***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Seen a boy saying he sent 4 tickets back this year including Aberdeen and Hibs game, and only got a £27 discount off his season ticket this year. 

Fuck doing that shite, give it to a mate or a bus for fuck all.

Easiest way mate 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Seen a boy saying he sent 4 tickets back this year including Aberdeen and Hibs game, and only got a £27 discount off his season ticket this year. 

Aye it's a shambles. If you done it after January this year, you're waiting until the 2020/21 season for it :lol: 

2 hours ago, Wafflesniffer said:

Fuck what that fenian cunt says or thinks. Hopefully we pump they cunts and Lennon loses the plot.

Always a good chance of that happening mate. I moved seats from CF5 to SW1 in his first season in charge of they cunts, just for the ability to shout abuse at the bastard, but less than 20 minutes in to the first game against them at Ibrox the cunt got sent to the stands 😂😂

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Lots of reasons for the spares. There were buy backs in December too but the SLO snaffled them as they discounted the required number of tickets for their commitments.

In fairness to the SLO that wouldn’t have been his call. Don’t get the abuse he gets, when he has no power in any way and just literally tries to answer supporters questions with whatever he gets told by those above him. 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Always a good chance of that happening mate. I moved seats from CF5 to SW1 in his first season in charge of they cunts, just for the ability to shout abuse at the bastard, but less than 20 minutes in to the first game against them at Ibrox the cunt got sent to the stands 😂😂

😂😂 selfish bastard so he is! No a surprise though - they're all like that. My season ticket is in CD4 so all I can hope is my voice carries well 😅

25 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Our obsession with Brown is nauseating. 

Press him, get in his face and he’s a total irrelevance and shown up for the poor player he is. 

Aye the post above yours says it all but he's a mong though

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

In fairness to the SLO that wouldn’t have been his call. Don’t get the abuse he gets, when he has no power in any way and just literally tries to answer supporters questions with whatever he gets told by those above him. 

Gets abuse because his dad is who he is. Does a good job from what I've seen. 

5 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Gets abuse because his dad is who he is. Does a good job from what I've seen. 

Aye mate spot on. Never had cause to have any dealings with him through the club but he’s a decent guy, and always approachable on Mach days when I’ve seen him at away games 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye mate spot on. Never had cause to have any dealings with him through the club but he’s a decent guy, and always approachable on Mach days when I’ve seen him at away games 

My brother and his mates volunteered for a card display earlier in the season and said he was brilliant. Gave them a free tour then buggered off to ASDA and got them pizzas and other grub for a munch. Was pleasant as fuck. 

Doesn't sound like someone who's fly or no caring. 

1 hour ago, gazza27 said:

Aye the post above yours says it all but he's a mong though

It’s ridiculous mate, the guys a cunt and deserves to be hated for being so but on a football side of things he’s a lucky bastard to have carved out the career he has as he’s absolutely terrible.

Have to laugh at the furore over this GOH nonsense. Rod Stewart, who has spent the last couple of years singing IRA songs to bigots, and now Lennon accuses Rangers of 'lack of class'. That's like being accused of irresponsible parenting by Gerry McCann. 

Where do these fuckers get the nerve? 

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye it's a shambles. If you done it after January this year, you're waiting until the 2020/21 season for it :lol: 

I keep repeating this 

If you can't be arsed giving it to a mate .And you need the money cause your miserable 

Go into the ticket office .Get it printed off and sell it on here 

44 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Have to laugh at the furore over this GOH nonsense. Rod Stewart, who has spent the last couple of years singing IRA songs to bigots, and now Lennon accuses Rangers of 'lack of class'. That's like being accused of irresponsible parenting by Gerry McCann. 

Where do these fuckers get the nerve? 

To the neutral .It has the desired effect .The media are spinning this to fuck and giving the impression we are petty and small minded 

Not one reason is offered or given to explain our club's stance or even looking at our supporters desires 

You have to wonder if our club are ever going to come out and go on the attack rather than putting up with this garbage  

3 hours ago, backup said:

I hope someone proves tlb right....and haufs broon in two early on, would make a statement no doubt about that, hopefully SG gives that order to flanagan !

If we are winning this game 

I genuinely hope we take a few reds to put certain beggars out of the cup final 

Lustig or Mutant face would be perfect 

Anyone else accepted too 

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

My brother and his mates volunteered for a card display earlier in the season and said he was brilliant. Gave them a free tour then buggered off to ASDA and got them pizzas and other grub for a munch. Was pleasant as fuck. 

Doesn't sound like someone who's fly or no caring. 

Brilliant mate. Like you said before, seems like he does a decent job, and it can’t be easy, we’ve a huge support and he must get asked some ridiculous questions that he’d realistically have no clue about, it’s not a overly well paid position and from the shite that goes his way not a thankful one either. I’d not want it ha ha 

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

To the neutral .It has the desired effect .The media are spinning this to fuck and giving the impression we are petty and small minded 

Not one reason is offered or given to explain our club's stance or even looking at our supporters desires 

You have to wonder if our club are ever going to come out and go on the attack rather than putting up with this garbage  

Only good thing is, outwith this country not one cunt gives a fuck or infact probably even aware of the situation, the media will always look to find fault in whatever we do so it’s irrelevant if we did it or not to be honest although obviously not to us, what I did find amusing was Stubbs on sky, suggesting that we must do it when his own hibs side refused to do it two years running ha ha. The absolute absurdity of the whole thing is actually quite amusing now, and Gerrard played the press like a fiddle, by saying the decision was made from above him expressed no feelings on his part and ended the debate right there 

4 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Aye mate it’s not a great system for earning money off unless you miss multiple games and the seats are always sold on, Ive friends from down south that regularly make a game every couple of months yet use this option, they got a couple of hundred off their books for the coming season. I’ve never used it personally as I always left my ticket with family to use if I couldn’t make it in my 20 years in England, but these cunts only know me and Amanda so don’t leave it here. 

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ha ha the couple I know that got £200 odds off their seats in CD4 must have missed more games than I thought lol. In fairness it’s probably easier to shift two together once resales come out. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes. I have no time for them, but there's no denying that we need to take lessons from them in media manipulation. 

6 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

He encouraged buy backs in order to meet their requirements. When you're asking punters to do that so that hospitality requirements can be met rather than ordinary punters getting the chance of tickets then you deserve criticism.

The ethos behind the system is that you get a little money back and the club sell to another punter surely, not a corporate or hospitality guest, that's why now so many prefer to give to someone else or sell on here as the club fucked it.

3 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Brilliant mate. Like you said before, seems like he does a decent job, and it can’t be easy, we’ve a huge support and he must get asked some ridiculous questions that he’d realistically have no clue about, it’s not a overly well paid position and from the shite that goes his way not a thankful one either. I’d not want it ha ha 

How much is he paid?

Archived