• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I don’t know if that news article is real or not 

I got it from the VB site.

Very much true.

'NEW LOW' 

Top cop claims celtic fans ‘hurled flares and bottles at police’ following Scottish Cup Final at Hampden

David Hamilton, the federation's vice-chairman, was quoted in today's Times as saying issues with flares and bottles was a "common problem with some celtic fans".

However he later clarified to the Scottish Sun that he was speaking of a contingent of football supporters in general.

He alleged that fans were lobbing flares and other items at police following the game on Saturday.

It's not clear if the alleged incidents happened immediately after the game at Hampden or during celtic's Treble-winning bus parade put on by the club.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4296200/scottish-police-federation-celtic-fans-blast-bottles-flares-scottish-cup-final/

21 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Very much true.

'NEW LOW' 

Top cop claims celtic fans ‘hurled flares and bottles at police’ following Scottish Cup Final at Hampden

David Hamilton, the federation's vice-chairman, was quoted in today's Times as saying issues with flares and bottles was a "common problem with some celtic fans".

However he later clarified to the Scottish Sun that he was speaking of a contingent of football supporters in general.

He alleged that fans were lobbing flares and other items at police following the game on Saturday.

It's not clear if the alleged incidents happened immediately after the game at Hampden or during celtic's Treble-winning bus parade put on by the club.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4296200/scottish-police-federation-celtic-fans-blast-bottles-flares-scottish-cup-final/

Cheers but I think the Times part might not be right 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Cheers but I think the Times part might not be right 

The Sun quotes The Times and the copper.

Mr Hamilton told The Times: "It's unbelievable.

"Just when you think they've reached a new low they manage to surpass themselves.

"There was the familiar problems with flares, pyrotechnics and bottles being thrown outside the stadium, which has been a common problem with some celtic fans.

"The parade was described as a shambles and the decision to cut it short left our officers exposed, as they were being blamed for the decision".

And he blasted the atmosphere faced by officers at the cup final.

He said: "Nobody should go to work to be abused

18 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

"Just when you think they've reached a new low they manage to surpass themselves.

"There was the familiar problems with flares, pyrotechnics and bottles being thrown outside the stadium, which has been a common problem with some celtic fans.

"The parade was described as a shambles and the decision to cut it short left our officers exposed, as they were being blamed for the decision".

Where were all the vans that were parked at Hampden at the Rangers end during the SCF against the embra fenians.
They said they couldn't get through to the park because parents were putting their children in the way.
You reap what you sow ya cunts and don't come fuckin sobbing to us.
Plod of scotland and the gypsies,tramps and thieves deserve each other.

6 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

image.thumb.png.17f36bacbf1b2435ebc69f70df885d4d.png

image.thumb.png.eb14f955fe2690b43676943a34fe34c3.png

image.thumb.png.69bece7b1bd4ce0286aa6f238de22b68.png

image.thumb.png.97d87eee297203406eed825e94c29908.png

Is the modern day and younger generation of celtic fan the most bitter we have experienced? Since the turn of The decade they have spiralled to what now feels like fever pitch. Despite being largely successful and us not having our own troubles to seek as we all know. 

4 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Is the modern day and younger generation of celtic fan the most bitter we have experienced? Since the turn of The decade they have spiralled to what now feels like fever pitch. Despite being largely successful and us not having our own troubles to seek as we all know. 

All the bhitter bastards that grew up in my era saw us do 9 in a row mate.

Their hate of us then and since has seen their kids, same age as mine, take it to new levels of hate.

You have seen various pape teachers at pape schools with ira shite involved, banners hung from fee paying city centre schools full of hate towards us.

They wanted us deid, and failed.

Killing them all slowly inside, whatever age they are.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/486487/catholic-teacher-at-barrhead-primary-who-glorified-ira-on-twitter-is-struck-off/

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15044581.teacher-reprimanded-after-ira-twitter-comments/

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/local-news/dumbarton-teacher-cleared-exam-leak-13459440

image.png.3e65cb5a9eacf1250c13fe1d86159cb5.png

1 hour ago, SonOfLuther said:

All the bhitter bastards that grew up in my era saw us do 9 in a row mate.

Their hate of us then and since has seen their kids, same age as mine, take it to new levels of hate.

You have seen various pape teachers at pape schools with ira shite involved, banners hung from fee paying city centre schools full of hate towards us.

They wanted us deid, and failed.

Killing them all slowly inside, whatever age they are.

We left the bastards crying all over the country,if it wasn't Ibrox,hampden or their own cesspit,it was when they were hiding in their pish stained beds watching us through their crossed fingers hoping any cunt would beat us.
Never happened and they were brainwashed with hatred from all associated with them.
Absolute fuckin hatred,which makes it even better they couldn't kill us off. 

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

We left the bastards crying all over the country,if it wasn't Ibrox,hampden or their own cesspit,it was when they were hiding in their pish stained beds watching us through their crossed fingers hoping any cunt would beat us.
Never happened and they were brainwashed with hatred from all associated with them.
Absolute fuckin hatred,which makes it even better they couldn't kill us off. 

👍

The way things are escalating with them, one of us will pay the ultimate price or near fatal injury from them in the season ahead.

They stab fuck out their own, in pubs, streets and in their cunt club's hospitality.

I'm a great believer in prevention rather than cure and retaliating 1st. 😉

13 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

👍

The way things are escalating with them, one of us will pay the ultimate price or near fatal injury from them in the season ahead.

They stab fuck out their own, in pubs, streets and in their cunt club's hospitality.

I'm a great believer in prevention rather than cure and retaliating 1st. 😉

You can ask for forgiveness later, if necessary, but you have got to be alive to do that.

4 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

👍

Well Well Well ....... at least one of the constabulary has come to his senses and told it as it should be told ..... especially the last quote .... wonders will never cease ..... shame he will be on traffic duty by the end of the week.

:UK:

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

Well Well Well ....... at least one of the constabulary has come to his senses and told it as it should be told ..... especially the last quote .... wonders will never cease ..... shame he will be on traffic duty by the end of the week.

You would actually think some of the cunts had been head hunted from PSNI.
OH!!!!...that's right...some of them have been.
Hammy better get his whistle polished :whistle::mutley:

7 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

So one person (use that term loosely) gets spat on and it’s a full scale press to have the march rerouted or even banned altogether. 

But this shower for the umpteenth time cause trouble by throw bottles and flares after being allowed to march back from a football match and they are to be rewarded by a second go at it. 

But it’s all in our minds according to some on here. 

4 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Where were all the vans that were parked at Hampden at the Rangers end during the SCF against the embra fenians.
They said they couldn't get through to the park because parents were putting their children in the way.
You reap what you sow ya cunts and don't come fuckin sobbing to us.
Plod of scotland and the gypsies,tramps and thieves deserve each other.

Spot on. Among them be it eh

15 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So one person (use that term loosely) gets spat on and it’s a full scale press to have the march rerouted or even banned altogether. 

But this shower for the umpteenth time cause trouble by throw bottles and flares after being allowed to march back from a football match and they are to be rewarded by a second go at it. 

But it’s all in our minds according to some on here. 

👍 (none left mate, why are likes limited?)

The goonie that was gobbed on is being worked from behind (again), this time from cellic's 'militants'.

He is the one with Liewell at the papish art unveiling and pictured at numerous cellic things/doo's.

Maybe he's the patsy Brenda talks about?

The word of a kaflik priest still holds sway with our mhedia, seems hard for them to show this fuckin freak in a frock up for what he is.

16 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

👍 (none left mate, why are likes limited?)

The goonie that was gobbed on is being worked from behind (again), this time from cellic's 'militants'.

He is the one with Liewell at the papish art unveiling and pictured at numerous cellic things/doo's.

Maybe's he the patsy Brenda talks about?

The word of a kaflik priest still holds sway with our mhedia, seems hard for them to show this fuckin freak in a frock up for what he is.

I said at the time, it was all stage managed. It's what they do. The Jesuit do their job well.

Sectarianism in Scotland only works the one way as we all know.  The taig continues to push the boundaries ably aided and abetted by the authorities, from Holyrood, to local government, to the judiciary and plod  and untouchable by the media.

They go forward in their campaign of hate unchecked as SNPira continue to garner their vote. We bear withness to republican paramilitary parades, with words to threaten the greater populous at large. The wild animal has been let loose among us, unfettered, not to be tamed. The republic of Scotland to be attained by fair or foul means and nothing to stand in it's way. That is the message.

We the PUL community are the only hurdle and one that has to be breached at all costs.

I fully expect much more than mere republican marches to intill fear in the attempt to sully us. The fake bombs have already been sent, so next is it the real thng? The wild animal knows no boundaries, no rules, so why not?

SNPira have created a monster in their thirst for power, but that same monster will also become theirs and they will rue the day they created it and made their pact with satan. Just a pity we will all suffer as a consequence.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

said at the time, it was all stage managed. It's what they do. The Jesuit do their job well.

14 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

14 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

Every one of us knew what would happen with a priest sneaking about outside the chapel at 3.00 in the afternoon.knowing full well the walk was going past.
Think in The States they call it entrapment. 
Unless he was looking for his very own Angelika Kluk.
Horrible bastard.

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Every one of us knew what would happen with a priest sneaking about outside the chapel at 3.00 in the afternoon.knowing full well the walk was going past.
Think in The States they call it entrapment. 
Unless he was looking for his very own Angelika Kluk.
Horrible bastard.

I get the feeling wee bhoys are his thing.

Cellic the perfect club to supply his demand, history shows us this.

No poof would give him pleasure, look at him.

You do not become part of kafflik/cellic heirarchy unless you are one sordid cunt and tried and tested with filthy secrets.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I said at the time, it was all stage managed. It's what they do. The Jesuit do their job well.

Sectarianisn is Scotland only works the one way as we all know.  The taig continues to push the boundaries ably aided and abetted by the authorities, from Holyrood, to local government, to the judiciary and plod  and untouchable by the media.

They go forward in their campaign of hate unchecked as SNPira continue to garner their vote. We bear withness to republican paramilitary parades, with words to threaten the greater populous at large. The wild animal has been let loose among us, unfettered, not to be tamed. The republic of Scotland to be attained by fair or foul means and nothing to stand in it's way. That is the message.

We the PUL community are the only hurdle and one that has to be breached at all costs.

I fully expect much more than mere republican marches to intill fear in the attempt to sully us. The fake bombs have already been sent, so next is it the real thng? The wild animal knows no boundaries, no rules, so why not?

SNPira have created a monster in their thirst for power, but that same monster will also become theirs and they will rue the day they created it and made their pact with satan. Just a pity we will all suffer as a consequence.

Her republican party are assisting the country down the toilet and she's in the republic serenading the fuckin irish.
Me personally say "bring it fuckin on,and make it snappy" :kingbilly:

1 minute ago, SonOfLuther said:

Tolerance is almost worn out among the most tolerant People on the planet.

Those stirring the shitpot will be made to lick its spoon.

👍

At the very very least mate ..... would much prefer it if they were made to swallow the contents of the pot .... :p:.

Just now, Bobby Hume said:

👍

At the very very least mate ..... would much prefer it if they were made to swallow the contents of the pot .... :p:.

That was for starters, your idea and then would follow their just desserts Bobby.

Fenian (alien) agitators causing the problems.

Solution - Ensure no fenian (alien) agitators can cause problems.

Problem solved.

They don't live within the law of this land and have no loyalty to this country, (show me more than a poxy saltire at the odd game).

I wouldn't give one fuck what happened to them.

That's where I'm at now.

On 28/05/2019 at 18:11, SonOfLuther said:

Very much true.

'NEW LOW' 

Never been and never will be a fan of the VB but regardless they know how to put their point across extremely well and are very well spoken

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Never been and never will be a fan of the VB but regardless they know how to put their point across extremely well and are very well spoken

I'm done with any form of schism between Bear, Protestant,Loyalist and Unionist mate.

We cherish our way of life, simple as that.

I no longer see any division anywhere among us as relevant. It's wee shit in comparison.

Time for us all to be one here, better together. Everyone of us.

Archived