****Hearts v Rangers Official Thread****

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Narrower front three is working. Not convinced that DC is good enough as an inside forward though...

Usual. Works very hard in every way, gets in great positions, but lacks final quality much of the time. Valuable in the squad, but shouldn't be relied on to start as often as he does for us.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, graeme_4 said:

The narrower 3 is much better. 

Candieas is utter shite thought. 

Flanagan is doing a decent job again. 

I genuinely think Morelos would work well on the right of a narrow 3 (NOT on the wing like Candeias has played all season). Hopefully we try it when the wee man is available again against Hibs as I'm hopeful we'll have both Defoe and Morelos for next season.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He should be given the chance at least. I hope wide right isn't earmarked for JJ though. 

I don’t think we play as well with 2 wide men staying wide. With this narrow 3 we look dangerous everytime we go forward and they are rotating along the front line. Jones would do us a job in there as well as he knows where the goal is  

Not unsurprisingly it’s very Jurgen Klop. 

See that Uche has had a few fouls and silly reactions to things going against him. No caution yet. I'm sure it would have been the same if it was Morelos.

Side note, I love Kamara, what a quality player he really is.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I genuinely think Morelos would work well on the right of a narrow 3 (NOT on the wing like Candeias has played all season). Hopefully we try it when the wee man is available again against Hibs as I'm hopeful we'll have both Defoe and Morelos for next season.

Narrow 3 with all 3 moving across the front line would be made for Mo as he’s much more mobile than Defoe. 

Front 3 of Mo Kent & Middleton playing narrow would be interesting to watch. 

Archived