****Hearts v Rangers Official Thread****

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Spot on....the opening 5 minutes he got in front of his man 5 times to win the header....Gough did it all the time also....it's time we settled with Katic in defence 

I still prefer worral if I'm honest but he's probably out of our price range. So in saying that I'd give Katic the last 5 games 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Looks like if Arfield or Tav go beyond him he has to drop and cover. He’s doing a power of work without actually be on the ball all the time. 

Not questioning his work rate. He’s probably the hardest worker in the team.

I just think he’s far more effective out than when he receives the ball in the middle of the pitch.

I tell you what though if we are genuinely looking at Ikpeazu we are in big trouble 😂 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Typical that our best football is when it doesn't matter 

It’s partly because the pressure is off, but also because we have had to change because of Morelos and Kent being missing. We have more in midfield and aren’t relying on crossing in from wide. I think teams got used to our style and haven’t adapted to our change yet.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Not questioning his work rate. He’s probably the hardest worker in the team.

I just think he’s far more effective out than when he receives the ball in the middle of the pitch.

I tell you what though if we are genuinely looking at Ikpeazu we are in big trouble 😂 

He’s possibly the worst striker in the league, I seriously doubt we are even interested in him. 

I agree on Dan, I believe we have better if we are going to play a narrow 3. 

As good a performance as this has been. Can't help but feel annoyed at our mentality. Rangers teams are supposed to play like this when it really matters. We don't seem to have the appropriate steel to do this when we're closer on points with the manky mob

Archived