Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

20 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I'm up for rivalry but hatred has no place in the game. 

You're on the wind up. Elaborate on this please. I need some amusement. 

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Only one post mate and no mention of sevco or orange so he has a chance to redeem himself, though the stench is strong with this one

Love that there is a mod recognising this. You're being too generous though :lol:

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, pcbear said:

If I was at the game today I would stand quiet for a minute, would I applaud for a man who meant nothing to me? certainly not but I would have the common decency to remain quiet.

The games tomorrow you will be there yourself if you stand quiet today.

2 hours ago, Chris Wilson said:

How do you actually know he was aware of the child abuse? I get that people on the board might have been aware, but to say one of the players knew is a bit of a stretch.

:lol: aye nae bother captain catholic, I'll be applauding when you're stinking club is shut down for its despicable historic crimes .

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Can’t believe people are point scoring over child abuse, again. Disgusting from so called fellow ‘Rangers supporters’

I’m not pointscoring, I’m stating facts. I will not applaud someone who knew and said nothing. 

Won't be applauding. Fuck knows why anyone would want to applaud an ex celtic player at a Rangers game tbh. 

The club has already paid it's respects and laid a wreath, so leave it at that imo.

Did they have a minutes applause when Sandy Jardine died, or any other Rangers legend? 

Fuck every one of them tbh.

Should never have agreed to any of this and the media in this country will make sure theres a negative story about the club no matter what happens.

The board at their pathetic best once again , theres fuckin no chance this will happen at their ground when Greig goes......

Archived