****Hearts v Rangers Official Thread****

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, andy17 said:

we have a real player in kamara. Seems like he's going to be a steal

Abslolutely, every week I wait for him to have a " dip " in form for a few games like a lot of our other midfielders, but I can't say I remember him having and poor games. 

Looks a great signing now!

As easy a 45 as I've seen all season. More of this in the 2nd half and we could have 4 or 5. 

Davis has been excellent breaking play up. Kamara oozing class. Katic bossing Ikpeazu. Even Flanagan is doing well. 

I wouldn't take any of that Hearts team on this showing. Bog standard!

The only 'down' side to this is, there's no way Hearts are winning the cup, but that's for another day! Hope we get 5 or 6......that would be incredibe! 😄

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Arfield has stayed in the left channel most of the match. 

Candeias must have a bit more freedom than him though as he’s spent some time in the left channel too.

Looks like if Arfield or Tav go beyond him he has to drop and cover. He’s doing a power of work without actually be on the ball all the time. 

1 minute ago, ForeverBlue92 said:

Abslolutely, every week I wait for him to have a " dip " in form for a few games like a lot of our other midfielders, but I can't say I remember any bad games by him. 

Looks a great signing now!

Can't possibly be a player bud...we only paid 50k to Dundee....spl dross 

Coping well with the physical stuff today.  Hearts have no skill or thought to their play at all. Just hit it long and try to batter ram it into the box but we've not looked comfortable so far.  Hopefully more goals to come in the second half.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Katic is an animal in the air 

Spot on....the opening 5 minutes he got in front of his man 5 times to win the header....Gough did it all the time also....it's time we settled with Katic in defence 

4 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I’d rather finish the season playing well and have a bit of optimism for the new season than see their minds wandering to the beach during the last few games.

Of course I want them to play well until the season is completed but would have been good to see this against Aberdeen/Kilmarnock at the home when there’s something to play for

Archived