Game 25: Sheep away

Game 26: St J home

Not included, got away with soft penalty in cup versus Killie - Worrall on Brophy.

Game 27: Hamilton away

Game 28: Dundee home

Game 29: Hivs away 

Not included, Sheep replay, Morelos simulation instead of penalty and red card. And May time wasting.

Game 30: Kilmarnock home

Game: 31 Scum away

Taken from another thread.   These are just the most glaring ones too.

52 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

I don’t disagree with our players deserving punishment. However why no sanctions against brown, broadfoot when there are clear and obvious fouls or provocation.

Broadfoot was totally different, he litreally stood doing it to people.

As much of a prick Brown is he hardly rakes his ankle more of an attempted trip which Morelos has reacted to like an utter idiot.

There should be sanctions for what Broadfoot did but if your going to bring sanctions on Brown for that then the game's fucked, you seen Arfield litreally kick fuck out him at times at Ibrox but Arfield done it in smarter ways.

3 minutes ago, RJMcGregor said:

I did not buy into it but after what happened in 2012 youmwould need to be blind not to see it.  You seen them start after the last old firm game we pumped them , questioning refs etc during the split.  

Thats what they do m why do you think refs went on strike? The shitbthey were Ivan them. 

Bobby Madden likes his windows just were they are. 1 st gam this season Morelos sentingniff againstbthe sheep was criminal, an honest linesman made a mistake but it's us that pay. And this has been happening for years now 

Taken from another thread.   These are just the most glaring ones too.

Unless they're compared to mistakes/non-decisions in games not involving us then the stats are largely useless. We can't point to incompetence as proof of a conspiracy if the same incompetence also happens in games up and down the country.

There are one or two who for whatever reason can't and won't see that the gist is about our board defending the players and ensuring a level playing field in disciplinary matters, more fool them.

3 o'clock has come and gone, where are we now.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So the club running to the compliance officer - that’s going to help is it? If the club went to the compliance officer every time RM wanted he would need to set up shop in Ibrox. 

Shows your level of knowledge on the situation.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Unless they're compared to mistakes/non-decisions in games not involving us then the stats are largely useless. We can't point to incompetence as proof of a conspiracy if the same incompetence also happens in games up and down the country.

For the record, I don't think there is a conspiracy in the sense that I do not think the refs get together and as a group chose to referee us differently.  I do think that there are a section of refs who have a clear bias against us and look for any excuse to card/punish us.

I also think the compliance procedure is skewed so badly that the tarriers never get pulled up, but every challenger to them has been ( and the bigger the challenge, the more times they have been cited)

I do not think there is an open conspiracy that is talked about in the halls of power, I do feel we are treated differently to our rivals, and that isn't right.