***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

8 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Seen a boy saying he sent 4 tickets back this year including Aberdeen and Hibs game, and only got a £27 discount off his season ticket this year. 

Fuck doing that shite, give it to a mate or a bus for fuck all.

I agree, give it to someone else or sell on here to a punter that's desperate. But anyone moaning having done so without knowing t&c including how much they get back (max £30) and cut offs for when they get it back (potentially season after next) is stupid and they are the problem not the system.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

If we are winning this game 

I genuinely hope we take a few reds to put certain beggars out of the cup final 

Lustig or Mutant face would be perfect 

Anyone else accepted too 

Daft. 

Suspended for next season. 

The ‘aww hope we snap lego’ crowd are an utter embarrassment. Beat them and then laugh in his face going off. Hurts more than an elbow or a tackle. 

54 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Daft. 

The ‘aww hope we snap lego’ crowd are an utter embarrassment. Beat them and then laugh in his face going off. Hurts more than an elbow or a tackle. 

Theyve won the league, he will be worse than usual even if we win tomorrow. Laugh at him for getting beat and he'll laugh back louder for winning the title.

Breaking him in two stops him laughing, I'd love any player to get a 2 game ban for that.

8 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Brilliant mate. Like you said before, seems like he does a decent job, and it can’t be easy, we’ve a huge support and he must get asked some ridiculous questions that he’d realistically have no clue about, it’s not a overly well paid position and from the shite that goes his way not a thankful one either. I’d not want it ha ha 

I don't know the guy but I've heard good things from people that do. I get the impression he's not enough of a 'political player' for this role though. He could certainly handle his online profile much better. 

52 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Theyve won the league, he will be worse than usual even if we win tomorrow. Laugh at him for getting beat and he'll laugh back louder for winning the title.

Breaking him in two stops him laughing, I'd love any player to get a 2 game ban for that.

Embarrassing. 

Same guys that put up the Bartley tackle on him, forgetting that taking that booking meant he couldn’t put another tackle in the rest of the game and we lost. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Daft. 

That is fair point too Graeme . Maybe it's just what we rank and file supporters, would like to do to them. If it was us :p:

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is fair point too Graeme . Maybe it's just what we rank and file supporters, would like to do to them. If it was us :p:

You’ve both got a point about this.

Seems that, whatever happens, that c**t Brown ends up on top - still have nightmares about our fans delight when Candeias nailed him late, in the 2nd Ibrox game last year.

Then, when our attention drifted back to the ball, it was floating over Wes’s head for the equaliser!🙈🙈🙈

Even when he turned in Jack’s shot for the winner at Xmas, it was a short term laugh at his expense. We coughed up any advantage at the next possible opportunity, while he goes on to get the injury time winner at the same venue.

Can’t wait til he’s out of our lives.

12 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Our obsession with Brown is nauseating. 

Press him, get in his face and he’s a total irrelevance and shown up for the poor player he is. 

Spot on. The last game at Ibrox he was shown up for what he is, a bang average player. Stay away from all his shite and he's got nothing else.

The last game against them he contributed absolutely nothing to the game apart from winding up our players who unfortunately continue to fall for it.

No idea how the game will go, but first of all I really hope we do not lose, I hate the feeling it leaves for sometimes days after. 

If we could win it would take a wee bit of the disappointment of them winning the league away, and two wins against them in a season would be a step forward from the last few years. 

The players will surely be up for this game and leave everything they have on the pitch. 

13 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

In fairness to the SLO that wouldn’t have been his call. Don’t get the abuse he gets, when he has no power in any way and just literally tries to answer supporters questions with whatever he gets told by those above him. 

He gets abuse because he’s a lying wee cunt. 

38 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

No idea how the game will go, but first of all I really hope we do not lose, I hate the feeling it leaves for sometimes days after. 

If we could win it would take a wee bit of the disappointment of them winning the league away, and two wins against them in a season would be a step forward from the last few years. 

The players will surely be up for this game and leave everything they have on the pitch. 

Big decision is what team to put out. Do we stick by the team that's been winning though we were pish against Hibs. Can they press the filth or are too lightweight? Or for example bring back Halliday McCrorie Morelos ? Your right get into them from start to finish

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Big decision is what team to put out. Do we stick by the team that's been winning though we were pish against Hibs. Can they press the filth or are too lightweight? Or for example bring back Halliday McCrorie Morelos ? Your right get into them from start to finish

Yes some big decisions. my feeling is it might be the team that has started the last few games, but I could be wrong.  

3 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

I canny believe there’s still tickets for this, we would all be absolutely slaughtering tarriers if this was them. You 

where about mate?

24 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Came into work today thinking it would make the weekend go in a bit quicker... Nope! Sitting here chocking for a beer & some bigotry!! 

I'm trawling thru a load of old OF games,that we won ofcourse,Do this pre every OF game if time allows:UK:

Archived