***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to get a ticket sorted this morning! Hope we absolutely set about these horrible trampy child molesting bastards! Just want someone to break Brown in half more than anything and a good performance ideally 3 points! :UK::crabflute:

30 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Managed to get a ticket sorted this morning! Hope we absolutely set about these horrible trampy child molesting bastards! Just want someone to break Brown in half more than anything and a good performance ideally 3 points! :UK::crabflute:

Don’t get the obsession with halfing brown. Pump them and then laugh in his face. That’s how to really hurt him. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Don’t get the obsession with halfing brown. Pump them and then laugh in his face. That’s how to really hurt him. 

Just hate the guy with a real passion, just a hard fair challenge with the cunt ending up in an ambulance please, no red cards.

Foderingham

Tav    Goldson    Katic    Halliday

Kamara  Davis  Jack

Arfield     Kent

Defoe

Would be much more confident with McGregor but he's becoming a liability with his antics.

Superb shot stopper but needs to sort his temper out. Perhaps he can get a 2 for 1 anger management course with Morelos?

Manager Neil Lennon says celtic will be ready to capitalise should Rangers' "huge disciplinary problem" flare up during Sunday's derby at Ibrox.

The Ibrox side have received 12 red cards so far this season, including three in the Scottish Premiership meeting at celtic Park in March.

Alfredo Morelos was sent off during the game, Andy Halliday afterwards, and Ryan Kent retrospectively.

"It's not my problem they have a huge disciplinary problem," Lennon said.

"If it manifests itself again on Sunday then we will try to take advantage."

Lennon says antagonising opponents is "not a tactic I adopt" and expects his players to keep their discipline.

He also believes Steven Gerrard's players targeted Scott Brown during the 2-1 win, with all three dismissals coming following clashes with the celtic captain.

"Yes, they did and they did after the game a well," said Lennon when asked if Rangers had targeted Brown.

"Scott Brown's a veteran of these games, he has been here 12 years, he has played over 500 games. I don't need to tell Scott Brown how to manage himself through a game of football. He does it very well and the bigger the game the more he enjoys."

Rangers beat celtic when they last visited Ibrox in December, ending a 12-game winless run against their rivals.

Another victory over the champions could be seen as laying a marker for next season's title race, but Lennon played down that notion.

"If we lose on Sunday, it won't have any bearing on the championship next season at all and, if we win, it won't have any bearing on it," he said.

"There is no trophy at stake, but it is the next celtic v Rangers episode and it is the most important one because it is the next one."

Bit of a contradiction there

10 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

That's fucking brutal that there's still tickets available! 

I'd assume it's mainly down the fact people dont realise tickets are available. I certainly wouldn't have if I was a non season ticket holder.

His genuinely helpful tweet was at 10ish this morning, and I'd imagine there was as he says a only few of secondary tickets available at most. Given online says sell out, it had been a sell out (until these few tickets became available) and it 100% will be a sellout there's no drama, embarrassment or story here at all. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

His genuinely helpful tweet was at 10ish this morning, and I'd imagine there was as he says a only few of secondary tickets available at most. Given online says sell out, it had been a sell out (until these few tickets became available) and it 100% will be a sellout there's no drama, embarrassment or story here at all. 

A few returns, likely people working or away on holiday. Don't see the big deal myself.

Archived