Scottish Protestants Against Discrimination protest Sat 27 Apr 10am

Bad Robot

9 minutes ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

Dearie me, this is what it’s come to for some. Don't agree with a fellow fan so insults fly. For your information I’m a life member of Club1872 and before that RST right from the start, does not make me any more a fan or less of a fan than you.

Tbf this forum is the one place where I've felt I can put across any views I have without insults being thrown back. Generally the insults I have seen are directed at ones that eventually are outed as taigs. Your response kinda reeks of a tarrier tho

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

Again I will repeat this as it is massively important.

Our Protestant churches are empty and crumbling but no one is giving a fuck.  If people actually genuinely cared about our faith (those who are Protestant) they would be in church and living as such.

It is an absolute travesty that this is happening. 

Our forefathers fought and died to be able to worship in this way and no one is doing fuck all . 

There needs to be an education for some who do not even know what Protestant is, what unionist is and what loyalist is.

It's embarrassing 

Our faith is pretty much over now and the last remaining few is very quickly dwindling. Personally I left due to the cliques within lodges and the way everything was ran to suit a select few. My grandfather phoned me yesterday afternoon to tell me he was finished after literally running the lodge and organising everything at 72 years of age to be fucked over at the last min so he can't attend the main East walk this year. 

10 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Tbf this forum is the one place where I've felt I can put across any views I have without insults being thrown back. Generally the insults I have seen are directed at ones that eventually are outed as taigs. Your response kinda reeks of a tarrier tho

Jeez, so sad.

20 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

Our Protestant churches are empty and crumbling but no one is giving a fuck.  If people actually genuinely cared about our faith (those who are Protestant) they would be in church and living as such.

Our forefathers fought and died to be able to worship in this way and no one is doing fuck all . 

There needs to be an education for some who do not even know what Protestant is, what unionist is and what loyalist is.

It's embarrassing 

Sign of the times mate. A recent poll found that 70% of people under 30 class themselves as not having a religion. 

It’s the end game for the big man I’m afraid (if he ever existed that is)

2 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

Dearie me, this is what it’s come to for some. Don't agree with a fellow fan so insults fly. For your information I’m a life member of Club1872 and before that RST right from the start, does not make me any more a fan or less of a fan than you.

Doubt you are member of anything other than gb. Orange order is 100% Protestant therefore any ban or exclusion zone is anti Protestant. Majority outside chapel  in question are not genuine catholic’s just sectarian bigots.

2 hours ago, Biggarbear said:

It's embarrassing 

What is more embarrassing is the Church of Scotland alienating the largest Protestant group in the country and then wondering why there membership is dwindling. Vast amount of churches refuse to have lodges associated with them and 2 months ago my local church refused to have an orange funeral being held there as minister was against what he perceived to be a sectarian organisation. Also you fail to realise that you are not allowed to be what you refer to as a loyalist in this scum run country,to even class yourself as British or to display a union flag is seen as a form of sectarianism by our snp/ira mob. The Catholic Church has seen numbers fall by a far greater number than us but has been saved from disaster by large influx of polish and other mainly catholic immigrants.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Sign of the times mate. A recent poll found that 70% of people under 30 class themselves as not having a religion. 

I am a transgender Jedi cusion so fuck yer church.

23 minutes ago, Dickie said:

What is more embarrassing is the Church of Scotland alienating the largest Protestant group in the country and then wondering why there membership is dwindling. Vast amount of churches refuse to have lodges associated with them and 2 months ago my local church refused to have an orange funeral being held there as minister was against what he perceived to be a sectarian organisation. Also you fail to realise that you are not allowed to be what you refer to as a loyalist in this scum run country,to even class yourself as British or to display a union flag is seen as a form of sectarianism by our snp/ira mob. The Catholic Church has seen numbers fall by a far greater number than us but has been saved from disaster by large influx of polish and other mainly catholic immigrants.

I'm glad to report that our congregation has doubled over the last ten years and inhabits a modern purpose built venue.

The CoS has alienated and deserted the flock as a whole, not just the OO. Started in the seventies. Much like every other institution in the land it is infested top to bottom taigs.

Many parishes have left the fold and became independent.

The words Protestant or Presbyterian are never used. 500th anniversary of the reformation was not celebrated, in fear of causing offence and compromising joint initiatives with the taigs and there are many!

The oath of the Jesuits remans today as a powerful tool to bring an end to the reformist churches. By whatever means, we are to die. They are to infiltrate reformist institutions, pretending to be one of us and bring us to an end. We see this before our eyes in Scotland today. TBH, only the wee frees and the other evangelical movements remain faithful to their origins and beliefs. The CoS has capitulated in it's subversion and perversion by taigs. There is no chance of the CoS raising it's head on social issues, not attacks on the doctrine of Rome as it did in the past, whilst SNPira are in power. Cowardice in their silence is the order of the day, as the lapsed taigs render it impotent until it's death.

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

In Scotland there has been no fall in the number of RCs between the last two censuses whereas the drop in the CoS was about 25%.

The RCs maintain their numbers due to the bigot factories and that’s why they’ll never let them go, and yes the poles and immigrants is helping their numbers.

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

In Scotland there has been no fall in the number of RCs between the last two censuses whereas the drop in the CoS was about 25%.

The RCs maintain their numbers due to the bigot factories and that’s why they’ll never let them go, and yes the poles and immigrants is helping their numbers.

While they are about 17% of the population the numbers that actually attend chapels are dwindling.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

If they have only maintained the same percentage even with the large number of poles ect then it is pretty clear that their numbers are falling. 

24 minutes ago, Dickie said:

If they have only maintained the same percentage even with the large number of poles ect then it is pretty clear that their numbers are falling. 

I hope your right but still think their numbers will be maintained in the next census but ten years after that I think it will be a different story

Where to even start with this clown's ramblings..😂

The organiser of pro-independence march that took place in Glasgow has released a statement after being charged by police.

Manny Singh was reported under Section 65 of the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982.

The charge states that anyone convicted of holding a procession that does not comply with the relevant council order can be sentenced to imprisonment for a period of up to three months.

Organisers said around 100,000 attended the march, however police said the figure was likely to be closer to 40,000.

Read more: All Under One Banner organiser Manny Singh reported for failing to comply with council orders

Posting on social media, Singh said: "As you would have heard, I have been formally charged under section 65 of the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982.

“Firstly, I want to say you may notice I don't smile much at each march. That is because my responsibility is to make sure everyone who attends the march is safe and protected, also that no distribution or infiltration takes place. Once it is over and the last thing is done, then I smile.

“I worry about a lot of things that can go wrong and how to deal with them if any such situation was to arise. I have a dedicated volunteer stewards team, First Aid etc that make my life so much easier.

“Now, I always knew that the unionist Glasgow City Council could push for this. I evaluated the risks to myself and only myself about what would happen if I defied GCC and their ridiculous demands to keep numbers low.

“Worst case? A heavy fine and three months custodial sentence. That is nothing compared to others not just in Scotland but worldwide who endured death, torture, jail to make their nations free.

“The truth is Police Scotland have had orders from above to arrest me, and we can all guess who pushed for this.

“Police Scotland used emergency powers and facilitated the march that took place on May 4. A new historical record was set beating the previous one set in Edinburgh of 100k. They made sure a peaceful march took place. The Chief Inspector, Audrey Hand, and the Police Liaison officer worked well with me. They helped me get the M8 and other roads shut down. This is not an easy task as some may think.

Read more: All Under One Banner organisers could be committing an 'offence' by not complying with council orders

“The march on the 4th of May speaks for itself. A fun, family-friendly people marching to make their country free from oppression. No arrests, no violence, no property damage etc.

“The reputation of the independence movement was upheld and broadcast across the world.

“Now this goes to the procurator fiscal's office who will decide if it serves public interest in taking me to court. That decision won't be up to the PF but will come from high up.

“I always have said when trying to fight the British Empire you can bend a knee and sell out. Or you do what is necessary to make your country free without harming another.

“You win the hearts and minds with knowledge, love and with a vision for a new Scotland 30 year plan through 2030, 2040, 2050.

“So I am used to the slander, malicious lies and constant attacks from people on my side also.

“In the end it is not about a pro-independence organisation, political parties, an individual but the movement itself that is made up of every one of you.

“One of my favourite quotes is in the words of Frederick Douglass: 'Those who profess to favour freedom and yet depreciate agitation are people who want crops without ploughing the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the roar of its many waters.

Read more of today's top Glasgow stories 

"The struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, or it may be both – but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand, it never has and it never will.'

“I will continue to defy any restrictions from the powers that be in a peaceful manner until we are an independent nation. I will never sell out, and do the best I can for the soul of the nation I was born in. Now it is time for Scotland to rise from the shackles of the British Empire run from Westminster.

“Thank you, I hope I haven't disappointed you all too much."

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: "Police Scotland can confirm that a 39-year-old man will be the subject of a report to the Procurator Fiscal for failing to comply with conditions imposed on a procession."

A Glasgow City Council spokesperson said: "It would be inappropriate for us to comment on an ongoing police matter."

This article originally appeared in our sister paper The National.

Paramoid deranged loonball thinks he's a poet version of Nelson Mandela 😂

Intel on this particular rat bastard Bawdeep Singh, is a billy big baws involved in all sorts allegedly. The hatred ripping out of the cunt..

Of the pagan Sikh sect who murdered Indira Ghandi. Not so many of them, but fucking deadly. Fucking loonballs when stirred. 

I'm so glad to hear some cunt emanating from the Punjab telling me what's good for me and what cunts the British are. Seems a great latform to start from if you're a fucking moron. "...unionist GCC...." ffs! This cunt is a total crackpot, but I suppose it suits his agenda of division.

This crew have raped Glasgow by stealth. Big in slum landlording and putting their companies in administration. The rolls at the Sheriff court tells the story. 

If plod would only do their fucking job!

This is the type of dissident bastard that TR is against and TBH, the ordinary person in Scotland should not be tolerating. This cunt and his backers, along with the taigs is what I fear in civil disorder, IF SNPira lose power or are refused a second indy, or indeed get one and lose the vote. These cunts are not for going away and this cunt not getting his way, will see Scotland experience civil disorder on a scale never encountered before. You can what is in the making here.

The SNPira 79 group policy of civil disorder coming to fruition.

The Sturge has recruited well in her campaign of fear and intimidation!

44 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Where to even start with this clown's ramblings..😂

The organiser of pro-independence march that took place in Glasgow has released a statement after being charged by police.

Manny Singh was reported under Section 65 of the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982.

The charge states that anyone convicted of holding a procession that does not comply with the relevant council order can be sentenced to imprisonment for a period of up to three months.

Organisers said around 100,000 attended the march, however police said the figure was likely to be closer to 40,000.

Read more: All Under One Banner organiser Manny Singh reported for failing to comply with council orders

Posting on social media, Singh said: "As you would have heard, I have been formally charged under section 65 of the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982.

“Firstly, I want to say you may notice I don't smile much at each march. That is because my responsibility is to make sure everyone who attends the march is safe and protected, also that no distribution or infiltration takes place. Once it is over and the last thing is done, then I smile.

“I worry about a lot of things that can go wrong and how to deal with them if any such situation was to arise. I have a dedicated volunteer stewards team, First Aid etc that make my life so much easier.

“Now, I always knew that the unionist Glasgow City Council could push for this. I evaluated the risks to myself and only myself about what would happen if I defied GCC and their ridiculous demands to keep numbers low.

“Worst case? A heavy fine and three months custodial sentence. That is nothing compared to others not just in Scotland but worldwide who endured death, torture, jail to make their nations free.

“The truth is Police Scotland have had orders from above to arrest me, and we can all guess who pushed for this.

“Police Scotland used emergency powers and facilitated the march that took place on May 4. A new historical record was set beating the previous one set in Edinburgh of 100k. They made sure a peaceful march took place. The Chief Inspector, Audrey Hand, and the Police Liaison officer worked well with me. They helped me get the M8 and other roads shut down. This is not an easy task as some may think.

Read more: All Under One Banner organisers could be committing an 'offence' by not complying with council orders

“The march on the 4th of May speaks for itself. A fun, family-friendly people marching to make their country free from oppression. No arrests, no violence, no property damage etc.

“The reputation of the independence movement was upheld and broadcast across the world.

“Now this goes to the procurator fiscal's office who will decide if it serves public interest in taking me to court. That decision won't be up to the PF but will come from high up.

“I always have said when trying to fight the British Empire you can bend a knee and sell out. Or you do what is necessary to make your country free without harming another.

“You win the hearts and minds with knowledge, love and with a vision for a new Scotland 30 year plan through 2030, 2040, 2050.

“So I am used to the slander, malicious lies and constant attacks from people on my side also.

“In the end it is not about a pro-independence organisation, political parties, an individual but the movement itself that is made up of every one of you.

“One of my favourite quotes is in the words of Frederick Douglass: 'Those who profess to favour freedom and yet depreciate agitation are people who want crops without ploughing the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the roar of its many waters.

Read more of today's top Glasgow stories 

"The struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, or it may be both – but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand, it never has and it never will.'

“I will continue to defy any restrictions from the powers that be in a peaceful manner until we are an independent nation. I will never sell out, and do the best I can for the soul of the nation I was born in. Now it is time for Scotland to rise from the shackles of the British Empire run from Westminster.

“Thank you, I hope I haven't disappointed you all too much."

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: "Police Scotland can confirm that a 39-year-old man will be the subject of a report to the Procurator Fiscal for failing to comply with conditions imposed on a procession."

A Glasgow City Council spokesperson said: "It would be inappropriate for us to comment on an ongoing police matter."

This article originally appeared in our sister paper The National.

Paramoid deranged loonball thinks he's a poet version of Nelson Mandela 😂

:lol: 

Unionist City Council :lol::lol::

On 06/05/2019 at 13:00, KeyserSoze said:

...or maybe 'The end of days' is fast approaching? This has all been foretold.

Look at the state of the world,if you believe in 'Climate Change' supposedly caused by humans.Look at the morality of humans and there's no suppose about that.

I have faith and I'm not ashamed to admit that,it seems easier to deny it and be part of the growing anti-belief campaign.Like most ppl I'll live my way and not deny others their choice.☺️ Amen 

Archived