Deadline 3pm today.

backup

Just now, Domthenbud said:

You are being a bit of an arse and not seeing the bigger picture. So long as they, and others, keep getting the major decisions, we will keep losing and therefore losing out on the big money required to build a team to challenge them. If we say nothing they get away with it and we continually get hammered. Waken up. We can only beat them if we have a level playing field.

Really? You really buy that? Sorry I just don't - the bigger picture is winning - I like the Water Smith Quote that  said something like, ' you just have to be good enough no matter how the referee performs' - there is no conspiracy, no holding us back, we are just not there yet in terms of the team. We are marching forward, we will get there and that is the bigger picture - winning. 

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Oh Boo Hoo - the only thing that will shut the up is winning - acting like we snidey tell tales (as suggested in this thread) is going to do fuck all. Complience officer not fit for purpose - agreed but this telling tales, whinging and moaning will change fuck all. Winning, now that changes everything. 

Continue to keep your head in the sand.  The compliance officer isn't just "not fit for purpose"  she is fucking corrupt.  

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Really? You really buy that? Sorry I just don't - the bigger picture is winning - I like the Water Smith Quote that  said something like, ' you just have to be good enough no matter how the referee performs' - there is no conspiracy, no holding us back, we are just not there yet in terms of the team. We are marching forward, we will get there and that is the bigger picture - winning. 

You didn't answer my question, well you didn't answer any of them but this one specifically/

Why have we been cited 9 times and them none?  Do you think that is a fair reflection on how he season has played out?

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We are not good enough I agree but we are refereed to a different standard from any other team in our league.

6 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Our support let Brown occupy far too much of their headspace. It seems there’s barely a day that goes past without somebody mentioning him.

Exactly. He's now just another bang average footballer with no class. If our players just played football against him to the best of their ability then they'd find this out. Our players must know that he's gonna try and wind them up, so they need to learn to box clever against him.

Just now, gogzy said:

Continue to keep your head in the sand.  The compliance officer isn't just "not fit for purpose"  she is fucking corrupt.  

You are entitled to your opinion - but the only thing that is going to make anything better is winning.

One thing I have noticed over the years is that when we were winning leagues and cups we were always at the top of the fair play league as well - that's because the better teams can retain the ball, their cool and apply pressure through skill. We are not there yet in terms of footballing quality but we are getting there - when we start winning leagues and cups again, watch, we will also get less bookings and red cards, less fouls against - its just the nature of football. This thread was folk winging about reporting this person for that, that person fort this and I don't see how acting like wee clipes will help anything. The only thing that will make a difference is WINNING. 

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

By the letter of the law, yes. I can see why the referee was conned when Brown went down holding his face both times but neither player made contact with his face/head so it should only merit a red card. There's an argument that Kent's may be considered excessive force but Morelos doesn't actually make all that much contact and certainly wasn't enough to take Brown off his feet.

Here's the definition of violent conduct from the Laws of the Game:

Thanks for that.. .

I'd say there was a better than fair argument that punching or trying to punch an opposition player when the ball is not even in play would be considered  excessive.

It's all about opinions .

I'm not getting more drawn into Saturday's match. I'm trying to forget it as I'm sure you are.

Let's just win the next one!! 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

You are entitled to your opinion - but the only thing that is going to make anything better is winning.

One thing I have noticed over the years is that when we were winning leagues and cups we were always at the top of the fair play league as well - that's because the better teams can retain the ball, their cool and apply pressure through skill. We are not there yet in terms of footballing quality but we are getting there - when we start winning leagues and cups again, watch, we will also get less bookings and red cards, less fouls against - its just the nature of football. This thread was folk winging about reporting this person for that, that person fort this and I don't see how acting like wee clipes will help anything. The only thing that will make a difference is WINNING. 

If you could answer any of the questions I asked you, that would be great.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There's bitter fucks who support them in literally every single major party.

The Tory voters never that celtic's ex-Chairman is a Tory peer or that Rees-Mogg is a particularly unhinged type of RC.

The Labour voters have John Reid and Comrade Corbyn.

SNP have the ones far too many folk on here seem to follow on Twitter to be offended.

But the snp want to break the union.  And I don't use Twitter 👍, all politicians are scum thou so nothing new there, only snp supporters  are scum thou so Hope that's cleared ithat up for you.

And if the  chap my door I'm offended and when I tell them Tay get Tay fuck nationalist scum, no fucking Surrender they know to leave usually in a hurry up,the drive way looking over their shoulders.  

As fir Rees Mogg being a RC? Aye but he's a Unionist first and foremost , I don't hate Catholics just cunts who think they can take away my British passport and I am quite entitled to that. 

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

You didn't answer my question, well you didn't answer any of them but this one specifically/

Why have we been cited 9 times and them none?  Do you think that is a fair reflection on how he season has played out?

I have no idea - but every time we have been cited I have thought there was some sort of case to answer - but really is that whats holding us back, or is it just that the quality of our players, our squad, is just not their yet - (I also refer you to my other answer to you) 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Who should we vote for? The party of former celtic chairman Lord Livingstone of Parkhead or the party of former celtic chairman John Reid?

Definitely not the party of Yousaf Dornan OHara Aitken Docherty who are in cahoots with Harvie Sheridan Haggerty etc

Just now, insider said:

Thanks for that.. .

I'd say there was a better than fair argument that punching or trying to punch an opposition player when the ball is not even in play would be considered  excessive. 

It's all about opinions .

I'm not getting more drawn into Saturday's match. I'm trying to forget it as I'm sure you are.

Let's just win the next one!! 

There was no punch. It was an open handed push. https://www.facebook.com/bbcsportscotland/videos/893892120953283/

13 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Seriously ? Debated things for years with himas CB said.  He does not give one fuck that the party he still supports are full of nationalist tarriers cunts who hate us  

BP9 only sees what he wants to see , Snp treat all Rangers fans fairly and with respect , we are all paranoid blah blah fucking blah.

Nationalists and Rangers fans don't go hand in hand never has never will. The nationalists go over to the east end of the city as nationalists have always thrived there 

Debate Rangers in the bears den , or put him on ignore , or tag him like fuck in the politics section , all better than the constant shite spouted at him 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I have no idea - but every time we have been cited I have thought there was some sort of case to answer - but really is that whats holding us back, or is it just that the quality of our players, our squad, is just not their yet - (I also refer you to my other answer to you) 

So you think we deserve to have been cited those nine times, fair enough,  do you agree with the decisions made?  

Also why do you think celtic haven't been pulled up, because going by your answers it seems you think it's because they are better, cooler, keep the ball better etc.  There have been some horrific challenges by tarrier players this season, yet they have NEVER had a case to answer.  

Yes winning will shut people up, but that doens't mean that we are not well within our rights to moan about the lack of parity in the game,

Actually, this is an important question...... do you think there is parity in the game, are we refereed to the same standard as celtic?  If you genuinely believe we are being treated with fairness and parity then there really isn't anything else to say to you on the matter.

Just now, gogzy said:

If you could answer any of the questions I asked you, that would be great.

You banned Plumbger for less 😬👍.

You should tell people straight on here answer my questions or a weeks ban 🤣👍,   

Sayimg that I could do with a weeks ban for my sanity with all this Brexit nonsense 🇬🇧

Just now, Copland bear said:

Sayimg that I could do with a weeks ban for my sanity with all this Brexit nonsense 🇬🇧

:lol:  Honestly thinking of shutting the politics section down for a few days :lol:  driving me insane.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

We are not good enough I agree but we are refereed to a different standard from any other team in our league.

I just don't believe that - refs make mistakes, some are fucking shite - but the reality is we just aint there yet and we look to pass the buck. Look at Sundays game, down to 10 men (stupidly) Kent equalises, Jack misses a relatively decent chance, Tavernier has a brain fart of a pass and we lose. The sending off, deserved - yep- a booking might have done but we can all see why he got sent off - yes Broon was a wank, but really Alfredo let us down. We are close but not there yet but the ref did not cost us the game on Sunday - we did. 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

I just don't believe that - refs make mistakes, some are fucking shite - but the reality is we just aint there yet and we look to pass the buck. Look at Sundays game, down to 10 men (stupidly) Kent equalises, Jack misses a relatively decent chance, Tavernier has a brain fart of a pass and we lose. The sending off, deserved - yep- a booking might have done but we can all see why he got sent off - yes Broon was a wank, but really Alfredo let us down. We are close but not there yet but the ref did not cost us the game on Sunday - we did. 

Fair enough we are miles apart here but I agree with some of the points you make, Tav pass and Morelos being an idiot.

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Or he could answer some of the stuff pointed out too him yesterday , instead he ran away from threads , didn't see anyone demanding  replies from him 

16 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I do think we have the players and squad now to compete with them , but still need another 3'or 4 quality signings this summer and some dead wood moved on but squad wise we are looking the best for years , just look,at the bench Sunday we had quality and depth 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

THat answers my post. 

The fair play table, the comliance table, the fact we are booked way easier than the tarriers are booked ( that's fact) Can't remember the exact numbers but we are carded once every 4.5 fouls and they are carded once every 9 ( aprox numbers as I forget the post it came from)

If you see all that going on, and still believe it's just because the refs are shit then there is really no point in continuing with you.

Just now, Copland bear said:

I do think we have the players and squad now to,compete with them , but still need another 3'or 4 quality signings this summer and some dead wood moved on but squad wise we are looking the best for years , just look,atbthe bench Sunday we had quality and depth 

Aside from Kent, Morelos and McGregor who are you seeing that's giving you much hope? I'm quite concerned our two best players are almost certainly offskie and there is feck all of in substance in terms of depth

16 minutes ago, gogzy said:

:lol:  Honestly thinking of shutting the politics section down for a few days :lol:  driving me insane.

You shagging my wife 😡,  She wants out like me but I won't stop until it's  over the line and argue and shout at the remainer cunts  on the tv regardless of the time of night.  

I and Brexit are driving her mad. 🤣👍

Just now, gogzy said:

THat answers my post. 

The fair play table, the comliance table, the fact we are booked way easier than the tarriers are booked ( that's fact) Can't remember the exact numbers but we are carded once every 4.5 fouls and they are carded once every 9 ( aprox numbers as I forget the post it came from)

If you see all that going on, and still believe it's just because the refs are shit then there is really no point in continuing with you.

Should do a collation of stats across all years since we have been back up, I think after 5 years you'd have enough data to spot any strange trends